SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by locoforbach Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:03 pm

So a question about the SC thread, so I know if I should visit it Smiley  Will it  "spoil" things for us unspoiled viewers?  Will SCs be posted before they are released by ABC or just as the season progresses?  I liked looking at the SC in this thread, but by looking at them I did kind-of figure out that when Lauren arrived the sun seemed to be setting, so in a way it kind-of gave their arrival to FRC away.  However, that said, it was at the same time the preview aired on TV and I drew the same conclusion from the preview.  What I wouldn't want to view it a SC from the FRC before the season is even under way, or 3 weeks into the season.  It sounds like a really fun thread where lots of interpretations could be discussed and disected, but I wouldn't have wanted to know that it was JoJo in the limo.

This is just my take and asking only so I know if I should visit that thread or not.  I did visit Spoiler thread from this season after the finale and know that I don't want to be in that discussion because you girls are GOOD and got the sleuthing thing down to a science The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 60 2498057887

Katiebelle, your recaps while you were watching were wonderfully hilarious!!! I enjoyed reading them today.  I also want to know more about the BRATs club handwave
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:18 pm

There are SC threads with no discussion, I think those would be safe. I would love to unspoiled with you all, but I am weak. I read the last chapter of a book first, no way I could be unspoiled a whole season. I love reading the observations of those who do.

Katie, my fav kiwi here defended his PhD yesterday. It was sweet. Still love the accent. NZ is totally on the bucket list.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Happy St Patrick's Day!  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 60 1f340

@Locoforbach - you are already a BRAT just by being on this forum! bestbud!

Thanks guys for all the great answers. It seems that successful sleuthing is a bit of a combination of looking at the edit, dissecting screen caps, following social media and a lot of gut instinct.

As for the next season I don't mind if anything reasoned from the screen caps that ABC put out is "fair game". I had a look at the caps from the limo like you suggested and I thought I saw Jesus and all 12 of his apostles! Everything is open for interpretation and I think debates around those interpretations could be a lot of fun. But I am flexible either way and will be happy with whatever the mods and GA decide.

@stuckinsc - Yes you must come Downunder - we'd love to have you! If anyone is headed my way just PM me and I'll make sure you enjoy some true Kiwi hospitality.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:31 pm

I think everything like previews, ABC press, etc... should be fair game. The issue with SM is that comments will spoil you...

But seeing who is following who (like Ben's friends following Lauren) can be a big clue... mmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:32 pm

I am going to try to go UNSPOILED for JoJo's season.

In addition to our own sleuthing thread (to analyze SCs, SM activity, edit analysis, etc.) could we also have an unspoiled fan forum? However,  I will understand if you don't want too many open threads. Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:50 pm

I will also be joining you here and am going to attempt to go UNSPOILED.

I don't post often but enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. Who knows I might join in more if I am unspoiled.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:55 pm

What threads do the unspoiled viewers have? They are marked "UNSPOILED" correct? And these threads open once the season begins? When is that? Ok done with questions. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 60 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:There are SC threads with no discussion, I think those would be safe. I would love to unspoiled with you all, but I am weak. I read the last chapter of a book first, no way I could be unspoiled a whole season. I love reading the observations of those who do.

Katie, my fav kiwi here defended his PhD yesterday. It was sweet. Still love the accent. NZ is totally on the bucket list.

I read the end of books too (drives my husband crazy) so this will be a challenge. I'm still gonna try.

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Rolly, I am willing to give it a try. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 pm

I've avoided JoJo's threads and there's not much left to read here. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Okay I am weak and already cheating. Sorry, plus I need to snark. But I will come read and support you all. I suck as a sleuther so I am no help that way anyway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm

sophienette wrote:I think everything like previews, ABC press, etc... should be fair game. The issue with SM is that comments will spoil you...

But seeing who is following who (like Ben's friends following Lauren) can be a big clue... mmmm...

I agree that comments spoil you on social media every time. That is how i got spoiled on Brooks during Des season around episode 4, when I was so firmly on team Chris.

I personally plan to watch without social media ... kind of like it was back in Andy Baldwin ' s season and Jason Mesnick ' season, which were loads of fun as it was so tough to call.

I am also not going to pick the "View New Posts" option either as that gives away the front runners as people tend to post more about the final 4. Before becoming spoiled and i cant take the suspense, I sometimes would look at the contestant threads and it's pretty easy to figure out top 4 or so based on who has most threads.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18