SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:41 am

There will be a NO SPOILERS thread, with absolutely no spoilers. No s/caps, no nothing, just like we had for Ben's season.

There will be a NO SPOILERS s/cap thread which will only be s/caps of previews once it airs. This is strictly to sleuth s/caps while being unspoiled. The art of sleuthing s/caps is an amazing talent that I always want our forum to showcase at every opportunity.

This will allow those who don't want to be spoiled, but can sleuth out the season at the same time, again, very enjoyable to go through a season like that.

If you do not want to analyze s/caps for fear of being spoiled, because you will uncover something that may spoil you, you are welcome to stay in the NO SPOILER threads. There will be strict rules, and I mean really strict, created to ensure it remains spoiler free. This past season has given me several ideas for rules which I will implement.

The No SPOILER threads are so enjoyable, I want to ensure it stays that way.

I will be working on this in the coming days. If anyone has any suggestions or something they'd like to see, please don't hesitate to post or PM me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:48 am

I just want to say I admire all of you so much.  :cutesmile!:   I could never do it.  I will miss you in the spoiled threads but look forward to reading your posts.  :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:17 am

It's hard not going in JoJo's threads...so when do we get pics of the guys? The day the show starts or before when their known to be on? Doesn't hurt to see what they look like does it? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There will be a NO SPOILERS thread, with absolutely no spoilers. No s/caps, no nothing, just like we had for Ben's season.

There will be a NO SPOILERS s/cap thread which will only be s/caps of previews once it airs. This is strictly to sleuth s/caps while being unspoiled. The art of sleuthing s/caps is an amazing talent that I always want our forum to showcase at every opportunity.

This will allow those who don't want to be spoiled, but can sleuth out the season at the same time, again, very enjoyable to go through a season like that.

If you do not want to analyze s/caps for fear of being spoiled, because you will uncover something that may spoil you, you are welcome to stay in the NO SPOILER threads. There will be strict rules, and I mean really strict, created to ensure it remains spoiler free. This past season has given me several ideas for rules which I will implement.

The No SPOILER threads are so enjoyable, I want to ensure it stays that way.

I will be working on this in the coming days. If anyone has any suggestions or something they'd like to see, please don't hesitate to post or PM me.
Just so I'm clear GA, will the discussions around the s/caps stay with the screen caps in that thread? And will the no spoiler discussion thread be for discussion without sleuthing discussions?
Lost17 wrote:It's hard not going in JoJo's threads...so when do we get pics of the guys?  The day the show starts or before when their known to be on? Doesn't hurt to see what they look like does it? Smiley 
I've Ben so tempted to peek at the guys too. giggling  Would it spoil us to see what they look like and perhaps their ages and occupations too or no??  no idea 
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 61 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:40 am

So proud of all of you going unspoiled for JoJo's season! clapping! thumbsup I can't wait to watch her journey! wine
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:48 am

Lost17 wrote:It's hard not going in JoJo's threads...so when do we get pics of the guys?  The day the show starts or before when their known to be on? Doesn't hurt to see what they look like does it? Smiley

ABC releases the cast list before the show starts airing. They used to release it close to the air date, but they seem to be releasing names earlier these days...probably because RS has already spoiled them. There doesn't seem to be an exact time frame. It varies from season to season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:45 pm

I'm going to try too but I expect I'll crack giggling . I've looked at a few of the guys and I don't mind seeing them preseason. It's once dates and pics from filming start hitting social media that I'll be more careful because I don't want to know that stuff.

The unspoiled thread sounds awesome but if stuff like who follows who on social media is going to be included I might even forgo these threads too, because a lot of times now, the lead and F1's social media clues are more solid proof of the outcome than even reading who is spoiled as the F1.

Anyway, I'm going to try to find myself some make-work projects to occupy the next couple months and hopefully at least make it to episode 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:04 pm

rhondam wrote:  snipped

Just so I'm clear GA, will the discussions around the s/caps stay with the screen caps in that thread? And will the no spoiler discussion thread be for discussion without sleuthing discussions?

Yes, the NO SPOILER thread will be discussion/epi discussion without any outside information. SM S/caps etc. Just imagine watching the show and that's it. Not reading anything else anywhere. That's how the NO SPOILER threads operate.

The s/cap sleuthing thread will be isolated to that thread alone, you can't s/cap sleuth then discuss in the NO SPOILER thread what your findings are.

I've Ben so tempted to peek at the guys too. giggling  Would it spoil us to see what they look like and perhaps their ages and occupations too or no??  no idea 

In the NO SPOILER threads, there are no pics of the bio's. You watch the epi's without knowing anything about anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:51 pm

for me "unspoiled" is not knowing the ending according to RS.

I still have to blog so I will be taking info from the contestants pages to create their page on my site, up until RS starts spoiling the season (episode by episode and who wins/goes home).

If that take me out of the UNSPOILED team, let me know sad

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
rhondam wrote:  snipped

Yes, the NO SPOILER thread will be discussion/epi discussion without any outside information. SM S/caps etc. Just imagine watching the show and that's it. Not reading anything else anywhere. That's how the NO SPOILER threads operate.

The s/cap sleuthing thread will be isolated to that thread alone, you can't s/cap sleuth then discuss in the NO SPOILER thread what your findings are.

In the NO SPOILER threads, there are no pics of the bio's. You watch the epi's without knowing anything about anyone.
Oh good thanks..... that's what I hoped.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:24 pm

relaxing wrote:I'm going to try too but I expect I'll crack giggling .  I've looked at a few of the guys and I don't mind seeing them preseason.  It's once dates and pics from filming start hitting social media that I'll be more careful because I don't want to know that stuff.

The unspoiled thread sounds awesome but if stuff like who follows who on social media is going to be included I might even forgo these threads too, because a lot of times now, the lead and F1's social media clues are more solid proof of the outcome than even reading who is spoiled as the F1.

Anyway, I'm going to try to find myself some make-work projects to occupy the next couple months and hopefully at least make it to episode 3.
*** Sorry I forgot to use multi-quote  :halo: 
I might just peek at the guys quickly too. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:06 pm

The bio's don't spoil the season do they? They just talk about what they do and their likes, plus when they get out of the limo night 1 it tells what they do for a living, age, etc. We won't know if they're jerks IRL or dated someone from the show previously etc..haha.

I guess I'll have to see the full rules you make GA before I commit.

sophie I want you on the unspoiled team too! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18