SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by logomaniac Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Well, if she said it first, he wouldn't have been so afraid to say it back. He kept saying he needed to know how she felt and had all of that 'leap of faith' stuff. He actually did tell her he was 'madly in love' with her but at the FRC, she actually said "I love you" and maybe that is the hair they are splitting. I just can't see what else he needed to know if she'd already said it.
sjcaligurl

I think it's called "playing out the season"

logomaniac
logomaniac

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bronwyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I read that there was a tweet from Jackie last week saying someone surprised her that day, and not in a good way. I hope Ames didn't dump her to be the next Bachelor. I think the tweet was sometime after the MTA taping, and he got a huge reaction from the audience there. I hope he hasn't let all that go to his head.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Bronwyn wrote:I read that there was a tweet from Jackie last week saying someone surprised her that day, and not in a good way. I hope Ames didn't dump her to be the next Bachelor. I think the tweet was sometime after the MTA taping, and he got a huge reaction from the audience there. I hope he hasn't let all that go to his head.

RS has said that Jackie and Ames are kaput. Not sure where it was posted but I read it somewhere on this forum today.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

logomaniac wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Well, if she said it first, he wouldn't have been so afraid to say it back. He kept saying he needed to know how she felt and had all of that 'leap of faith' stuff. He actually did tell her he was 'madly in love' with her but at the FRC, she actually said "I love you" and maybe that is the hair they are splitting. I just can't see what else he needed to know if she'd already said it.

LOL. Plus, JP said that her ILY was way more subtle than when he told her he was in love with her. Plus, even once she said it, she still had dates with other guys, and ostensibly, her feelings for him could have changed. Thank god they didn't!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Archer23 wrote:
logomaniac wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

LOL. Plus, JP said that her ILY was way more subtle than when he told her he was in love with her. Plus, even once she said it, she still had dates with other guys, and ostensibly, her feelings for him could have changed. Thank god they didn't!

What does that mean? Did she say it or did she not? LOL! Must have been something in Hong Kong.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:53 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
logomaniac wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

What does that mean? Did she say it or did she not? LOL! Must have been something in Hong Kong.

He said it was much, much, much subtler than "I love you." I don't know what that means either! Suspect lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
logomaniac wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

He said it was much, much, much subtler than "I love you." I don't know what that means either! Suspect lolpanda

To me it almost seemed as the day went on the more it became more of a private secret or joke between them. At first I thought they were kind of backtracking on it so Ashley maybe wouldn't get into trouble.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
logomaniac wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

He said it was much, much, much subtler than "I love you." I don't know what that means either! Suspect Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 3817599070

To me it almost seemed as the day went on the more it became more of a private secret or joke between them. At first I thought they were kind of backtracking on it so Ashley maybe wouldn't get into trouble.

WELLLLLL I always wondered why she used the word WILD about their date in HK.... wild but great

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Yeah, I think JP saved her butt there, so she wouldn't get in trouble!

As for Ames, he and Jackie showed ZERO chemistry.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, I think JP saved her butt there, so she wouldn't get in trouble!

Well, since he's always got his hands on it, I'm sure he doesn't mind! rofl rofl

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 pm

ashhebert ...and does anyone know if its possible to accept all follower requests at once? eeekkk...
18 minutes ago via web

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Gina wrote:
ashhebert ...and does anyone know if its possible to accept all follower requests at once? eeekkk...
18 minutes ago via web

Poor girl. I kind of hope so for her sake. She must have thousands of requests (mine included)!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa