SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:43 am

Crazylady29 wrote:where can i watch it?
Welcomeparty! @Crazylady29 details posted here for watching live and for watching after the episode airs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:49 am

Excited to read everyone's live posts when the show premieres. Be sure to post in the episode thread here. Hopefully there are some hotties with great personalities to watch Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:06 am

Oh I just want to set Faith and Cameron up. How super cute would they be
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:55 am

I just want to set up Nikki and Lee laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:55 pm

I do know that unless he does a 180 I'm not gonna like Sam at all this season and I don't think it's just because of the edit he's getting.. I can't stand men like him that think they are the best thing since sliced bread. I can tell him straight away he's not. lolol

I'd pick Courtney or Jake over him any day of the week just by what I watched on the first episode, but all of this is subject to change except my impression of Sam. I'm glad the 2 that went home were the 2 that did. I didn't have an impression of the light haired one and was really turned off by the dark haired one. I don't want to give names in case somebody hasn't watched it yet..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:33 pm

I am late to the party!
I had not paid too much attention to this season because I'm not happy it's not Heather. laugh out loud But when I looked at the comments on the official FB page, viewers seem to love Georgia and his guys. Then I checked the guys photo, holy moly!!!! So many good looking guys!! Especially Lee, he looks good and mature, definitely my type of guy, yummy!

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I will definitely do it soon. For my eyes' pleasure, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:30 pm

@peggy0221 Lee is very very yummy. I am watching for my eyes' pleasure too giggling Plus he seems really nice so it's a bonus!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@peggy0221 Lee is very very yummy. I am watching for my eyes' pleasure too  giggling Plus he seems really nice so it's a bonus!

@AllAboutLove, looks like we probably will be on the same team again bestbud! Hugesmile
I just watched the Meet & Greet part, wow, Lee is absolutely yummy!!! If I were the Bachelorette, I'll definitelyl pick him right there.
He has a very kind and warm vibe, I hope we get to see him more, no matter how far he goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:28 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I just want to set up Nikki and Lee laugh out loud

That's a good idea!
This could be a very loving and classy couple, I like that "Likki" already. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
But wait, maybe Lee is the F1 of Georgia, let's wait for a little bit. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:48 am

I forgot to add one thought in my post above, so far I'm liking Georgia a lot better than the Ette Canada. Nothing against Jasmine. I think she's adorable. I just think Georgia comes across as more genuine and lots of there things. Maybe I'm just a sucker for those Aussie's ; ) .
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 am

peggy0221 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@peggy0221 Lee is very very yummy. I am watching for my eyes' pleasure too  giggling Plus he seems really nice so it's a bonus!

@AllAboutLove, looks like we probably will be on the same team again bestbud! Hugesmile
I just watched the Meet & Greet part, wow, Lee is absolutely yummy!!! If I were the Bachelorette, I'll definitelyl pick him right there.
He has a very kind and warm vibe, I hope we get to see him more, no matter how far he goes.
bestbud! Lee is definitely my fave. I also would have picked him right there and then giggling :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ploptastic Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:43 am

Not to shoot down the collective love of Lee, but spoke to a friend of mine who's known Lee for a couple of years and she said she hopes Georgia sees through the charm as he's a massive ladies man. She said "he's one of those guys who the boys all want to be friends with, but wouldn't want their sisters/female friends dating".

That being said, I definitely fell for the charm...

ploptastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater