SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:50 am

The problem with Alex was not Alex per say but in fact the edit she received. She was displayed as whiney and a stage five clinger even though most of the girls were in fact saying she barely cried at all whilst in the mansion. They also gave Nikki a very favourable edit in comparison. The obstacle having a child was the same as Snez but she was given a favourable edit so people didn't mind so much and the fave Heather left at F4. The edit was for shock value alone and to pull the rug out so to speak. So essentially the question is, will they go with the love story as they did with Sasha or Snez or will they go for blindside again and lose possible ratings for the next bachelor. We also need to ask if we are looking at obstacles such as Sasha afraid of saying I Love You as Michaels was as well albeit to a lesser degree (was Jordan's the same obstacle I switched off when he was talking) do any of the guys apart from Courtney at the moment who would fit that bill, because all 3 Lee, Matty and Jake all seem to be willing to go all in so far. However, both Jake and Lee are being shown as vulnerable or jealous which has in the past been F1 trait so that bodes them both well in terms of F1. If Matty is suddenly shown as being vulnerable or scared to say I love you I don't know what to think and quite frankly have given up on trying to understand the editing perspective.

Also the S/C for the F3 RC if you go by Clothing for Sam Fs season, it would be Lee- F3, Matty - F2, Jake - F1 however stringy switched Richie's this year for the F3 RC and had Alex in black like Sarah the F3 in Sam W season. She could be doing the same this season for the boys which would make Lee F1. Have I confused everyone yet.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:54 am

laugh out loud It's definitely been a bit confusing with how they have done things this year. IA about the clothing color and those would be my F3 in that order if the clothing is any indication.

Will have to see if that is the case as it seems like some of the usual patterns are up in the air for this year. The music, SM, clothing, etc. Will see what they do this year but it does seem like the new US production may have played a role in changing things up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:58 am

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:I absolutely agree with the F2 all in edit. Think Nikki, Michael. Some may say Alex was all in too but she had the "I am a mother" obstacle edit. I am almost certain Matty is F2 but the F1 position is still up in the air. If Courtney makes it past HTDs I would say he gets it but if its between Lee and Jake then I will bet on Lee getting in

No offence to anyone and this is OT and a dead horse but Richie taking Alex to f2 and then dumping her is really a possibility that should have tipped everyone offthat she was not the f2 Jmo.

Anyway back to this season, my head is all but exploding with the pros and cons of how the edits, SCs and BTS stuff for each guy.
Keeping that iin mind I still go as per what I had posted last week with Lee still at f1 if Jake does not get a second SQT. From what is sleuthed he does not so Lee f1 is still what I read as per standard (not an oddball IMO season like Sean laugh out loud)  bachelor/bachette sleithung. But I'm going to be eating crow but will happily since I like it roasted with spices laugh out loud.

I very initially thought it was Alex for that reason that he wouldn't bring her to F2 to dump, however as the edit for her turned very quickly and very dramatically there was a real possibility she was getting that edit because he was going to dump her and people wouldn't care because she was disliked and Nikki was well loved. That's why the rug was pulled out from under most of us. That's why sometimes you can't go by editing solely IMO. There has to be a number of other things that need to point to the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:16 am

A few of us (@Sundy included) posted that Alex would be F1 if she was in F3 in her thread when filming of Alex's 1st SD was taking place (so before the season even finished filming and before the season aired). In the end it did end up that way but by no means because of a love story seen by me.

It's why for me, whether a love story is seen or not, it doesn't mean the contestant is F1 or not F1. Sometimes a love story is seen with the F1, sometimes not. Usually I sleuth for F1 separately from watching for a love story since for me the one I see/feel is not F1 anyway even though F1 can be sleuthed correctly.

Outside of SM, edit, media, etc, the most reliable info imo is screencaps, as they always tell the story.

If there are not many s/caps for F3 or F2 then it makes it more difficult to sleuth until more s/caps are shown so atm that's why for me I can see either Lee, Jake, or Matty as F1 depending on different variables but until more s/caps are shown for Singapore it is hard for me to rule out one or the other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:19 am

@AllAboutLove I can't find the thread now, but I know you've seen that Matty has liked a lot of racy pics of girls on Insta since leaving the show. Can I ask how many you've seen, and if they're blatant body shots or if they could potentially be marketing shots or shots of models he knows/has worked with?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:24 am

@LovingLove there is one of the pics he liked posted in his thread with a link. I am not able to post the actual pic on this site as it is too racy for the forum rules. He has liked pics like that and some a bit more racy. They may be interpreted to be nothing or something more so it is always subjective when it comes to things like that but imo, and from sleuthing different franchises, no male F1 likes pics even close to what Matty liked. It doesn't mean he isn't F1 but like anything else, it could be a potential clue if he isn't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LovingLove there is one of the pics he liked posted in his thread with a link. I am not able to post the actual pic on this site as it is too racy for the forum rules. He has liked pics like that and some a bit more racy. They may be interpreted to be nothing or something more so it is always subjective when it comes to things like that but imo, and from sleuthing different franchises, no male F1 likes pics even close to what Matty liked. It doesn't mean he isn't F1 but like anything else, it could be a potential clue if he isn't.

I saw the one that was posted earlier and when I looked he had unliked it. How many others have you seen that he's liked?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:28 am

@AllAboutLove and also do you know if Jake has liked similar pics?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:29 am

LovingLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LovingLove there is one of the pics he liked posted in his thread with a link. I am not able to post the actual pic on this site as it is too racy for the forum rules. He has liked pics like that and some a bit more racy. They may be interpreted to be nothing or something more so it is always subjective when it comes to things like that but imo, and from sleuthing different franchises, no male F1 likes pics even close to what Matty liked. It doesn't mean he isn't F1 but like anything else, it could be a potential clue if he isn't.

I saw the one that was posted earlier and when I looked he had unliked it. How many others have you seen that he's liked?

Can I ask about context? I thought that the one in the link posted earlier was an insta ad type post
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:29 am

@LovingLove from what I am aware of, at least more than 4 since filming ended. Regarding Jake, yes but not as racy imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:32 am

This has been discussed in the other threads before and as always, it is just a piece of the puzzle and could or could not mean something and is as always subjective. TWT post-show, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:38 am

He's a tricky one for me... as a marketing guy and former model I feel like he has potential legit reasons for liking pics of girls (to a point). Not knowing his reasons makes it impossible to judge him for it IMO. TWT for sure.

Just wish his Insta wasn't private so I could check more of him out :fanningfan
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater