SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:42 am

One can only post about the things that are public per forum rules and so have only posted about pics that are public. There could be more things but only after they are public can those things be posted about. Just to clarify: there's no judgment on any of them, they can do as they please and it doesn't' make them bad guys or good guys one way or the other - only sleuthing for clues. Hopefully whomever Georgia has chosen for F1 she is happy and he is happy and it lasts yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:52 am

Does that mean you can't post the other Insta pics he's liked (which I totally get), or that you know more about Matty's chances of F1 that you're not letting on??? dizzy
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:51 am

So, here is a thought....
I have stated I am the weird one when I talk about the edit, I am not really talking about each episode and what they are showing us and not showing us but my own things that I sleuthed.  Since some posts say they don't see how Jake can be F1 because no 2 SD, plus he hasn't had SQT (at least shown)....I don't know the exact comment in a interview of Georgia about being someone later in the season and most here think of Matty but if she really didn't want to spend time with Jake after their 1:1 to warrant a 2nd date because she was really chasing Courtney could the late awakening be about Jake hence why we don't think he gets a 2nd SD but a strong enough connection to make it to HTD. Because I am still holding strong to what I think is a big clue to the F1. Just a thought!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:02 am

4health wrote:So, here is a thought....
I have stated I am the weird one when I talk about the edit, I am not really talking about each episode and what they are showing us and not showing us but my own things that I sleuthed.   Since some posts say they don't see how Jake can be F1 because no 2 SD, plus he hasn't had SQT (at least shown)....I don't know the exact comment in a interview of Georgia about being someone later in the season and most here think of Matty but if she really didn't want to spend time with Jake after their 1:1 to warrant a 2nd date because she was really chasing Courtney could the late awakening be about Jake hence why we don't think he gets a 2nd SD but a strong enough connection to make it to HTD.  Because I am still holding strong to what I think is a big clue to the F1.   Just a thought!

No it was definitely about Matty J. Tiffany Dunk has interviewed Georgia and she has said that it was Matty. I have posted this in SM as well.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegraph/exodus-sam-rhys-todd-matt-d-depart-as-the-bachelorette-cuts-down-the-field-s2-e10

its around 8:50

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:06 am

Fifty wrote:
4health wrote:So, here is a thought....
I have stated I am the weird one when I talk about the edit, I am not really talking about each episode and what they are showing us and not showing us but my own things that I sleuthed.   Since some posts say they don't see how Jake can be F1 because no 2 SD, plus he hasn't had SQT (at least shown)....I don't know the exact comment in a interview of Georgia about being someone later in the season and most here think of Matty but if she really didn't want to spend time with Jake after their 1:1 to warrant a 2nd date because she was really chasing Courtney could the late awakening be about Jake hence why we don't think he gets a 2nd SD but a strong enough connection to make it to HTD.  Because I am still holding strong to what I think is a big clue to the F1.   Just a thought!

No it was definitely about Matty J.  Tiffany Dunk has interviewed Georgia and she has said that it was Matty. I have posted this in SM as well.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegraph/exodus-sam-rhys-todd-matt-d-depart-as-the-bachelorette-cuts-down-the-field-s2-e10

its around 8:50

@fifty thanks I will check it out. I never go to the SM thread because SM drives me crazy LOL :shootme:

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:09 am

I have and can see Jake as F1, too @4health (just waiting on more s/caps to confirm either way). So far there are quite a few pro-F1 clues posted in the F1-F6 thread for Jake. Speaking of the F1-F6 thread, will be taking this discussion there since it is about possible F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I have and can see Jake as F1, too @4health (just waiting on more s/caps to confirm either way). So far there are quite a few pro-F1 clues posted in the F1-F6 thread for Jake. Speaking of the F1-F6 thread, will be taking this discussion there since it is about possible F1.

Can you see all of the F3 as potential F1s? (As Lee, Jake and Matty)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:37 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I have and can see Jake as F1, too @4health (just waiting on more s/caps to confirm either way). So far there are quite a few pro-F1 clues posted in the F1-F6 thread for Jake. Speaking of the F1-F6 thread, will be taking this discussion there since it is about possible F1.

Can you see all of the F3 as potential F1s? (As Lee, Jake and Matty)

@brownravens you didn't ask me but I am adding a comment LOL.......I have my F3 as a viewer and what I see with Georgia and then I have my F3 from own sleuthing Ep 1 editing (which is hard to not have them crossover) as a viewer I would say Courtney F1/ Matty F2 / Jake F3 / Lee F4 but I have to say I did my review of the first episode right after and had Jake F1 and then their first date I thought "oh my" it will be interesting if he is F1, because I haven't seen F1 with all the seasons.  I saw Sasha as F1 but the US series it's been a hit and miss because I would jump on a @team.  This season I haven't been drawn into a @team because I really haven't seen a relationship/bach or love story yet.  IMO  

Matty J date last episode was so great but I didn't see the romance plus it focused on Matty J feelings talking directly to G not G talking to Matty J.  Georgia has been chasing Courtney and has been since FIR.    The one thing that was interesting last episode is at the CP Matty J talked to the guys about Courtney and love letter.  They showed Matty J stating "maybe Courtney reading Jake's letter is what she wants to hear from him"....so that was eye opening to me that he/they know that she likes Courtney and that he is the frontrunner as that time.     So, I look forward to see where the HTD's go because I think that is when it gets real IMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:47 am

Thanks for the perspective @4health Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:17 am

Thanks for your insightful thoughts, @4health.  I was so intrigued that I re-watched Ep 1.  Then I watched a short interview of G after the airing of Ep 1.  The interviewer asked if she was surprised by anything in Ep 1.  She said that although she knew what happened, there were a few things that happened that she wasn't aware of, and that she was surprised by how Jake and Courtney had switched positions through Aaron's actions.  Its around 54.15 in Ep 1.

That switch led to her chatting to Courtney and finding out about the allergy writband that he is involved in and eventually to her giving him the FIR.  There were cross-overs to Jake drawing a halo over his head and taking credit for enabling Courtney to get the FIR.

Would love to hear what you sleuthers make of this!

As I'm a newbie, can't post link to the interview as yet. If you Google smh.com.au together with the phrase "Talking about the experience of watching the first episode of The Bachelorette, Georgia Love spills the beans to Fairfax Media's Michael Lallo.", you should be able to find it.

Maybe someone could help post the link?

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo and added words to clear up potential confusion in my shorthand)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:25 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Thanks for your insightful thoughts, @4health.  I was so intrigued that I re-watched Ep 1.  Then I watched a short interview of G after the airing of Ep 1.  The interviewer asked if she was surprised by anything in Ep 1.  She said that although she knew what happened, there were a few things that happened that she wasn't aware of, and that she was surprised by how Jake and Courtney had switched positions through Aaron's actions.  Its around 54.15 in Ep 1.

That switch led to her chatting to Courtney and finding out about the allergy writband that he is involved in and eventually to her giving him the FIR.  There were cross-overs to Jake drawing a halo over his head and taking credit for enabling Courtney to get the FIR.

Would love to hear what you sleuthers make of this!

As I'm a newbie, can't post link to the interview as yet. If you Google smh.com.au together with the phrase "Talking about the experience of watching the first episode of The Bachelorette, Georgia Love spills the beans to Fairfax Media's Michael Lallo.", you should be able to find it.

Maybe someone could help post the link?

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-entertainment/video-entertainment-news/the-bachelorette-interview-with-georgia-love-20160921-4kx3i.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:30 am

Thanks, @in_denial!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater