SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting odds

I've never placed a bet in my life, but looking at those odds.... really tempted to put some $$$ on Jake ;)

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:17 am

Holy moly guys... Look at the age changes from 35 up to 40 between the casting for 2016 and 2017.

Do you think that this means the Bach 5 will be older than previous years? Isn't Lee already 35?! I think might be hinting that he isn't F1 and is Bach...

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen10

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen11

Links: http://australia2017auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-auditions.html
http://australia2016auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2016-auditions.html
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:27 am

^ I can't imagine they'd have anyone locked and loaded yet... all these final guys who end up not dating G will be getting a lot of attention for a while and the Bach of '17 will need to be single. But, maybe they're taking precautions in case he is single then?! Might as well keep their age limits open to the chance.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:29 am

LovingLove wrote:^ I can't imagine they'd have anyone locked and loaded yet... all these final guys who end up not dating G will be getting a lot of attention for a while and the Bach of '17 will need to be single. But, maybe they're taking precautions in case he is single then?! Might as well keep their age limits open to the chance.

Yeah I guess but filming starts in Feb and thats not a long turnaround for the lead after bette ends - only three months...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:31 am

They could already be dating other people now though. Heaps of them come out as dating new people in their exit interviews so pretty sure they're allowed to - they just have to keep it quiet.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:33 am

LovingLove wrote:They could already be dating other people now though. Heaps of them come out as dating new people in their exit interviews so pretty sure they're allowed to - they just have to keep it quiet.

Yeah but I guess what i'm saying is that the quick turnaround makes it easier for the producers to tell people not to date (publically) as they are in contention for this, similar to the US cycles.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:47 am

wow! in that case...Im going to go with Lee as the new Bachelor and Matty as F1 Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f604

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:46 am

A new thread has been created for Season 5.

Bachelor Australia Season 5

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:38 pm

@brownravens great catch! yes I'll reply in the Bach S5 thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 pm

brownravens wrote:Holy moly guys... Look at the age changes from 35 up to 40 between the casting for 2016 and 2017.

Do you think that this means the Bach 5 will be older than previous years? Isn't Lee already 35?! I think might be hinting that he isn't F1 and is Bach...

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen10

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen11

Links: http://australia2017auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-auditions.html
http://australia2016auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2016-auditions.html

I'm placing bets for Lee. I had an inkling it may be the case from the very beginning only because of the push from ten on SM and the Get to Know you vid came out after his first SD. That was weird to me if he wasn't in contention as the next Bach. Also I think after Richie, and no offence to anyone, but I think they will be looking for someone a little older and maturer including the contestants IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:51 pm

In light of this info, I think Lee is the next Bach. All the others that could possibly be seen as Bach material are too young (Matty J, Cam etc) for this new age range the casting agents are seeking. Unless they like older women, and in that case....Matty J, hello!!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Ok I'm trying to think of this in an editing perceptive. Seeing the debacle of Richie's season and the backlash they received as well as some diminished ratings for Georgia's season, I think they would be careful how they edit the F1 IMO. In saying that the beauty of Georgia not noticing Matty for the most part of the season, means there is a natural progression of the relationship viewers can follow without purposely hiding him. So that is a plus, however it does mean that it can cast a shadow on a relationship that already exists such as Jakes or Lees which mean they take a backseat while viewers get invested in Mattys relationship. Im trying to decide if the producers this time around are looking for a love story to follow as they do more so for the bachelorette or are they going for shock value again. I'm also concerned there seems to be quite a lot of intimate moments with G&M in the promo. If they are going for love story, that sounds a good angle but for shock value it looks more probable and that's worrying to me. Anyone else have thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater