SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Ugh, why, girl, why?!?!?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Regardless of the sex or not, even if they just made out doesn't really matter IMO. If it's part of her story on the show I guess we will see when we watch if it's true, I'm sure they won't admit to the sex, but if they discuss they met etc. not hard to believe since they both went to the wedding etc.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:04 pm

I don't care about what they did or didn't do.  They're two grown consenting adults, that info should've been kept between them.  Even if it was a simple make out sesh, why do you go on the show if he has never contacted you since.  Seriously, can't you see he's just not that into you?  How big a sign do you need?   dizzy   

Unlike in some seasons where the lead isn't announced until after the girls are sequestered or the day of the first date, Nick was announced way ahead of time.  She or any of the girls only there for Luke, Chase, etc. could've simply backed out.  There was plenty of time too, even if she'd gotten to LA then had second thoughts.  No need to get in a limo, have it filmed and your previous meet up/hook up become your storyline for 15 minutes of fame.  Hope the brief spotlight and fame are worth it, girl.  no no

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

RS says so. He has a special looking glass where he can see people having sex.  :dripdrip

Hahahah! cantstopl Ofcourse he does! How else would he know that Nick has slept with 6 women from this franchise?

He can also see future sex with these glasses. He has already predicted that Nick will sleep with atleast 2 women this season. hehehe
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Wow, how awkward is that? Seeing your one night stand step out of the limo. laugh out loud Can't wait to see Nick's face. Didn't someone say Nick follows her on SM though, or was it the other way around? I guess the shilling opportunities are too good to pass on, surely she would've dropped out otherwise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm sure he thinks she's a nice person , and he's a good guy so he followed her back. But you go on this show and sign the contract, you have to be ok with the stuff getting out and people judging you. I don't really if she slept with him. Just awkward if they haven't talked since. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Nick has been following her on IG for a while. She just started following him after she got back from filming sometime last week. That makes me think that whatever went down on the show, there are no hard feelings there.

Surprisingly, she is the only one among the contestants sleuthed who is following or started following Nick after filming ended. Some of them (Lauren H,Olivia) started following Luke as soon as they got back on SM. Getting ready for BIP I guess giggling

All JMO Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:06 pm

It could be there are no hard feelings between them. I am sure they are not the first couple who hooked up and were nothing more than buddies. As far as her motives on the show, it could be a lot more than Nick and actually little to do with him. Only she would know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:28 pm

I'm surprised he kept her after the 1st night. Producers kept her an extra episode for the drama.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:31 pm

She was probably guaranteed a minimum of two episodes is my opinion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:39 pm

I doubt he had much choice in when she was let go, unless he was just adamant that she go.  And it was probably too early to make a big deal of it and start drawing lines and taking stands.  Because if he had TPTB, those pesky Devils, would probably have kept her longer.  It's a pick your battles when it comes to TPTB, not sure she needed to be one.  Other than choosing his top few to stay, it's pretty much up to producers who goes when that early.  But given the fact they had met previously and may have hooked up for a ONS and then not contacted her since, I'm sure she was guaranteed a couple epies.  Too good an opportunity to cause drama for TPTB to let go or look over. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Yeah, this was not an issue IMO for Nick to go crazy over.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki