SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:54 pm

I actually think she is pretty, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Are we sure they really did do more than kissing? RS certainly has a tendency to exaggerate.

I think she's stunning and I hope she ends up in Paradise next summer.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 pm

I honestly think this girl is the prettiest one of the bunch.

How long does she end up staying on the show? I need those episode spoilers!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I honestly think this girl is the prettiest one of the bunch.

Didn't RS say that she's eliminated in the second episode and he lets her go during a group date?

I think she and Danielle L are probably the prettiest! She seems a little gross though - "What's your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? Picking my nose while driving. I can't help it and for some reason it's always in my car." WHY admit that???

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:07 pm

I think she is eliminated after the 2nd episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:24 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I honestly think this girl is the prettiest one of the bunch.

Didn't RS say that she's eliminated in the second episode and he lets her go during a group date?

I think she and Danielle L are probably the prettiest! She seems a little gross though - "What's your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? Picking my nose while driving. I can't help it and for some reason it's always in my car." WHY admit that???

Not the weirdest thing she said. I admit I skimmed most of that stuff, so it was only while reading Buzzfeed's hilarious breakdown of the contestants that I found out her answer to the "If I never had to" question was "kill someone". Um what? The Buzzfeed response to that was hilarious.

Are we sure they really did do more than kissing? RS certainly has a tendency to exaggerate.

Who knows really. Wasn't US Weekly the first to report on the story and they certainly made it seem like it was more than just a kiss. Although they may have just said hooked up and people assumed it meant having sex. But as for RS, he has insisted Nick and JoJo slept together despite both their denials and refuses to back down from that. And of course there's his whole, "Nick has slept with 7 franchise women including Andi, Kaitlyn and Jen I guess but he won't say any names.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:22 am

I'm pretty sure RS never said that Nick and JoJo had sex. Just that they were talking a lot while Ben's season was airing, which a lot of these contestants do anyway so it's not really a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:31 am

Yeah, RS never specified sex. He said (source:realitysteve)
...the rumors about JoJo talking to Nick Viall while Ben’s season was airing, which I’ve come to find out were absolutely true. Not sure how serious it was, but they absolutely were talking, they had met up, but then the “Bachelorette” gig happens, and it’s “see ya.

I don't think nick has ever denied talking to Jojo, has he? Jojo denied dating him, but that seems like it's getting away with technicalities. Even JJ said they were talking and met up, so it's hard to believe that at least isn't true. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Gosh, I happen to think she's pretty. If she liked Nick, no reason not to follow up when she's  hoping to spend more time getting to know him personally.   JMO.

I don't know. If they just kissed at the wedding and he never followed up, he is not interested. It's not as if he didn't know who to contact to get in touch with her. If they actually slept together, then his not calling speaks even louder. He's just not that into you...reeks of desperation or just wanting to get on tv. IMO Cringe worthy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Just a refresher: Nick has said he's met JoJo, but that was during the bachelor airing. He hardly mentioned her once she became the bachelorette (other than Afterbuzz recaps, which weren't really focused on her solely.) Even in that Juliet Litman interview from September, he mumbled her name, because he obviously didn't want to talk about her (IMO.) JoJo has never mentioned him, only when she was asked about the dating rumors in May, which she denied and then about him being the bachelor, which she said "good for him" essentially. RS never said they had sex, just that they were a "thing" more or less. But I think he's tried to imply something more went down, because he always tried to throw that in there in every recap/post, but was really coy about it.

But to do with Elizabeth: I don't understand why she would go on this show. If he didn't try to contact her after the fact, he obviously wasn't interested. It's actually quite embarrassing of her. Hope she just went for an experience and some fame, and didn't really expect anything with him.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:07 pm

Someone CMIIW, but wasnt there tweets of some sort by Jade during either Bachette or BIP campaigning for her to get on the show? At that time it was rumored to be Luke as the bachelor. Or was that Shawns sister? If it was her, then the whole she wanted on when she saw it was Nick is BS IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 pm

RS never said they had sex, just that they were a "thing" more or less. But I think he's tried to imply something more went down, because he always tried to throw that in there in every recap/post, but was really coy about it.

Yeah, that's how I remember it. I know he's never flat out said they had sex but like he does a lot, he's been very suggestive in his comments. And as you said, he's always finding ways to throw it in whatever he's talking about, especially if it's about Nick or JoJo and always with the suggestion that there was something significant that happened that neither is admitting to.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki