SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:02 pm

I think of it as just a short storyline, like Paige Vigil or Kaci Boguskie or Shawntel similar to a returnee even though she's not. Inteteresting enough to bring her on. I kind of thought Sean kept Kacie to be nice for a couple episodes. Could be Nick gave her a token 2 episodes just to be nice because maybe he never called her. All jmo speculation.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Such a silly girl....how could she? I guess she wants in on the IG easy money making like her friend Jade

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:40 pm

She's not the freshest looking face from the pix in this thread. She looks 35.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could be there are no hard feelings between them. I am sure they are not the first couple who hooked up and were nothing more than buddies. As far as her motives on the show, it could be a lot more than Nick and actually little to do with him. Only she would know.

Agreed. I really think based on her following of Nick post show and how positive Jade/Tanner speak about Nick that there isn't any drama here beyond what the show shows - just MO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Just responding to some stuff in the potential contestant thread.

I don't think we should feel sorry for Liz, nor do I think we should feel sorry for Nick.

I don't think we should victimize Liz for going on the show, just as we should victimize her or Nick for the ONS- they are two consenting adults. Further her reasons for going on the show could have been for Nick (and lets not forget he followed her on IG so it wasn't a complete hit and quit it and forget it happened, otherwise why follow) or for other reasons (which I suspect). But regardless of her reasons I personally don't think she went on the show for anything different than any of the other girls or Nick for that matter.

As I mentioned above, there doesn't look to be any sour grapes - it gets nipped early - episode 2 - so really I believe it is going to be a non issue in the season.

Just MO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:42 am

Nick could be pictured with some random woman that is 90 yrs old and RS would proclaim they had sex. I have no issues with her "meeting" Nick (whatever that actually entailed) or going on the show. The tweet she liked about meeting Luke could be telling that when she was chosen it was with Luke in mind. Yeah she could have dropped out when it was switched to Nick but maybe she just decided eh whatever and test fate and get to travel a bit on the shows dime. The only WTF for her I have is why she would (if what RS noted is accurate) tell the another contestant the information. Of course the other contestant is going to confront Nick about it! duh. For all we know they were cool and both were on same page of 'no go' but Nick would let her stay around a bit for the fun/travel/face time to become noticable to the likes of Luke, etc yet then the other girls find out and he gets kind of stuck and forced to have her leave asap.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:25 pm

So it is Elizabeth Sandoz acc to RS, they already hooked up, had sex the night of the wedding eek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Furthermore, upon seeing each other on the set, neither Nick Viall nor the lady confirmed about the past they shared together.

Source - RS hogmag.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elizabeth "Liz"
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Las Vegas, NV

Height: 5'4"

Tattoos: Yes – a fish, flower, arrow, tree, another tree, a saying, a star, another saying. They are on my sides, left foot, left wrist, right finger and back.

All-time favorite movies: Man on Fire, Bridesmaids, Brokedown Palace

What are five things you can't live without? Coconut oil, floss, music, fresh air and my Bible

What is your greatest achievement to date? Helping my sister birth my niece, Grace. I got to be her doula and cut her umbilical cord.

If I never had to ______, I would be very happy. Kill someone

What's the most embarrassing thing you listen to? I am not embarrassed of anything I listen to and I openly am a Belieber.

What's your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? Picking my nose while driving. I can't help it and for some reason it's always in my car.

What is your least favorite sport, why? Golf – it's boring and angers me.

If you could be any fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? A grape so I would get better with age.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Elizabeth Sandos, 29

“She's a doula who has a very big secret that she is keeping. She met Nick nine months ago at a wedding and they kissed. She came in and kept the secret for awhile and Nick kept the secret for awhile. But obviously in the Bachelor house, secrets do not stay hidden. So eventually it's going to come out that she already knew him. She applied after finding out Nick was going to be the bachelor. She told us the story about how they hooked up at this wedding and they hit it off. She thinks they have unfinished business and wants to see where it could go. She wanted to give it a shot and see where it could go. We figured Nick could always let her go if he was not into it. That is just our kind of story, our kind of twist, a total lay-up. She convinced us that there's a history there that she is not ready to give up on yet. She is a very sweet girl and pretty. We confirmed that this had happened and we did not tell Nick about it. We wanted that to be a surprise to him on night one. If we told him and prepared him that's someone he knew was applying and picked, he would put his guard up. Not telling him made him deal with a real-life moment and see what happens when they meet again."
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 pm

So, they're going to make it seem like they just kissed at the wedding? Oh, boy. They really made her some like a desperate stalker her, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Well, it's not like the show could tastefully discuss her past sexual resume with Nick. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Gosh, I happen to think she's pretty. If she liked Nick, no reason not to follow up when she's hoping to spend more time getting to know him personally. JMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki