SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:23 pm

This is what blogger boy said. Maybe he was just fantasizing it was him and not Nick or maybe he was scoping them out and saw with his very own eyes.

(EXCLUSIVE) Recap from Nick's Date on Saturday ... - Reality Steve
realitysteve.com/2016/10/11/exclusive-recap...nicks-date...nick...hook-up.../2/
Oct 11, 2016 - Nick and Elizabeth had sex the night of the wedding. ... a nationally televised show to see the guy again for the first time since the hook up? ... Nick and Elizabeth end up talking during the second group date in episode 2, and ...

realitysteve.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:41 pm

lleyki wrote:
RS never said they had sex, just that they were a "thing" more or less. But I think he's tried to imply something more went down, because he always tried to throw that in there in every recap/post, but was really coy about it.

Yeah, that's how I remember it. I know he's never flat out said they had sex but like he does a lot, he's been very suggestive in his comments. And as you said, he's always finding ways to throw it in whatever he's talking about, especially if it's about Nick or JoJo and always with the suggestion that there was something significant that happened that neither is admitting to.
100% Exactly.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:49 pm

offtopic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:28 pm

haha, GA, love that emoji

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 pm

I have to say, she annoyed me the most after the first night. She just has this obnoxious look on her face all the time-- like she just thinks she's really great. For some strange reason, she seems to think she has and advantage in this situation?? Stupidly. She kept repeating "Oh I already kissed him 9 months ago". Umm who cares you haven''t talked to him since. Nick just looked so pissed about her being there IMO. Ugh. At this point, I like Corinne more than "Liz". She's an idiot.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 pm

I think this idiot has no clue how bad her edit is going to be. She's 29. Not under 25. She got loaded. Had a one night stand. The guy had the grace to ask for her number afterwards for whatever reason. She refused. Then--she makes no contact with him, though she could have at any time gotten his number from Jade and chose not to. All ok if that is what she wants.
THEN he becomes quasi famous and the next lead and then she decides to make contact.
She would have been better off in a shark costume. IMO or since that was taken a weasel. How's that for a bottom feeder. Pond scum IMO Coat tails and parasite. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to move in with Jade/Tanner and live off them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Duke, I'm with you. I wasn't bothered with Corinne at all (I mean, she will have to deal with the aftermath of her behavior, thankfully, not me) ... and though I think most of the voice-overs of Liz were done over her faces that may not convey that message and I give her the benefit of a doubt, that she wasn't really thinking all of those things the way it came across (maybe with the encouragement of the producers) ... what really wasn't "tasteful" of her was her own admission to Nick, that she "had her way" with him thinking what a d****e he is, not worth it to keep the contact ... forget the BIP redemption story ... she spent time with him in person and wasn't even interested to get to know him, but she was OK with having some "fun with" the guy who she didn't even like. Modern fairytale?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Liz is proof that between shows Nick has dated outside the alumni pool.  Sure, she is a friend of former cast but it's typical to meet a potential gf through a friend.
Still, I think she put herself through unnecessary scrutiny and playing the "do you remember me" game is just weak giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Ugh her whole trying to play like they had never met is just so strange. So she insulted him once, by not giving him her number because she thought he was a player. And insulted him again by assuming he didn't remember her. Nick even said in his People blog that it was weird she acted like they hadn't met. Why some of these girls think insulting him is a good idea is beyond me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

^^^Yep, very poor tactic IMO.
That being said, I really like, per her 2 IG accounts, the charity work she does and find her adventuring very interesting so to me she is possibly just socially awkward to a degree. Making a public error by appearing on the show which will naturally bring much scrutiny is a decision she will have to deal with however she wouldn't be the first woman or last to mishandle a past encounter.
I give her a pass. Lesson learned, I hope.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:34 pm

She insult her self more the intellectually disabled. Sorry I have no pity for her. Bye Phylicia. nough said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki