SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 pm

This is so so messy. I'm kinda nervous for them. Praying for the best but kinda also expecting the worst. I think this is the worst fight they've ever had, and it's obvious it's going to take a lot of work to make things better if there is turning around from the situation that caused them to break up. I think their fight was much larger than what we see / think we know. Imo

Boshem

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

did the troll comment on Jojo's stuff too?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:39 pm

@Boshem nope. Not that I've seen. Just going after Jordan mostly with a side of Luke and Brandon.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm

I really don't think that this situation is a deal breaker. IMO it is not that big of an issue. Yes, it may bring up some trust issues but it's not like he kissed her or had sex with her. I think what makes this situation messy is that it is caught on SM. JoJo likes her image of being a princess. I don't think she appreciates this negativity with her life - again. This is not what she is accustomed to. It's embarrassing her and her relationship and her family and friends - again. Question is, is this going to be a recurring theme with Jordan. It must be hard having to fight and to prove to the entire world you are not who people think you are. But it sure is messy, but not a deal breaker I don't think. I think for them to call it quits it would have to be a succession of things, not a single event like this one, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Boshem nope. Not that I've seen. Just going after Jordan mostly with a side of Luke and Brandon.
Did Luke, Brandon and Airelle delete the comments?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:45 pm

You guys don't think the reason for the blocking on SM was because of this event, right? I think that's silly. I think it's something else, forsure.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Like what Boshem? That he didn't spend quality time? What else could it be that be so grave? One thing that I am willing to bet on though, that Jordan would never cheat on JoJo. I believe him when he said he's not a cheater. He just has to learn how to act appropriately while in a relationship.

CMIIW, but isn't his relationship with JoJo like his second serious relationship? The first being when he was much younger and more immature? So this is like his first real mature relationship?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:54 pm

I also don't think he would cheat and I actually think he's a good fiance. But their fight had more substance and I think she unfollowed him late evening not around 3am. I think it was an all day Sunday fight IMO. Not enough attention, out in his old stomping grounds, some insecurities surface - there's no way they're fighting because of that video- she didn't see it until late morning like 10am.. Jmo

Eta: that video was icing on the cake

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:59 pm

I agree @Boshem but I think these are solvable issues imo. I don't think it's that dire, but embarrassing for sure especially because Jo made the whole thing public. I think they'll get back on track though Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Boshem wrote:He usually doesn't care what people say? How is it like him?
I think he doesn't want to hear what people say or have it all over his page. He wouldn't respond but also doesn't want to see it. I also saw that he or someone got the troll account on twitter deleted. Totally how he handled Raya gate last summer too imo: LIKE A BOSS.
Those accounts got suspended. I don't think that was his doing at all as every single time that troll goes on her little spree, her accounts get suspended and/or blocked, so she has to make new ones.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:28 pm

I'm not sure.... the same way the comments from a certain ex disappeared off SM. I won't be surprised if he had a role to play. But I am not ruling out the collective effort of fans either who would have reported every bad post.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:00 pm

The SM has created so much havoc for JoJo & Jodan it's terrible..I don't know this whole story, but it sounds pretty bad. I know the Trolls were evil back when. I hope they can get this worked out. If it's caused big trouble, the Trolls win..I would never give the weasels the satisfaction. I love Jo & Jordan .I want only the best for them .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan