SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Maybe he was hoping it would take off like Dr. Mike on Instagram but it's a no from me (wish I knew how to instert gifs )
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Tajlena wrote:ITA! I think they practically snark at themselves, for example, by referencing Jerome "the Player" from the Himalayas on the Martin Lawrence show. I think they understand how to be clever with this and they are intelligent enough to plan ahead. Bryan seems like a type A personality, but with warmth and charisma. Josiah said he took hours to plan all the outfits for his dates down to which shoes he should wear for each outfit. Adam said he was the cleanest guy in the house. Rachel says he irons her as well as his own clothes. So I'm not surprised that he's so prepared with the Dr. Abs merch. A great planner who is prepared for everything is what makes him accomplished in education and career, what helped him get the girl and it's also going to be what will make him a wonderful husband and father one day.

All JMHO
Sounds like he's not only narcissistic but has an OCD as well. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I don't know about either diagnosis, I'm just baffled because he never struck me as a fashionsta, more like the opposite. Maybe it took so long because he was struggling. Someone help the man! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:00 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Tajlena wrote:ITA! I think they practically snark at themselves, for example, by referencing Jerome "the Player" from the Himalayas on the Martin Lawrence show. I think they understand how to be clever with this and they are intelligent enough to plan ahead. Bryan seems like a type A personality, but with warmth and charisma. Josiah said he took hours to plan all the outfits for his dates down to which shoes he should wear for each outfit. Adam said he was the cleanest guy in the house. Rachel says he irons her as well as his own clothes. So I'm not surprised that he's so prepared with the Dr. Abs merch. A great planner who is prepared for everything is what makes him accomplished in education and career, what helped him get the girl and it's also going to be what will make him a wonderful husband and father one day.

All JMHO
Sounds like he's not only narcissistic but has an OCD as well. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Maybe he does. It's actually a real struggle in life, so good for Bryan if he does have OCD, and has achieved so much.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:12 pm

yes, wow... poor Rachel having to put up with a man like that!!   :cutiepie
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 pm

mindless wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

All JMHO

I don't know about either diagnosis, I'm just baffled because he never struck me as a fashionsta, more like the opposite. Maybe it took so long because he was struggling. Someone help the man! laugh out loud

I think Josiah and he like to rib each other so the mention of "hours" was likely an exaggeration and in good fun or maybe because there's not much to do anyway while they're waiting around for the next date. Better to plan outfits than sit around and gossip all day like some of the guys did during the season. JMO

In response Bryan wrote back:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Img_1110

Source:
https://instagram.com/p/BXilJ3mHOCK/

So I think it may have been a little exaggerated, but it's all in good fun between these two! JMO

IMO I don't think he has any problems with letting loose and having a good time though because Rachel was just at a Gucci Mane concert and I can't imagine Peter having a good time there because he's more of a country music fan whereas I think Bryan would feel completely comfortable there. So another reason why Rachel and Bryan fit into each other's  lives better imo.

Last edited by Tajlena on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert source)

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:39 pm

"Don't bring the goblet!" cantstopl

But we love that spelling bee goblet Bryan! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 3806527698 Omg these guys really like to rib each other.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:46 pm

FashionLover wrote:Dr. Abs to his patients? what level of unprofessional would that put him in laugh out loud
Now you have me imagining those tragic mugs in his office for sale rofl
laugh out loud is this real or speculation? Sounds like a doctor from the looney bin tbh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm

His IG handler used to be Dr Abs. When he was sleuthed in March, he was Dr Abs. Not until he returned from filming and made the account public, he changed it to his current thebryanabasolo.

I don't see there's anything wrong with Dr Abs. He spent 7, 8 t=years to get his Dr degree and Abs is part of his last name.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 pm

I don't think it bothers the couple one bit. They are both cheesy IMO. I think they both laugh over it. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:01 pm

I see nothing wrong with "Dr. Abs". IMO it's a fun, albeit corny, play on his last name.

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think it bothers the couple one bit. They are both cheesy IMO. I think they both laugh over it. JMO.
ITA.

I actually enjoy their cheesiness and IMO they enjoy that in each other as well.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:28 pm

sdmom wrote:His IG handler used to be Dr Abs. When he was sleuthed in March, he was Dr Abs. Not until he returned from filming and made the account public, he changed it to his current  thebryanabasolo.

I don't see there's anything wrong with Dr Abs. He spent 7, 8 t=years to get his Dr degree and Abs is part of his last name.

Abas is a part of his name. Abs isn't, unless I have the spelling of his name wrong?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 pm

It's a clever play on his name, it's not literal.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown