SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm

FashionLover wrote:
sdmom wrote:His IG handler used to be Dr Abs. When he was sleuthed in March, he was Dr Abs. Not until he returned from filming and made the account public, he changed it to his current  thebryanabasolo.

I don't see there's anything wrong with Dr Abs. He spent 7, 8 t=years to get his Dr degree and Abs is part of his last name.

Abas is a part of his name. Abs isn't, unless I have the spelling of his name wrong?

For me it is a big, so what. My given name is Kathleen, I grew up Katy. Was that wrong because there was no "y" in my given name. Nicknames are just shortened versions for ease. No big deal to me.

If Dr. Abs is his biggest offense now, I guess he is doing pretty good.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 pm

This is a bit OT but I wanted to share a goofy story which relates to my "obsession" with all thing Bachelor. A friend called me Tues evening and wanted to know "what's going on with Rachel?". I was mortified. How did he know? I thought my secret was out and I was trying to figure out how to respond. He kept asking all these questions, like "what did she say?", "what happened?" "where is she?". Luckily before giving myself away, I realized he was talking about Rachel Maddow of MSNBC who was taking an extra day vacay and was not on her show Monday evening. Time for me to tune back into RL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 pm

@pavalygurl I love Rachel Maddow. I try to catch her when I can remove the remote from hubby's hands.

And yeah, very different Rachel there. hehehe
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Too funny @pavalygurl laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:27 am

@"pavalygurl Better believe you're not the only one that has happened to. handwave

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Twilight Zone Music. Right? I have several close family members with ex con names.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:21 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/those-think-rachel-settled-bachelorette-183015451.html

A different perspective about the whole Rachel /Bryan/Peter situation. Nice read.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 pm

@jashfan THAT is one of the best articles I've read, ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@jashfan THAT is one of the best articles I've read, ever.

I agree 100% . yes

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Great article! I hope Rachel reads that!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:56 pm

@jashfan EXCELLENT!
I can't quote one line because all of it was good. IMO
I read several parts of it over and over.
Too bad most of the viewing audience won't be reading it--especially those that probably should be reading it. :gotcha: JMO
Thank you for sharing. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:59 pm

jashfan wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/those-think-rachel-settled-bachelorette-183015451.html

A different perspective about the whole Rachel /Bryan/Peter situation. Nice read.

:claphands to this article. This article expresses so much of what I felt throughout the season and why I posted how I was disgusted and appalled at how SM/Media went after Rachel, the first black bachelorette, like she was less deserving of what every. single. other. bachelorette. before her had received. The undertones of that were not lost on me when the only variable was that Rachel was a black bachelorette and SM/media making her out to be some desperate person who should settle for something less than what SHE wanted without being said to be some desperate woman who just wanted a ring and praising the guy who said that it would essentially be a "sacrifice" for him. Sorry but to me just the idea that Rachel's right to have the relationship she wanted in no way shape or form I saw as something for SM/media to lambaste her for. There's no default here when Rachel chooses for herself what type of man and relationship SHE wants for her life.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown