SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 am

I've always thought Tara is F3. Her SM activity around May 15/16 makes me think so as well as her SCs.

The rest of the SCs (as I posted in order here) are how I've seen the F1-F4 just based on the number of SCs each contestant has had in the Season Promo and what has been sleuthed thus far:

F1 = Laura
F2 = Elise
F3 = Tara
F4 = Florence

Cobie still has a SC that has not yet aired but Elora's SCs all seem to have aired which makes me think she either leaves or is eliminated before F4 and possibly even sooner (so after F7 GD).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:03 am

It will be interesting to see how Elora leaves. Because from what everyone has been shown, she would appear to be a real contender at this point. But for her to not even make F5 and for her to stay longer than Lisa who has barely had any 1 on 1 time with Matty, makes me wonder if there's either a walk out or something happens that Matty really doesn't like.

But if we're still due another double elimination, maybe F5 and F6 are eliminated together, hence why Lisa's comment said she came 5th. It would make sense for Elora to go home at F5, so if her and Lisa went home at the same time, it would be just the natural course of the show.

I think Cobie's high ropes is either a group date (is there still time to fit one of these in?) or SQT.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 am

Re: Elora leaving. There is always this comment from the Episode 11 description which could relate to her - Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?

She could do something that sours the relationship between her and Matty, but not leave for another episode or two.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:22 am

Emayem wrote:Re: Elora leaving. There is always this comment from the Episode 11 description which could relate to her - Later, one bachelorette's effort to impress backfires in spectacular fashion but will she be the next to leave?

She could do something that sours the relationship between her and Matty, but not leave for another episode or two.

I'm thinking you could be right. And the fact that it then says "but will she be the next to leave" definitely suggests she won't leave that episode but will leave in either 12 or 13.

We still have to have a double elimination though somewhere. From the current episode synopsises we have it doesn't sound like it's happening before episode 11 which means it must happen the week later, either from F7 to F5 or F6 to F4. Was there a late double elimination last year?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:24 am

@spangler.....we discussed in the episode thread yesterday. So basically if one girl exits on Episode 9 and also one girl exits on Episode 10; then IMO after the F7 boxing GD, then 2 girls are eliminated so it goes from F7 to F5...jmo. I also think the boxing GD is Episode 12 just based on the episode guide saying that the girls are going to reveal things (something to that effect).

ETA - for both Sam W and Richie's seasons, the F5 to F4 mini single dates took place on Episode 13....I expect the same for Matty....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:44 am

Good to know. So Episode 12 should be the double elimination?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 am

spangler wrote:Good to know. So Episode 12 should be the double elimination?

IMO...yes as long as 1 girl each is eliminated on Episodes 9 & 10.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 am

So based what we know so far, my guesses for elimination would be..

Ep 9 - Michelle
Ep 10 - Jen
Ep 11 - Simone
Ep 12 - Cobie & Elora
Ep 13 - Lisa
Ep 14 - Florence
Ep 15 - Tara
Ep 16 - Elise, leaving Laura standing as F1

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:06 am

IA right up to F2. Need to See Elise in action this week first. If she gets the music, it's all over red rover.

Plus, we should be due a mid-season promo soon with more SC to sleuth and confirm F4... at least they've provided one for the last couple of seasons. Do we think it's likely to assume that this trend will continue?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 am

I think we should also look out and see if Elise gets the same music that Lee for his first kiss GL. Because I believe that music was never used before so it could potentially be new F1 music too.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:20 am

Great idea to study GL/Lee 1st kiss music as well......here is the video here for folks to study as needed starting at the 15:00 mark.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhASGlLU2djVzJnRzQ/view

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:47 am

mercieme wrote:Great idea to study GL/Lee 1st kiss music as well......here is the video here for folks to study as needed starting at the 15:00 mark.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhASGlLU2djVzJnRzQ/view

Has anyone this season had that music so far for their kiss?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy