SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:43 am

Alanna wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Hmmm. scratch Is he our next late bloomer actor/model wannabe? Suspect

When I have so many snarky comments but I'm trying to turn a new leaf so all I'm gonna say is good luck to Bryan in his new ventures. Whether it be studying for a new texas chiropractic license or moving to the bright lights of LA thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 11 1710264613
Yeah if that happens, a breakup is sure to follow swiftly imo so no need for snark, they'll shade each other for us laugh out loud Well see, if they have any common sense, they'll stay in Miami or Dallas like normal civilians, at least during their first year imo.

Ummmm...Didn't Sean and Catherine spend a good part of their first year in LA?! They were everywhere and then some! :halo:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:45 am

sfrank wrote:
Alanna wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

When I have so many snarky comments but I'm trying to turn a new leaf so all I'm gonna say is good luck to Bryan in his new ventures. Whether it be studying for a new texas chiropractic license or moving to the bright lights of LA thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 11 1710264613
Yeah if that happens, a breakup is sure to follow swiftly imo so no need for snark, they'll shade each other for us laugh out loud Well see, if they have any common sense, they'll stay in Miami or Dallas like normal civilians, at least during their first year imo.

Ummmm...Didn't Sean and Catherine spend a good part of their first year in LA?! They were everywhere and then some! :halo:

Sean and Cat have both said that DWTS almost ruined their relationship, it's a miracle that they were able to survive it, and they always tell leads not to do it and prioritize their relationship.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 am

No I would not suggest Rachel do DWTS.... the couple hardly sees each other  during that time. But Sean and Cat did spend time there WELL beyond DWTS. My point was they were in LA and running around town as much as possible, it was almost embarrassing IMO. I don't know why its taboo all of a sudden.

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:56 am

bleuberry wrote:
veni.vidi.vici wrote:Probably one of the remaining Peter fans here from the looks of it. But either way... here's a headshot of Bryan that was posted 6 days ago. Not sure if it is new or what, so I'm leaving the link here for analysis. Interesting to note that there is a #tonightshow tag:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqPvPblrV4/?taken-by=chrisheadshots

Hmmm. scratch Is he our next late bloomer actor/model wannabe? Suspect

Bryan has friends that live and work in entertainment industry in LA...I suspect if he wanted to be an actor/model he would have already made the move out there and not tolling around a chiropractor office in Miami for the last nine years.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:57 am

They did? I don't remember that. I was looking at their IG and it seems like they were back in Dallas shortly after he got booted, but maybe they went back?

Anyways, I don't think it's "taboo". I just don't think it's a good sign for the longevity of a relationship. 4 out of the last 6 Bachelorettes are still with the guy they picked and I think that (either willfully or not) staying out of LA and getting away from the spotlight helped. I love Rachel and will be rooting for her professional and personal happiness no matter what, but I hope she stays in TX. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:03 am

Probably not a good thing. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:04 am

I don't count on any of these relationships making it (that is "making it" = "marriage") no matter the lead/F1 and regardless of where they live just based on what this show is. Plus, most relationships don't work in the real world and that goes for couples in any city or state. There's no guarantee either way IMO that a couple that chooses to live in a specific location has a higher chance of lasting (as in, if they only lived "fill-in-the-blank" it would have lasted). Relationships don't work that way IMO. There are always multiple factors at play. What may work for one couple may not work for another. So regardless of whether a couple does more reality TV or not or where they live, I don't attribute relationships lasting or not just based on those factors.

It's why I don't expect any relationship to culminate in marriage coming out of this show no matter where the couple chooses to live or how long they stay together post-show before a possible breakup. There's yet to be one lead/F1 marriage from Bette show since Des's season. Plus, since then, there's been a huge boom in SM and capitalizing to make money off of it. Sure this can be done in any location for the most part, but overall I think that has been a greater incentive for couples to 'stay' together rather than marriage (and even then, it may still be an incentive, who knows). Not that marriage is a necessity for a lasting relationship, but as this show goes, that's the barometer the show uses overall.

So whether Rachel and Bryan choose to move somewhere else, live together somewhere else or not, I give them the same odds I give any other lead/F1... very low odds. Just because of what this show is. The odds of finding a match on this show as lead/F1 that leads to marriage are very low and practically a miracle if they do. Which is why even if fan or cheer for a couple I like whether they last or not isn't the be-and-end all since I have no expectation of these people and the longevity of their relationship. To me, show or no show, people change, relationships end, stuff happens. It just is what it is. That's life. So I enjoy them while I can regardless of whether they last or not.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:04 am

@Aria ITA. And I thought they were gone pretty quick too after the dwts finale.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 am

Aria wrote:They did? I don't remember that. I was looking at their IG and it seems like they were back in Dallas shortly after he got booted, but maybe they went back?

Anyways, I don't think it's "taboo". I just don't think it's a good sign for the longevity of a relationship. 4 out of the last 6 Bachelorettes are still with the guy they picked and I think that (either willfully or not) staying out of LA and getting away from the spotlight helped. I love Rachel and will be rooting for her professional and personal happiness no matter what, but I hope she stays in TX. IMO.

I don't disagree...and I think if she's not looking to be the next anchor on E! they can make it work, even in LA. She and Bryan have a passion for sports. She seems to be pursuing contacts in and around the sports world. She's got plenty of those (even before she went on the show) that she can work with to leverage her law degree. Same thing with Bryan since health, nutrition, and muscle therapy are all part of that world. JMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:13 am

No I would not suggest Rachel do DWTS.... the couple hardly sees each other  during that time. 

Not to be off-topic but Nick and Vanessa proved this to be untrue. The issue with Sean and Cat when he was doing DWTS is that because they were waiting for marriage before having sex, they were living apart while he was doing the show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 am

lleyki wrote:
No I would not suggest Rachel do DWTS.... the couple hardly sees each other  during that time. 

Not to be off-topic but Nick and Vanessa proved this to be untrue. The issue with Sean and Cat when he was doing DWTS is that because they were waiting for marriage before having sex, they were living apart while he was doing the show.

Jury still out on Nick and Van, IMO. I'd like to see if they are still together in November. I suspect now that Van's got that E! gig - that might make Nick a bit jealous because he doesn't seem to have much going on. That Polish Gent biz looks like a flop and he does love being on TV. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 am

sfrank wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Jury still out on Nick and Van, IMO. I'd like to see if they are still together in November. I suspect now that Van's got that E! gig - that might make Nick a bit jealous because he doesn't seem to have much going on. That Polish Gent biz looks like a flop and he does love being on TV. giggling

I am not commenting on whether or not their relationship will last. I am saying that it has nothing to do with DWTS and Nick said this in an interview. That DWTS has nothing to do with couples lasting or not. If the couples break up, they were already having their issues. It wasn't the show that did it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21