SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 am

Please let it be Jimmy.  Lots of people backing Luke on SM.  None backing James.  No-one will see it coming.  We would finally get the long-awaited underdog victory this franchise needs, IMO!  

And Sophie would be the one to give it to us - her critics would have to eat their words!!! The max loss figures will tell the story, IMO. Do you have a Sportsbet account by any chance, @Sundy?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 am

Bobette wrote:Please let it be Jimmy.  Lots of people backing Luke on SM.  None backing James.  No-one will see it coming.  We would finally get the long-awaited underdog victory this franchise needs, IMO!  

And Sophie would be the one to give it to us - her critics would have to eat their words!!! The max loss figures will tell the story, IMO. Do you have a Sportsbet account by any chance, @Sundy?

I certainly do
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:20 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Please let it be Jimmy.  Lots of people backing Luke on SM.  None backing James.  No-one will see it coming.  We would finally get the long-awaited underdog victory this franchise needs, IMO!  

I certainly do

Awesome, could you please check the maximum bets for Luke and James? We can then calculate what Sportsbet stands to lose for each guy. TYSM
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 am

James at 6:1 max bet $20. Max loss $120
Luke at 3:1 max bet $25. Max loss $75
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:01 am

Sundy wrote:James at 6:1 max bet $20. Max loss $120
Luke at 3:1 max bet $25.  Max loss $75

Thanks @Sundy!

It certainly seems Sportsbet think it's Luke FTW then.  

Now if you'll excuse me I'm just going to go check out Luke's SM again and try to convince myself to like him.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

ETA: I'm back. Still don't like him. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:51 am

Updated odds 4pm AEST

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I2vh9ut

Source

I'm surprised Apollo is so far down the list.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:53 am

I have no idea how Luke could win. It's literally not possible for him to win unless he had someone else doing his SM during filming of the show as well as traveling to NZ for him as his body double and doing his health retreat business seminars.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:58 am

Interesting the three J names I posted as possible F1 have such odds on favorites: James, Jarrod, Jefferson... I can definitely see those three as contenders based on pre-season sleuthing

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 21558981_10212452123252008_1532849222183618153_n
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:05 am

Calling it now: I reckon Luke will eliminate himself and Jimmy comes through for the win. :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:22 am

I just realized something scratch

Anyone else notice something is missing this season from the Sportsbet odds? The words about how the result may be known!!! question

For comparison, Sportsbets pre-season odds for Matty's season... it had the disclosure that the results may be known. This season doesn't have that.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 20245471_10212008514202059_2384283609644433708_n
July 24 odds on Sportsbet.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:27 am

NICE PICK UP! Maybe the paps are playing hard to get (read: bribe) this season. JMO

I also thought it should probably be noted that Stu's odds aren't here yet - he could come in at less than Luke which would horrify me but could happen so we may not have the full picture yet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 am

As discussed in Luke's thread here, I can also see Luke eliminating himself and perhaps why his odds are the way they are @Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

The intruders (Stu and Bald guy) aren't on the betting board yet either so there's still more odds to go.

Will see but the fact that Sportsbet doesn't have that disclaimer about knowing the winner makes me think something may be up and they don't know for sure.

Will see  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Betting Info - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
joshfan
Emayem
Storybook
AEF
ssin0547
Sundy
Aunties_Love
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
14 posters