SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Empty Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 pm

@natik graciously offered to post links for previous seasons while waiting for the next season to air in March. If anyone has links or youtubes to watch, feel free to post them here. Thanks @natik for always keeping us updated! yes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik graciously offered to post links for previous seasons while waiting for the next season to air in March. If anyone has links or youtubes to watch, feel free to post them here. Thanks @natik for always keeping us updated! yes

Once again thank you GA so much for the thread and for being open minded for new ideas! for you

Okay guys till the new season of the Ukrainian Bachelor is plenty time and I thought maybe some of you are interested to watch the previous seasons. I thought about Season 2 of the Ukrainian Bachelor it's one of my favorites and I think you would enjoy it too.

So you are asking yourself how we are going to do that?! I thought we would watch one or two episodes a week. And you are going to write down questions about the episode. What catched your eye? If you are interested to know more about a particular contestant or the Bachelor? What happened during the dates and so on...and I am gonna try to give answers to all your questions.

So I would post a link here where you can watch the episode and we can discuss it here. So let me know if anyone is interested. I would really like to know and hope there is some folks out there.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Ok I am gonna drop some information about the Bachelor and the contestants of season two in the hope you are intrigued by it.

The Bachelor of season two was Francis. Francis was at that time 33 years old. He is Scottish and the intriguing thing about him is that his name is Romanov. Yes the Romanov! He is a descendant of the big Russian Royal Family Romanov. He is a fashion photographer.
It was a great season and he was an amazing bachelor. He is witty, intelligent, adventures, independent and very charming. He did`t speak russian so there was always a translator in his and girls ears. But it worked pretty good. He also broke his hand during a date when he was snowboarding.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Frensis

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Frensis-2

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  12%20CTB

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Frensis

He had a pretty strong cast in season two. I think I managed to get the pics of almost all of them.

Julia
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Z_a76005c3

Juliana
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_31a21bd8

Ekaterina
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Z_e9d2444e

Marina
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_c8bb07f7

Oksana
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_c54cbcea

Julia
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Y_7c671c5b

Viktoria
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  AvP_O8fMHtE

Julia
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  WCcI-2RzfHo

Elena
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  LE7y85OcBvU

Olja
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_f0161e34

Marina
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_3d5458f0

Daria
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Z_71f7d2f0

Tatjana
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Y_6effc779

Soya
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_558a0a22

Daria and Maria
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_e688e96c

Julia
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_a66e596f

Tatjana
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_a4c1af45

Oljga
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_cef82d54

Justinia
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_7687e744

Karolina
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_b3d277a1

Irina
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_577e7120

Evgenia
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  24ded6a19367b14c112202a8e69c26c0

Irina
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  X_a85d60a5

Promo Video:

Source:
https://vk.com/thebachelorua
http://www.ivetta.ua/kak-slozhilas-sudba-medijnyh-holostyakov-na-stb/
http://fakty.ua/144976-holostyak-2-frensis-metyu-pri-vstreche-s-devushkoj-vazhen-pervyj-vzglyad-cvet-volos-professiya-vozrast-ne-imeyut-znacheniya
https://telegraf.com.ua/zhizn/zhurnal/713431-holostyak-kuda-propal-frensis-metyu.html
https://m.vk.com/holostyak2devuhki
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:28 pm

So let's roll with it...

Season 2 episode 1:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-1
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Who was his F1, @natik?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:51 pm

@Natik I'm interested! Looks good so I'm gamed.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Who was his F1, @natik?  

Don't want to spoil it because I think you would not guess it from the get go. giggling

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:@Natik I'm interested! Looks good so I'm gamed.

Yay! Perfect really glad to have you on board. Let me know what do you like to know when watching the episode and I'm going to help you with it! bestbud!  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  1176891977

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Episode 2 Screenshots:

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  Id5G93o-bjI

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  3mCXo2FT8SQ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  InzsJUuk0Ig

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  RuBoc3TyN-E

Episode 2 link!!!

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-2

Source: my Screenshots

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 pm

natik wrote:

Don't want to spoil it because I think you would not guess it from the get go. giggling

Just looking through the contestant photos, Elena is strikingly beautiful. Btw, how can you watch these if they are speaking Russian? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
natik wrote:

Just looking through the contestant photos, Elena is strikingly beautiful. Btw, how can you watch these if they are speaking Russian?  giggling  

That`s funny because Francis said exactly the same when he saw her the first time. That she is strikingly beautiful yes And yes she is but that's not all she is also a smart cookie. She was teaching at that time at an university Math and Physic and was Editor in chief for an magazine about mechanics.

The last season users in our forum watched a new episode and wrote here questions what they were interested to know the most. For example "What happened on the group date with Elena, what did she said?" "Why was Julia crying during the date?"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:32 pm

How many Ukraine bachelors were there and the same with Russian bachelors.

No joke here but I remember watching the first few episodes, cluelessly, of Maks seasons. I wasn't impressed with him because I didn't sense much emotions from him. The ladies were lovely and scenery amazing... I recall an outdoor episode in the snow like a photo shoot.
Obviously it didn't work out for him and that was not a surprise

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u