SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Hope you are recovering well. beatingheart  Sending prayers of a speedy and healthy recovery to you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Get well soon @natik Speedy recovery.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:38 pm

for you Get Well Soon Natik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:35 am

@natik oh no! I hope you are okay! Thinking of you and praying you get well soon! Do not worry at all whatsoever about posting! Take care of yourself and know you are in my thoughts and sending you love and well wishes  PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:31 am

@natik for you sorry to hear of your illness. I hope you are recovering quickly.

Thank you for all you do for our International Threads, amazing amount of work. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 am

@natik

My goodness, I hope all is well and the recovery is going nicely.

That must have been quite a scare. Take care and hope to see you on here shortly.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:53 am

@Newto @Sprite @Storybook @iamreal2u @Kashathediva @Idlemess @LeapofFaith @AllAboutLove @GuardianAngel @nikikass sweet kiss

Can't thank you all enough for your kind words and your prayers. It was my fourth surgery so such it seems like smalls things means a lot. I am doing my best to recover fast. I am still in the hospital but am going to be home soon. So stay tuned especially for the Rozhden Thread cause I am going to post more information and pics about the girls of his season so you are going to have the chance to learn more about each of them as the season premiere come by.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:10 am

@natik I hope you get home soon! Keep us posted if you can.

Take care of yourself. rose bud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm

@natik good to hear from you and hope you continue on a speedy recovery.  добре поспішай
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 am

iamreal2u wrote:@natik good to hear from you and hope you continue on a speedy recovery.  добре поспішай

Your Ukrainian is on point bestbud!

My first day home, feels SO good to be home. Thank you once again. for you
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:20 am

Idlemess wrote:Also, Ekaterina seems to have fillers as well.

On a positive note @natik other than season 6 were there any successful love stories? So many months until the next season
Do they have Bachelorette seasons?

It depends on what we think is a success. There were no weddings unfortunately but out of seven seasons there were four couples who have done their best to build a relationship and most of the time they ended their relationship on good terms without pointless drama and bad blood. And although Irakli is a cheater Alyona did not bad mouth him in the public. She simple wrote as a reason for their break up that she did not felt appreciated by him. Nevertheless it seeems like she still loves him.

No there are no Bachelorette seasons in Russia or Ukraine although there are rumors flying that Russia wants to film their first season in 2018. Let`s see if the rumors are true.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:44 pm

@natik Glad to hear you're home! Take care of yourself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u