SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:@natik good to hear from you and hope you continue on a speedy recovery.  добре поспішай

Your Ukrainian is on point bestbud!

My first day home, feels SO good to be home. Thank you once again. for you

Google translate is my friend giggling   Happy to hear you are home now.  Take care of yourself.  

Best...

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:26 pm

@iamreal2u @GuardianAngel Thanks guys I`ll d my best bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Just wanted you guys let know that Lena is going to be a contestant on the new season of the Russian Bachelor duh cantstopl
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:46 pm

I don't know @natik I don't know.
Wait! Which Lena? The one that changed her entire features?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:I don't know @natik I don't know.
Wait! Which Lena? The one that changed her entire features?

That Lena Hugesmile

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 16788683_231239413948675_9081975520127614976_n
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:12 am

She is not even recognizable so I guess it makes sense to apply again as a new person.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:22 am

iamreal2u wrote:She is not even recognizable so I guess it makes sense to apply again as a new person.

Good one!  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:33 am

For everyone who watched Season 5 with Sergej. Marina his F1 got crowned as Miss „Super Model Universe 2018“.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 W9PMZSSyy6A

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 KJ_HZFycEcI

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 1CKDXKta9Ko

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 KJMG6vMUvyM

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 M4laRz7LQ48

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 WS66IjpdUNo

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 5tTCQP_AMMk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 4DtjfJ9DURQ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 X0V9rhMZDfU

Source:
https://instagram.com/marina.kishchuk?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=az3of46rme1o
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:04 am

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:She is not even recognizable so I guess it makes sense to apply again as a new person.

Good one!  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 12 3806527698
Whatever happened on that show? The Russian bachelor that is. How far did Lena placed? If I recalled was the bachelor the popstar who already had a girlfriend?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:06 am

Congratulations to Marina. Was this a goal of hers or just a chance she took. Is she in a relationship?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:08 pm

@Idlemess Right. It was the season with the young and popular singer. She made it into top 6 I believe.

Regarding Marina. It was not a goal. It was unintentional she just took the chance and one thing lead to the other.
She is single at the moment.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 13, 2019 12:11 am

I chance upon a few minutes of Bachelor Japan (Rinato) on YouTube., I think it’s season 2.
It’s subtitled and looks insane.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u