SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks @Natik may I add that you're doing a great job of remembering all the details and explaining to us. Thank you!

Because the show was so long I got confused between the RC and the following episode; with the timing but now realized that both shows were combined

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:40 pm

@Idlemess Thank you! I`m enjoying it to read all the observations you guys are making and I am impressed because it's not easy to catch all the important details if you don't understand the language. Hope my explanations make it easier to follow the plot of each episode. bestbud!

Episode 3 Screens:

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 V9gS_9lpglc

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Ipz1phSnKKw

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 IPD-994Y0WA

Episode 3 link:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-3

Source: my screenshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Will watch Ep. 2 tonight. Have to save Ep. 3 for next weekend. You are doing great!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:Will watch Ep. 2 tonight. Have to save Ep. 3 for next weekend. You are doing great!

Thank you! Enjoy and I hope you are going to share your thoughts about Ep. 2 with us and don`t be to shy to ask more questions. Thank you for watching rose bud
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Episode 3 Screenshots:

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 VndPtKWUTlM

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Zqmd4RRDfvo

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 G0kjaRPpjyQ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 NvEPltet9_E

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Z75rwjyxXj8

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 _pgDNg5ec8g

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 GHQLbGjLRRA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 OPsg2AemJQk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 O666Tug0PAc

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 0Aj91Nzci2U

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 AG-ekQzSPsE

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 INKB9su_klI

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 QB7KRiJL6Gg

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 SkaIL_3erV0

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 _TrJ3JaguQk

Source: my Screenshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm

What happened in Ep. 3

What's going on with the brunette Ekateria. Is she completely naive or dramatic? I thought the behavior of short blond Julia and other girl was cruel.

Olja date seemed to have ended well. Did she make F4?

The bull fighting part I saw bits and pieces because the video was not loading. Still think both Ekateria are over the top.

Ep. 4
I hope Tatjana was crying because she misses her daughter. Best part of the Bachelor is the relationship developed between the women.

Elana was cute in her excitement. They had an important talk? No kissing? He mentioned something about physical chemistry... He loved it when she hugged on him and embraced her.

He's physically attracted to Soya...
What's her ethnicity ?
Love, love all of the scenery

Okay back to watching Ep. 4

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:14 pm

@Idlemess Oh wow I see you found your way to ep.4! That's great!!!
I'm going to have more time tomorrow to explain everything what you asked about in details.

Just wanted to make a quick post to you. I'm curious can you already guess who the F4 are going to be?
And a head up for you ep.5 (the lie detector test) and ep.7 are going to be very important in regards Lena's fate on the show!

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Right now I'm not so sure. After 4 I still think it's fairly even. Maybe your hint suggest Ep. 5 changes everything.,

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Idlemess wrote:Right now I'm not so sure. After 4 I still think it's fairly even. Maybe your hint suggest Ep. 5 changes everything.,

Okay I'm gonna spoil it a little bit for you...Lena is going to be at the lie detector test too. And one question and her answer are going to be like a wake up call for Francis. The question was "Are you in love with Francis?" Lena out of all the girls had the guts not to lie and answered "No, not yet!"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 am

Idlemess wrote:What happened in Ep. 3

What's going on with the brunette Ekateria. Is she completely naive or dramatic? I thought the behavior of short blond Julia and other girl was cruel.

Olja date seemed to have ended well. Did she make F4?

The bull fighting part I saw bits and pieces because the video was not loading.  Still think both Ekateria are over the top.

Ep. 4
I hope Tatjana was crying because she misses her daughter. Best part of the Bachelor is the relationship developed between the women.

Elana was cute in her excitement. They had an important talk? No kissing? He mentioned something about physical chemistry... He loved it when she hugged on him and embraced her.

He's physically attracted to Soya...
What's her ethnicity ?
Love, love all of the scenery

Okay back to watching Ep. 4

Ok so what happened in episode 3:

The brunette Ekaterina is naive and not mature enough for that show. She is a nice girl but with her over the top behavior she tends to drive the other girls insane. And that is the reason why mostly the mean girls are picking on her all the time because she is an easy victim. And I agree their behavior is most of the time is not cool at all. So basically the mean girls are the blond Ekaterina (she is like queen Bee), the blond Julia wit short hair, Soya a little bit and from time to time Marina. They all are more involved in drama and into the fights or into competing with the other girls rather than to really try to develop a relationship with Francis.

Olja`s date went really good. Francis said that he enjoyed it to spent time with her. He said he likes about her that she is not stuck up and that she is easy going. She is the girl next door who likes simple things and that is also what Francis likes simple things no glamour. So they kissed and were surpsised by the girls who came earlier home as expected. There were girls who were not so happy about it and they were girls who were ok with it (like blond Ekaterina, blond Julia, Marina). Lena was pissed not because she was jealous she said on her ITM that if he is kissing a girl already on her first date that she is kinda questioning his manners. For her it's not a gentlemen behavior at all. So she was sitting with Viktoria and dark Julia and tried to calm herself down and found a kids book and had an idea how to be vocal about what happened. So she went with that book to Francis opened it where there was a dinosaur and said "I want to present you that book...you eat our hearts." She gave it to him and left the room.  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 3806527698

Episode 4:

Just in case if there are more folks out there who are watching here is the link:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-4

Tatjana was crying because she wanted to go on a date with Francis. She likes him but feels like she has no chance at that point of the show. She feels like Francis is not interested in her at all.

Francis remembered that Lena was not so happy about the whole Olja situation and decided to invite her on a single date to soothe the waters between them. Lena`s date went great. It was made for her because as I already mentioned all the mechanics is her thing and she studied physics. So of course she was over the moon with the date theme. They talked a lot about just regular all day life. She told him what she is doing in her free time. She has a garden where she is growing all sorts of vegetables and berries. He asked her why she studied physics and that it's such an untypical choice for a young woman. She answered that she wanted to study something that she was not good at. But when she started with it she didn't actually had any problems to understand it. And she got her University Degree with Honor and that at the moment she is working for an electricity company as a chief editor of their magazine and is also writing her doctoral dissertation. Francis said that she is kinda of an contradiction because she is not a girly girl, she is beautiful and really intelligent. She has so many layers to her personality and he loves that about her. He also loved that she is not ashamed to hold her emotions back, he likes that she is so expressive of her emotions.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 SEmQ8zb1p6U

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 RqDYesKWYaQ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 OMymn7EB558

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 1DH2RDmU3qM

As I said for Lena to kiss on the first date is a no-go so no there was no kiss. But Francis said that for him it was nearly a perfect date if he would had the chance to change anything then it would have been better for him to drive together in one of those racing cars. He said that sometimes you don't have to kiss someone after a great date. You can sit together have a chat and still feel the physical attraction.

BTW she gave him one of her rings as a thank you for the great date. He promised to wear it.

After her date she went back home and told the girls that she is over the moon because it's easy with Francis and that she feels comfortable around him. Because he is not interested in how someone looks, or how someone is dressed he is interested to see someone's soul. On her ITM she said that with Francis she don't feel the need to look perfect that she can be silly and make stupid things or make funny faces whihtout to be ashamed about it. She said that for her it's an intimate thing to share emotions with someone and that she opened up and shared her emotions with Francis because it felt right to her.

About Soya. Francis said that from the moment he was her he feels an really strong physical attraction to her. He is crazy about her eyes. Soya has Georgian routes.

Source: my Screenshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Episode 5 link + Screenshots:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-5

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 EjzfyQLMPt4

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Zj4V8vMw2fQ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 DTqfEmsDYjU

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Kl9hmhkFQoc

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 YdWGr-WYWdg

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Gk3uHK5XzeM

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 Bwb4G8asPYQ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 6I6CvdjEB6k

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 3 JgWspJiQPmo

Source: my Screehnshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:24 am

Okay so far my F4 were Olga, Soja, Lena and Daria ? Not so sure of Daria now because of her 'tantrum' after lie detector test. What happened to make her upset? Did they learned about Francis lineage?

So happy Tatjana got a date and to see her smile again. Julia(tall blonde) wow!!! Where did she come from? All over Francis... Will have to see where this go with her; she's a bit slutty. .?!!!

Olga is fun and cute... He's comfortable with her
Soya he's attracted to her and her eyes are mysterious
Lena is very complex but not difficult. She's smart and thoughtful and I like her staying out of arguments but speaking her mind to him Smiley
Up in the air on F4. Can you give some details on the girls

I like Francis...

Happy the queen bee is gone

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u