SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 15:38

Idlemess wrote:How many Ukraine bachelors were there and the same with Russian bachelors.

No joke here but I remember watching the first few episodes, cluelessly, of Maks seasons. I wasn't impressed with him because I didn't sense much emotions from him. The ladies were lovely and scenery amazing... I recall an outdoor episode in the snow like a photo shoot.
Obviously it didn't work out for him and that was not a surprise

Seven seasons of the Ukrainian Bachelor and five seasons of the Russian Bachelor.

That's right Maks was not over his past relationship. They even stopped filming in the middle of the seasons because he demanded a pause to think about not moving on with the season till the end.

But let me tell you something about Francis. He was honest and really involved in the process and he really fall deeply in love with his F1. You just saw it the moment it happened. Because after that he was different with the other contestants he started to keep distance from them and avoided to kiss them. And he was a real gentlemen. This season is by far the most incredible, honest and real season. The Bachelor, the dates, his F1 choice it was like a real fairytale with a guy who is an ancient of a Zar family.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 15:52

@natik thanks for all this. I just watched the promo. It looks great. They started off with Max. What did they say about him? I'm going to try and watch the first epi shortly. I'm sure I'll have questions!

@Mommyof2 Try it, it's awesome! It certainly improves a sleuthers editing and body language skills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 15:59

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik thanks for all this. I just watched the promo. It looks great. They started off with Max. What did they say about him? I'm going to try and watch the first epi shortly. I'm sure I'll have questions!

@Mommyof2 Try it, it's awesome! It certainly improves a sleuthers editing and body language skills.

Yay great GA can't wait for your questions! bestbud!

So the idea of the preview is that Maks is sitting in the car and at the radio they are telling about the next Bachelor whose routes are from an royal Russian dynasty family.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 16:02

Well I guess since there's a language barrier laugh out loud we will have to use all of our senses to follow along.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 16:14

Idlemess wrote:Well I guess since there's a language barrier laugh out loud we will have to use all of our senses to follow along.

Don't be too shy to hit me with questions. It does not bother me at all to answer them or to translate things.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 18:17

They showed Max and some of his season during the first part of the show. Poor Max. laugh out loud Ok here are my questions/comments.

I love the scenery, so gorgeous!

When he was young did he talk about being Superman?

Princess Olga? is that his mother? She talks about the past? I'm guessing.

Loved the arrival to the mansion with the motorcycle's.

Who's the host?

I can hear English in the background?

Limo arrival ladies, Daria? short dark hair, lots of camera time, black dress, plus the first intro. Is that her name or is it another name? Music - Change is coming when she meets him. Looks like she burned her past?

The blonde with the little girl, was she married?

oops another blonde with a little girl. Marina? I think he likes her.

One of them was in Playboy?

The girl who was fixing her car in her intro, was her name Elena? I'm not sure from the pictures you posted. He looked at her differently the the others so far. She gave him a heart shaped box of some sort. She looked so sweet. He said "impressed" after she walked away.

ETA: he made her sweat for the rose during the RC. There was only 3 left when she got hers.

Who was the lady and man (plaid pants) reviewing the contestants with him? Sister and friend?

That is so different the way he was choosing them from the display and they appeared and disappeared.

Why did the host give a rose to one of the contestants? Did that blonde who's name was in the envelope get eliminated?

Glad to see the twins leave, one of them didn't even kiss him. laugh out loud His face laugh out loud

Oh my gosh, love the scenery during the previews! I think I see Daria during the previews, and another blonde in white fur.

I typed this list as I was watching. @natik you don't have to answer in detail, just brief to make it easier.

Looking forward to epi2!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 20:02

GuardianAngel wrote:They showed Max and some of his season during the first part of the show. Poor Max. laugh out loud Ok here are my questions/comments.

I love the scenery, so gorgeous!

When he was young did he talk about being Superman?

Princess Olga? is that his mother? She talks about the past? I'm guessing.

Loved the arrival to the mansion with the motorcycle's.

Who's the host?

I can hear English in the background?

Limo arrival ladies, Daria? short dark hair, lots of camera time, black dress, plus the first intro. Is that her name or is it another name? Music - Change is coming when she meets him. Looks like she burned her past?

The blonde with the little girl, was she married?

oops another blonde with a little girl. Marina? I think he likes her.

One of them was in Playboy?

The girl who was fixing her car in her intro, was her name Elena? I'm not sure from the pictures you posted. He looked at her differently the the others so far. She gave him a heart shaped box of some sort. She looked so sweet. He said "impressed" after she walked away.

ETA: he made her sweat for the rose during the RC. There was only 3 left when she got hers.

Who was the lady and man (plaid pants) reviewing the contestants with him? Sister and friend?

That is so different the way he was choosing them from the display and they appeared and disappeared.

Why did the host give a rose to one of the contestants? Did that blonde who's name was in the envelope get eliminated?

Glad to see the twins leave, one of them didn't even kiss him. laugh out loud His face laugh out loud

Oh my gosh, love the scenery during the previews! I think I see Daria during the previews, and another blonde in white fur.

I typed this list as I was watching. @natik you don't have to answer in detail, just brief to make it easier.

Looking forward to epi2!

First of all...I love your questions and comments you catched a lot important stuff! And I really love it to translate and watch the season with you especially this one because trust me you are going to see midway clearly a love story without any misdirection.

So lets go...

Yes he wanted to fly like a Superman when he was a kid. In the beginning his mum and him are talking about his childhood. He was a rebel and get a lot in fights at school because kids called him "little prince". And yes his mum is royal and when he was young he didn't appreciated the fact that his family is so popular. His grand grand gran father lived in Yalta and owned there all the wine yards. In episode two he is telling the women a little bit about the history of his family. And they are going to visit all the properties with the castles and houses that his grand grand grand father once owned.

The host is an popular reporter in Ukraine his name is Grisha.

Yes sometimes you can hear what Francis is taking in English some of the girls are talking in English too.

Yes Daria was the first out of the limo. She talked about her past relationship and how he ex-boyfriend cheated on her and was beating her even once when they had a fight.

The first blonde with the girl is Tatjana. She was married but is now divorced. When she was pregnant her daughter was born too early and the daughter was fighting for her life. It was a difficult time and in that time her exhusband left them.

The second blond with the girl is Marina. She is a doctor. She lost her micro on the way to him.

Yes Evgeniy is a playboy model. She is also modeling for the US version of Playboy.

Excellent observation with the girl who was fixing her car. That is Elena @Idlemess already mentioned how beautiful she is. And yes he was impressed with her. Didn't know if you saw their private chat? She was drawing a story with meaning on the Glasfront of a door. He said in an ITM after that that he likes her that she is unbelievable beautiful and that she has something special about her.

Bingo! That was his sister and one of his best friends. Francis said that he wanted their help in case his mind is clouded from all the attention from the women. But in the end he is not going to base his decision who is going to leave on that.

Her is watching on these projections of the girls before every rose ceremony. I love them because they have such a magical touch about them. And it`s like the women are there in the room in person although they are actually not.

Francis gave earlier during the party to Ekaterina the first impression rose. And Ekaterina didn't payed attention where she left the rose. So one of the mean girls decided to play a joke on Ekaterina she took the rose and gave it back to Francis and said to him that it seems like Ekaterina didn't appreciated his first impression rose if she even did not bother to look after the rose. So at the rose ceremony Grisha gave Ekaterina her rose back.

Yes that blonde was eliminated earlier before the rose ceremony.

The scenery is breathtaking isn't it?! Daria is going to have a first date.

Just a reminder... episode 2 is here:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-2
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 20:53

No subtitles? Oh dear! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat 16 Sep 2017 - 21:24

Mommyof2 wrote:No subtitles?  Oh dear!  laugh out loud

It's a struggle but I'm being a trooper because the Lead is a hoot with his expressions... speaks volumes

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 1:52

Idlemess wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:No subtitles?  Oh dear!  laugh out loud

It's a struggle but I'm being a trooper because the Lead is a hoot with his expressions... speaks volumes

Aw sorry that there are no subtitles. Thanks for giving it a chance. bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 7:07

GA covered some of the questions I had so here are my observations.
I hope I got the contestants names As I go along.

Katr !? received the first impression rose. Who was the man (bear in stripes I called him) and why was he there? She seems so prominent that's whole episode. Kinda felt bad for her as it appeared she was being teased. Outside, what were the group of girls saying or singing when Katr (is it Kate) took Francis aside for more time?

Seems Ekaterina and a few others are trouble makers. She narrated a lot. A bit of a fraud she seems imo.

Lord, you don't know how happy I was when Karolyn's was sent packing. What was up with her?

Who is the one in the red dress and white wrap? She seems like sex personify. I'm not surprised she was all over him when she got the opportunity wow!

The ladies were lovely and the scenery spectacular. They went all out it seems., Nice product placements as well laugh out loud. So there are two rose ceremonies in each episodes. Seems so long! Did I miss something?

One thing I noticed is the number of intro videos and song/music editing. Does Francis consistently make faces? I like him being real and not pretending that the ladies behavior were normal.

Marina seemed older as the night rolled along. Too much champagne or Ekaterina? What was the argument about? She rolled her eyes at the RC. Is she going to be an issue?

What I did notice was the absence of Elena in most of the fiascos. Just glimpses of her here and there. She seems so sweet and lovely. What were they doing with the hands under the table? Julia included...
twice I've seen Francis pull her back for the double cheek kiss.

The tall brunette (short hair) was crying; she seems funny tho so what happened. Francis was so kind with her I think.

Daria had a good date, so she's the first single date. Who was the second? Where did the group dates go? Historical buildings and story behind it where Francis is concern.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 10:38

Idlemess wrote:GA covered some of the questions I had so here are my observations.
I hope I got the contestants names As I go along.

Katr !? received the first impression rose. Who was the man (bear in stripes I called him) and why was he there? She seems so prominent that's whole episode. Kinda felt bad for her as it appeared she was being teased. Outside, what were the group of girls saying or singing when Katr (is it Kate) took Francis aside for more time?

Seems Ekaterina and a few others are trouble makers. She narrated a lot. A bit of a fraud she seems imo.

Lord, you don't know how happy I was when Karolyn's was sent packing. What was up with her?

Who is the one in the red dress and white wrap? She seems like sex personify. I'm not surprised she was all over him when she got the opportunity wow!

The ladies were lovely and the scenery spectacular. They went all out it seems., Nice product placements as well laugh out loud. So there are two rose ceremonies in each episodes. Seems so long! Did I miss something?

One thing I noticed is the number of intro videos and song/music editing.  Does Francis consistently make faces? I like him being real and not pretending that the ladies behavior were normal.

Marina seemed older as the night rolled along. Too much champagne or Ekaterina? What was the argument about? She rolled her eyes at the RC. Is she going to be an issue?

What I did notice was the absence of Elena in most of the fiascos. Just glimpses of her here and there. She seems so sweet and lovely. What were they doing with the hands under the table? Julia included...
twice I've seen Francis pull her back for the double cheek kiss.

The tall brunette (short hair) was crying; she seems funny tho so what happened. Francis was so kind with her I think.

Daria had a good date, so she's the first single date. Who was the second? Where did the group dates go? Historical buildings and story behind it where Francis is concern.

First of all it's so interesting to me to read your observations and you catched a lot important things!

Ekaterina received the first impression rose. The man with the striped sweater was her father and he wanted to know who the Bachelor is just to get an impression of Francis. Ekaterina was raised up by her dad without having a mum. So she is really close to her dad. She received in general a lot attention on the first night so some of the mean girls started to provokante her. And as Francis took her aside for a chat some of them were jealous and wanted to sabotage her chat with Francis so they started to shout his name.

Yes the blonde Ekaterina is one of the mean girls she is like the alpha girl of the mean girls.

Haha Francis said that he wants someone with depth and he didn't see that in Karoliny. But she is actually really sweet and nice just too naive.

The one on the red dress is Evgeniy she is a playboy model.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 RHFXmAraQy0

She told later all the girls that she kissed him and that of course lead to a heated conversation among the girls where most of them were upset about it. They also questioned Evgenya if she kissed him for real or if it was all a lie just to cause drama among them.

What do you mean with two rose ceremonies? There was only one but the episode are long in Ukraine with adverstisment each episode is four hours long.

There are a lot of introduction videos so it`s not about only a few girls who are going to play an important part on the show. Every girl gets her introduction video.

Francis is really expessive with his Mimik but he tries always be considered and is pretty honest without being rude. He is not fake so what you see is what you get. He was always very polite and respectful of the women on the show.

You are right I think Marina is looking to old for her age she is 29 years old. Well Ekaterina and Marina can`t smell each other. They are constantly trying to stir up things between each other because of stupid and unimportant things.

Elena was never involved in all the girls drama she tried to stay away from that and kept distance to the mean girls in the house. She was very close to Julia the one with the short dark hair who cried and with Viktoria. Elena was also the only one among the contestants who never said a bad word or mean things about the other girls.

So what was it about with the hands under the table.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 Qd6lLyySP9g

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 P6_VejoKT00

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 Xx6h_2Wftcg

It is an old game that was played hundred of years ago. So there is a coin and the people who are sitting at the table are hiding their hands under the table and reach the coin back and forth. One person is standing in front of the table and is saying a rhyme and when the person is finished with the rhyme everyone at the table should put their fists on it. And the person who is standing in front of the table needs to guess who has the coin and in which hand.

Julia was crying because she is overwhelmed with the situation she is in and she was confused what to do. She said she doesn't know if she wants to stay or to leave the show.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 2C2gZ1n1-rQ

Francis tried to calm her down and said that he wanted to let her cry so she is feeling better after it. He said that he understand and that it's ok there is nothing she should be ashamed of and that he is going to give her time to think about her wish to leave the show. He said that he is going to offer her a rose at the rose ceremony and that it's up to her to decide whether to take the rose or not.

Daria had an great first date and she actually was afraid of high. But she was impressed with how Francis took care of her and that he is more like a guy next door rather than an arrogant aristocrat.

The second single date was with Justinia. Francis hadn't had a chance to talk to her at the first night and he apologized for that. So he decided to take her to a single date to know her better. She told him about her past relationship. She was in love with her boyfriend and she was in an relationship with him for four years. But her boyfriend was diagnosed with cancer and she stayed with him till he died.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 HOOK6nPaGY4

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 Tw8SvWKK384

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 Cx1EgYn6zJE

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 ZYQf5_De9I8

The group dates took place at the houses or summer residence of Francis grand grand grand father. All this houses and the properties were owned by his grand grand grand father. And he was telling the girls a little bit of the history of his family dynasty.

Since Lena caught your attention I think you are going to be interested in her chat with Francis and why he gave her the group rose. At first she asked him a favor and said that it's important to her that he is letting her go as soon as possible if he is not interested in her. And he answered that she does not have to worry about that because he likes her and thinks that they had a good start. And that he wants to know her better but of course he can't give her guaranty about what is going to happen in the future.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 I9hRWMD3VDw

After that she asked him to go outside because she made something for him. She made an origami heart and in the middle of that heart were many tiny hearts. She explained to him that he has one big heart and all the tiny hearts are special moments of his live that he is keeping in his heart. And all those tiny hearts and moments are on fire from the emotions he experienced. So they are becoming into ashes but in that ashes you can always find a spark (she used a little blue stone as a symbol for the spark) so that spark can again set his heart on fire. And she wanted to wish him that on the show and in his life there is always gonna be a spark that helps him to set his heart on fire more and more.
He said he really liked it and he liked the idea and that she is so creative. He said she is such a warm person and that he can't wait to have a single date with her.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 HqjrBuV8LVY

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 OwGTNOo5YRk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 ELo49t-q5sk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 ZwQQqYR_5nM

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 RJ6ae1NGBcs

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 2 KI01SPv7zIc

Source: my screenshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u