SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 am

George1218 wrote:I have a couple of questions because I'm not sure if the Ukraine version follows the exact same format as the U.S. version.

1.  Are there 3 or 2 girls left?

2. How are the 2 remaining episodes broken down?

3. Will all or any of the girls get to meet Rozhden's family?

1. Three girls stayed nobody left in the last episode.

2. Episode 11 is all about Rozhden`s family and introducing the girls to them. So basically it starts whith a little activity where they normally buying something nice for Rozhden`s family and then they are meeting his family at some place.

Episode 12 is the finale. It starts with the final dates and the second half is basically how all three are preparing for the finale and reliving the past moments. I said it before just a reminder first out of the limo doesn’t necessarily mean that girl is not the F1. In the Ukrainian version they are flip flopping around with the cuts. It feels like a Russian roulette thing.

3. Natasha, Ivanna and Galina all three are going to meet Rozhden`s family. I even know what impression each of them made on Rozhden`s mum. I am curious how they are going to edit that episode. Because I know that there was only one girl who was liked by Rozhden`s mum. To the second one she was indifferent and the third one she doesn’t liked at all.

Here is the promo for episode 11:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu May 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Ivanna with Rodzhen's parents in Odessa where they live:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Vlcsnap-2018-05-14-13h44m00s575

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Vlcsnap-2018-05-14-13h47m59s902
Galina with Rozhden's mom will be doing shopping in Kiev:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Vlcsnap-2018-05-14-13h46m47s620
https://www.segodnya.ua/lifestyle/showbiz/holostyak-8-v-11-vypuske-devushki-poznakomyatsya-s-semey-rozhdena-1138864.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat May 19, 2018 2:43 pm

After meeting his family Rozhden sent Natasha home.
Galina and Ivanna will have last dates on Bali.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Sun May 20, 2018 2:07 am

I was a little surprised that Natasha was sent home instead of Ivanna.  

Was Natasha the girl that Rozhden's mom didn't like at all?
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 20, 2018 8:48 am

natik wrote:Snippet from the after show of episode 9:

Rozhden is talking about some girls

The new week on the project gave us more unforgettable dates. There were also some disappointments. At first I was happy that Yana at first found with me together a compromise and opened up some parts of her soul but after her video message I didn´t understood why she is still not sure about the whole process. I felt and saw it in her eyes.
I am very happy that Galina is still surprising me with her honesty, with her simplicity. Our conversations are so easy. We had a wonderful date and although I did not had the patience to finish the necklace she is still wearing it and that is a kind of symbol of our conversations with her.

Roza: Galina you are wearing the necklace do you like it?

Salina: Yes very much. I`m in love with it.

Roza: And you will continue to make him happy.

Salina: I am thankful that he is also making me happy.

Wow! I am trying to catch up been mia but did galina just admit she’s the f1?? I confused why she would say he is making her happy unless she’s with him right??? ;-) I really hope galina is happy either way
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 20, 2018 11:31 am

coffeeyum wrote:I was a little surprised that Natasha was sent home instead of Ivanna.  

Here is the behind the scene information from the inside source. Rozhden`s mum didn’t liked Ivanna at all. Her meet and greet was a huge fiasco she even broke down in tears during the filming. But the production turned the edit in her favor and cut it out. You can only see a glimpse of it around 14th minute during her meet and greet. If you look close enough you can see how Ivanna is sweeping her tears away. The edit this season is a huge mess.
Regarding Natasha, Rozhden`s mum was indifferent towards her. Not good not bad.
Rozhden`s mum liked Galina the most. They actually had a great meet and greet but the production team turned it into a bad edit.
So what the production team is doing with Galina`s edit is a huge mess. They are basically destroying her. They are turning everything upside down. They did the same with her HTD.

Two days ago the media was writting that Galina decided to go against her contract obligations and against the production team.

There is a huge uproar on IG agains the production because of Galina`s edit. The viewers are not stupid they learned with the past seasons and they are not buying it anymore. There is a lot of support for Galina. Basically she is the reason why people are watching this season. She is the „it“ factor of the season. Her quotes became legendary this season. There are even viewers who are saying that her quotes needs to be on a shirt and that they would gladly buy it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:Snippet from the after show of episode 9:

Rozhden is talking about some girls

The new week on the project gave us more unforgettable dates. There were also some disappointments. At first I was happy that Yana at first found with me together a compromise and opened up some parts of her soul but after her video message I didn´t understood why she is still not sure about the whole process. I felt and saw it in her eyes.
I am very happy that Galina is still surprising me with her honesty, with her simplicity. Our conversations are so easy. We had a wonderful date and although I did not had the patience to finish the necklace she is still wearing it and that is a kind of symbol of our conversations with her.

Roza: Galina you are wearing the necklace do you like it?

Salina: Yes very much. I`m in love with it.

Roza: And you will continue to make him happy.

Salina: I am thankful that he is also making me happy.

Wow! I am trying to catch up been mia but did galina just admit she’s the f1?? I confused why she would say he is making her happy unless she’s with him right??? ;-) I really hope galina is happy either way

No she didn’t. She is playing along because on the after shows they are speaking present tense. Because they all are pretending like they are still on the project. Galina just meant that she is going to do it in the next episode. They need to pretend like the episodes are still in the process of filming.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 am

And here is a huge behind the scene spoiler for the finale: Galina`s final date went ideal. Ivanna`s date was everything but not ideal. Rozhden and Ivanna got into a huge fight during their final date. He even left her alone for more than 30 minutes only after that he returned back.
And now I am really curious how they are going to spin it this time.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Thanks Natik and Mandy for all of the updates.

The air of so much manipulation is taking the sails out of this season for me. Wow!
What is going on with production to portray Galina in such a negative way?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Sometimes the edit twist things to not show the real love story but usually they make a mess of things.

They are the ones responsible in a lot of cases for SM hate and outrage IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 20, 2018 7:26 pm

natik wrote:
coffeeyum wrote:I was a little surprised that Natasha was sent home instead of Ivanna.  

Here is the behind the scene information from the inside source. Rozhden`s mum didn’t liked Ivanna at all. Her meet and greet was a huge fiasco she even broke down in tears during the filming. But the production turned the edit in her favor and cut it out. You can only see a glimpse of it around 14th minute during her meet and greet. If you look close enough you can see how Ivanna is sweeping her tears away. The edit this season is a huge mess.
Regarding Natasha, Rozhden`s mum was indifferent towards her. Not good not bad.
Rozhden`s mum liked Galina the most. They actually had a great meet and greet but the production team turned it into a bad edit.
So what the production team is doing with Galina`s edit is a huge mess. They are basically destroying her. They are turning everything upside down. They did the same with her HTD.

Two days ago the media was writting that Galina decided to go against her contract obligations and against the production team.

There is a huge uproar on IG agains the production because of Galina`s edit. The viewers are not stupid they learned with the past seasons and they are not buying it anymore. There is a lot of support for Galina. Basically she is the reason why people are watching this season. She is the „it“ factor of the season. Her quotes became legendary this season. There are even viewers who are saying that her quotes needs to be on a shirt and that they would gladly buy it.

This is really good to hear! i just adore her and i agree she is making the season for me as well. Could you help me in understanding some of her famous quotes please Praying
Do you think maybe they are playing with the edits because its too obvious that Rozhden wants Galina? Suspect well to me anyway i only see a connection with R and G ? arghhhh i just want to see the finale now is that next? how many more episodes @natik ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Reading the above it's beginning to sound like the Ukranians are learning bad lessons from America.  I have never understood why the producers have to turn everything upside down; makes us "crazy."  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess