SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:31 pm

I can't see it. It says it's unavailable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 am

Sprite wrote:I can't see it. It says it's unavailable.

Strange it works for me. Try that link:

https://radikal.ru/video/EdnoKd1iMcF
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:she looks uncomfortable? what was that all about @natik

I think so as well. It almost looked like she would cry at one point.

What was going on and what was Rozhden saying?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 pm

@Sprite @LeapofFaith Both of you are on point. I saw the same. She was uncomfortable and she struggled to handle her emotions. It was hard for her not to cry.

The interesting thing is that there was nothing bad going on. There was no reason for her to react like that going by the footage they showed. So she reacts like that not because of the things that were spoken at the after show, she reacted that way because by watching the footage and by seeing Rozhden on the screen she is reliving everything again. And it seems like it ended not well for her. If we are going by her struggle with emotions and holding back tears. There is pain in her eyes when Rozhden is speaking on screen. It`s raw, it`s real, she is bleeding emotions. IMO

Last edited by natik on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Ahhhh so she’s the f2!!!!????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Sprite wrote:@Natik More questions.

The cave date...was that a 2:1 date? Is that how they typically go? Nobody is eliminated or left in some weird spot while the lead and the other go off on their alone time. I was  rotfl when they were going back through the cave and he is asking the lagging Rimma...are you alive? Why did he say he gave the first rose to Anastasia? And then what did Rimma say to him in the cave on the way back that made him give her a rose as well?

When Rimma came back to the camp...what did Anna say to make the girls laugh? Is Anna turning out to be the class clown? She seems to be getting along much better with the women than at the M&G.

When the police came, Rimma gave him back the rose. What were they arguing about outside? And what was she saying in the limo? She was calm when she went in there and then all of a sudden she is hysterically "crying" without any tears that I could see. Seems she was acting to me.

What was he saying to the mom when it was her turn and she thought she was going home? Was that a letter from her son that he gave her? The others seemed happy for her....other than Arina. She seems kind of pissy. What was Anna saying about that extra last rose? She seemed very moved. I think Rozhden actually really likes Anna, but more as a friend. She always seems to be able to make him laugh. Also what was Ivanna saying at the end? She didn't seem to happy either.

What was going on in the preview for the next episode?

Who were the people on the panel at the after show? I think the last lady is a pjevacica...singer? but I didn't catch who the first two were.

What was the male guest saying at the start? And what did they ask all those people at the start?

What was Rozhden saying in that short video about the girls character?

What was Maria saying when she came out? She seemed defensive.

What was going on with Olga? What were people telling her?

They really do pimp their sponsors...that champagne and the ArtDeco makeup. Way more than the other versions that I have seen.

Rimma is trying to be above it all...playing the villain. What did they say to her? It doesn't look like they were buying what she was selling. What was that whole bit when she kicked at the cameras?

Sorry for all the questions, but it is interesting just how different the Ukrainian version is to what we are used to. Thanks again for helping us all keep up.

Yes the cave date was a 2:1 date. Well it depends. There were some 2:1 dates where nobody left, there were some where one left when the Bachelor followed the rule and  there were 2:1 dates where both girls left. I guess it depends on the decision of the Bachelor.

He said to Rimma that he thinks she is a strong person and is capable to overcome situations in her life without needing support. He said, and he apologized for that, that Nastya is not as strong as Rimma. He thinks that Nastya needs someone who has her back. Rimma said that it´s all a facade that in life she needs such a person too. Rozhden answered her that she needs to be herself, that it`s ok to be weak in certain situations and to rely on someone. Especially for men it`s important to see that she needs him in her life. So they were on their way back when Rimma told him the reason why she is putting up a wall and showing that she don`t want to depend on someone. She told him about her dad. That her dad bred her sister and her. Her Dad lost his ability to hear and it was hard for him but he did not gave up and stayed strong. She said everything she knows she learned from her Dad, he was her guiding light.
Rozhden said that after she told him her story he understood her motives for being strong. It was because she was looking up to her Dad and his ability to stay strong. He said she opened up to him and that it would be not a nice move to not react on that. He gave her the second rose and said that they both deserved it.

Oh boy with moments like this I wish that you guys could speak russian. Anna is really hilarious and her jokes are on point. The viewers on social media are writing that they hope she is staying longer because they can`t with her and her jokes. She is really funny and her jokes are not mean. For example when Olga came back to the camp with the rose all the girls started questioning her. And Olga was happy to tell everything except she blowed her story out of proportion and of course the others checked that so Anna interrupted her and said: „Olga are you sure you didn`t hit your head while the hot balloon was landing?“

The same situation when Rimma came back to the camp. Anna said to Rimma: „Rimma you are so happy it hurts me to look at you seriously!“ That`s why the girls were laughing.

When the police came Rozhden was kinda shocked because the police told him that Rimma`s sister is charging the production team. The report of the officer said that they were holding her against her will and that Rimma confirmed it to her sister. Rozhden asked her what she said to her sister and if it`s the truth? Rimma denied it and he said, but how can she explain the report of her sister to the police. So in the end he said to her that it does not make sense for her to stay because he can`t trust her and her words anymore. He has no idea if she is lying or telling the truth. So he took her rose back.
In the limo she called her sister and they started to arguing. She asked her sister over and over again why she did that to her. And her sister repeated that Rimma told her that she does not want to be there. Her sister also told her that it´s probably the best for her to come home in terms of her mental health.
If you ask me, and I agree with you at that point, Rimma wanted some attention and was acting the whole time. For her it was the Rimma show.

Nastya, the mom, got a picture of her son. The day of the rose ceremony was also the birthday of her son. Rozhden gratulated her with the birthday of her son and he gave her a gift from him. It was a soft toy, a car. Rozhden said that the car was specifically made by the drawing of her son. If you look at the drawing closer you can see on the picture a green car. Nastya was really moved by that because she did not expected it. She said that she is starting to feel the spark especially after that gesture from Rozhden.
Anna said about it: „It`s moving because there are parents who are constantly forgetting your birthday or even didn`t thought about it in their entire life to gratulate you. And then there is a stranger who did not forget it, and gratulated and not only with words. Well done to him!“

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 65T6xgWLm9w

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 ADCdopKEP-0

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 JgXrUeupe1Y 

About the preview for next episode I´m gonna do an extra post.

About the after shows.
So the other two on the panel were Kalina (the chief in charge, the one whose interview I translated for you before the premiere) and the man is a famous psychologist in Ukraine.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 29425374_1609818299073420_5555713945982992384_n

So every after show has a topic that they all are discussing. The topic of the actual after show was "putting on a mask.“ There were questions like if there are situations in life where you need to put a mask on, if it´s necessary, when is it forgivable, is it forgivable, why do people wearing masks. So they are discussing those questions with the girls and the experts and they are showing some snippets from the episode as examples. See Rimma, Marina and Olga. All three tried to explain why they acted in the episode how they acted. And there are always contestants and experts who are saying it`s understandable we get it and also there are the other ones, who are saying no I don`t accept it and I don`t think so.

With Olga they said that she is kinda trying to hide her personality behind a mask because she is an insecure person and that she needs to work on it.

They were all way critical with Rimma`s case because it seemed to all of them that she was putting a show deliberately. And when Rimma was arguing with them, that it´s not the truth, no one believed her. They also said that Rimma seems emotional unstable (see her kick in the car).

About Rozhden`s short video during the after show, he said:

„Last week I experienced a lot of emotions. There were some difficult moments and some amazing moments and I can tell for sure that I didn`t expected that it would be so hard for me. Hmm because the time is limited to truly understand a person. And often people need time to open up to you. So that`s the reason why I `m paying more attention on the mimic, the eye-contact and the gestures because those things can`t be fake. I´m trying to be objective and am trying to pay attention to the character of every girl and am trying to understand the inner world of each of them. Thank you!“

Well the sponsors are the reason why they can afford all of this. It´s an more than two hours episode and an hour after show. They need those money for production purpose.

I don`t mind to answer all the question so be my guest. I´m happy if I can help you to understand what is actually happening and to understand how the show works in Ukraine. bestbud!

Source:
my screencaps
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARRezj_IuZmNdv7U3MzPa8pLRPY3ctWQbXuv-dboRbWtZj4aLevN63KSVYUMYbHA8dk&fref=nf

Last edited by natik on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ahhhh so she’s the f2!!!!????

We`ll see...:halo: she could also be F3 or F4. I would say at the F4 point you are starting to get emotionally invested. But I definitely would keep an eye on her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Let us talk a little bit about tomorrow`s episode. We have two promo`s and the one they showed at the end of episode two:

So we have an 2:1 date again. Again with Nastya and Maria. Someone is leaving for sure!

Then we have a group date with Marina, Natasha and Arina. We call it the date with the cows.

And we have a lot of drama baby. It seems to me like there is going to be a first kiss between Maria and Rozhden. Maria will be happy to tell all the details about the kiss to the girls. All hell's gonna break loose Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698  Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2254279460

But the most important thing is going to be the "white rose". They did not showed in the promo who gets the white rose but I can confirm to you it´s going to be Galina.

@LeapofFaith Honey you need to be strong because your fav is going to be the target of the episode. So what is the deal about the white rose?! Galina needs to make a decision either she steals a date from one of the girls or she says "I´m not gonna do that!"

Ok let us all remember the conversation in the first episode with Rozhden, Galina and Rimma. There was a heating discussion among them wether it can be justified that Rimma stole the first impression rose. Galina said that it was not right to steal it but Rozhden was on Rimma`s side and justified her actions.
So at the rose ceremony when Rozhden gave Galina the rose he said to her "if you are starting something you need to go till the end." And here is the tricky part. If Galina decides to accept the white rose she is stealing a date from someone. Basically we are mirroring the situation with the stolen rose by Rimma. Oh the irony of the situation.

The smart thing Galina can do now is to reject the white rose. Because if she has her morals, her principles and her believes she needs to stand by them. That means stealing is not ok and it doesn`t matter under which circumstances. So she needs to go to the end and protect what she stands for otherwise she would betray her principles and betray herself. Stealing a date is a demonstration of a weak character. Let`s see what is gonna happen.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Avatar_1909_max

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 IMG_5113

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Vlcsnap-2018-03-21-12h07m38s181

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Vlcsnap-2018-03-21-11h32m53s344

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Vlcsnap-2018-03-21-11h34m08s498

Source:
https://viva.ua/news/1909-belaya-roza-rozhden-anusi-vvel-novye-zhestokie-pravila-na-shou-holostyak
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 pm

@natik   I have noticed that as sweet as Galina seems, she does a lot of eye rolling at the other women...often when they are getting a date or pulled aside or Rozhden does something nice for them. I am beginning to think that she isn't as nice as she seems. She is kind of reminding me of Arie's Lauren.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Sprite wrote:She is kind of reminding me of Arie's Lauren.
Nope not a good comparison. You are mixing two different people.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:57 am

:drama oh dear poor Galina!! But my question is if she doesn’t take the white rose will he give it to someone else instead?and if she says no is it like saying no to a Rose?? Oh sounds like a good episode but stressful one! :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote::drama oh dear poor Galina!! But my question is if she doesn’t take the white rose will he give it to someone else instead?and if she says no is it like saying no to a Rose?? Oh sounds like a good episode but stressful one! :nervous

The white rose is hers she needs to decide between her principles and the privilige on stealing a date. That‘s it nothing more or less. He is testing the steadiness of her character.

Spoiler! one of the things she‘ll say in the new episode:

„For me this rose means to steal a date from someone!“ She means that rose is for her a curse and not a gift. She is in an inner conflict. On the one side she wants to spend time with Rozhden to learn more about him but on the other side it‘s against her nature to steal the opportunity from someone.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess