SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:16 am

Ok so now I can openly speak about the white rose. I actually knew what is going to happen before the episode but didn`t wanted to spoil it for you.

So Galina rejected the privilege of the white rose. She was upset about that „gift“. It wasn`t feeling right to her. She said „I`m rather going home than to steal a date that didn`t belonged to me.“

Here is the point why I said that Galina and Arie`s Lauren are two different people. They have different personalities, different backgrounds, different values and principles. But no offense to you @Sprite I can understand why you misinterpreted Galina. She has a very unusual mimic and if there is a language barrier it`s very easy to get a wrong impression of her. Plus Galina is the only one among the girls who is speaking in Ukrainian language not Russian. All the others including Rozhden are speaking Russian.
BTW I`m sweating bullets because I have to handle three languages at the same time (ukrainian, Russian and English). But back to the topic.

With the rejection of the white rose privilege she demonstrated how strong she is as a person. Someone would say it was a weakness to not use the chance but I`m saying it takes courage under this circumstances to not go the dirty way. She knows who she is because she stayed true to her principles, morals and values. And beside that she got also a credit point for not being mean spirited. What do I mean with that?

There was a certain situation with Maria. So when Galina got the rose from Grisha, Maria wanted to provocate her and said to Galina „Galina why are you not happy?“ Later in the evening Maria got an invitation to a single date and was over the moon until all the girls started to pressure Galina to use the white rose privilege. They started asking Galina if she is going to steal the date from Maria. At that point Galina had the chance to get back to Maria regarding the provocation in the morning. But Galina said that Maria can breath out she is not even thinking about it to steal her date.
And another thing that was interesting regarding Galina. When Grisha explained to the girls what the white rose is about he didn’t mentioned the name of the girl who gets the rose. The girls started pressuring him to say the name and Grisha said he would rather describe her. He said that girl is humble. At that moment all the girls said it fits only to Galina. They all were sure it can only be Galina.

Galina`s actions spoke more about her than ever. She is a humble, honest, strong and not mean spirited person. She is struggling to open up because of the circumstances she is in.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:27 am

Oh she really is a sweetheart Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f60d how can I watch @natik TYIA

I am dying to know what Rozhden will do? Will he just give her a date? Also this is probably a stupid question but is Ukrainian and Russian very different? I mean can they all understand eachother even if Galina speaks Ukrainian? I feel dumb asking that sorry Embarressed! it’s just interesting that she doesn’t speak Russian like Everyone else? Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Oh she really is a sweetheart  Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f60d how can I watch @natik TYIA

I am dying to know what Rozhden will do? Will he just give her a date? Also this is probably a stupid question but is Ukrainian and Russian very different? I mean can they all understand eachother even if Galina speaks Ukrainian? I feel dumb asking that sorry Embarressed! it’s just interesting that she doesn’t speak Russian like Everyone else? Smiley

I posted the stream links of the new episode in the link thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4690p12-bachelor-ukraine-rozhden-anusi-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Nah there are no stupid questions. In Ukraine they are speaking two languages Ukrainian and Russian. So it is not unusual that in a dialog someone speaks Russian and the other is answering in Ukrainian. They all grew up in Ukraine so no one of them have a problem to understand her. Regarding the difference of the languages. It depends, there are Russian speaking people who don`t have a problem to understand it and there are the other Russian speaking people who can`t figure it out. In general I have no problem to understand it but there are some moments where I can`t get the point so in that moments I am asking a friend of mine who lives in Ukraine and she translats it for me.
The choice of language by Galina is also a point to staying true to herself. She grew up in a part of Ukraine where most of the people are speaking Ukrainian. So she is speaking her mother language although all the others are speaking Russian. And I know for sure that she can also speak Russian because she worked as journalist in Moscow for quite a time. But she choose to speak in a language she feels comfortable with. On a side note she speaks five languages...Polish, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian and English.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Newto wrote:@natik - I thought it was a little early in the season for a 2:1 date.  Does the Ukranian version have a 2:1 date like we do on the American show?  I think the American show does it poorly, leaving the unchosen person in the middle of nowhere some of the time.  JMHO.

Again, thanks for your helping us see the show and your patience in explaining everything.  :thismuch:

In the Ukrainian version it`s never too soon for an 2:1 date in fact it´s always happening in the second episode. And there are usually more than one 2:1 date at least two per season. No they are not leaving someone in the middle of nowhere. There is always a car waiting for a 2:1 date and the Bachelor is saying goodbye and explaining to the contestants that leaves the project why he made this decision.

Thank you so much it means really a lot to me. It´s a motivation to keep on going. So I really don`t mind to answer the questions, it shows me that you are interested. So thank you all for spending your free time on watching a show without knowing the language. It´s not easy and I appreciate that! clapping! thumbsup
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:08 pm

The first single date of Episode 3 and Nastya`s exit:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 LqG2vFXj8No

R: “What is happiness for you?“
N: “If you remember I told you once about my last relationship where everything was heading towards a wedding and suddenly I recognized that it´s not what I wanted that I needed changes in my life. And a month after that I met someone and felt for him fast.

Nastya on camera:
In order to fall in love with someone that person needs to make a lot for me. For example if he is busy with work he needs to let it be and spent the day me or if he is living in another country he needs to leave everything and flew over to me. I need to be his number one priority.

N: „I was in an relationship for not a long time for four months and I flew over to Bali and thought the whole time if I can stay there? Because for me it is a third world country, there is basically no civilization like we know it here in Ukraine. You don`t have a car, you don`t live there in comfort…and I actually thought, well maybe I should do it and sale everything I have in Ukraine and stay in Bali.“

R: „What means closeness to you?“
N: „Messages in the morning…when I`m waking up and I see that he is thinking about me. In my last relationship my ex basically was wearing me on his hands the whole time.
R: „So in order to be close to someone he needs to wear you on his hands the whole time?“
N: „Well I really like attention.“

Rozhden on camera: Wearing on his hands means for her to buy her something, to go out with her basically it means materialistic comfort. It´s hard for me to understand how you can fall in love with some because of that?!“

R: „For me in the first place a close person is someone who is happy and is feeling even more happier when you are with that person. My ideal example of a relationship is the relationship between my mum and my dad. It´s when you get used not only to the positive attributes but also to the negative one and you are falling in love with them. I`m dreaming about those kind of a relationship.

Nastya on camera:
In all of my previous relationship the person I was with gave up everything to only be with me. That is what it means to me to have an ideal relationship.

R: „I like you…but I´m kinda do not feel if you really want to build a relationship. At the last date when I gave you the rose it seemed to me like you lost interest it felt like you succeeded at a challenge.“

R: „I think that you do not take serious what is happening here.“
N: „But in any case I can`t right now say to you that I´m in love with you…but I can tell that there is symphaty.“
R: „But the question is what do you want?“
N: (long pause)"…it is always about to take a chance and to risk it.“

Rozhden on camera:
I recognized that we are totally different people with different goals. She is speaking about thoughts and I´m speaking about feelings…I don`t hide it that I was a little bit disappointed and understood that there is no sense to go on with the date.

R: „We are different and I don`t think that it is possible to build a relationship based on where we are right now. So I think it would be the best to not waste each others time we need to say goodbye."

Source:
ma arts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Seriously??? She wants the guy to drop everything and only concentrate on her? Even if he is working? What planet does she live on? She is totally unrealistic and living in a fantasy land. Basically she is looking for a sugar daddy. I knew I didn't like her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Sprite wrote:Seriously??? She wants the guy to drop everything and only concentrate on her? Even if he is working? What planet does she live on? She is totally unrealistic and living in a fantasy land. Basically she is looking for a sugar daddy. I knew I didn't like her.

Yes!!! Literally all of this! She wants a sugar daddy thumbsup

The reaction of the girls when Grisha told them that Nastya left the project was priceless especially Anna`s comments again Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

Anna`s comment to the camera: „You know what I really tried sooo hard not to grin from one ear to the other. But I just couldn`t handle my mimic. And at that point I wished I had botoxed my cheekbones before I went on the project. So I sat there and prayed to God that your camera is not catching my teeth on the full screen mode because later your gonna make it seem like I am the most spiteful among the girls.“ cantstopl hehehe

I am gonna translate the whole scene with the reactions later.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Damn, if he keeps this up the season might be the shortest in history. Bravo for him not to waste his time. Nastya sounds very immature and selfish... me,me,me. This girl is clueless and I'm happy he can separate his attraction for a girl to make common sense decision.

I have to go back to take a look at the contestants to match faces and names. Nastya is the one with the blonde ends? If she is, I didn't get a good vibe from her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:05 am

Idlemess wrote:Damn, if he keeps this up the season might be the shortest in history. Bravo for him not to waste his time. Nastya sounds very immature and selfish... me,me,me. This girl is clueless and I'm happy he can separate his attraction for a girl to make common sense decision.

I have to go back to take a look at the contestants to match faces and names. Nastya is the one with the blonde ends? If she is, I didn't get a good vibe from her

That is the reason why for the first time in history of Ukrainian show they are gonna have intruders in episode 5. Because he can‘t get rid fast enough of them.

There are two Nastya‘s, the first one is the single one with dark hair and the second one as you said is the one with the blonde ends. So the one with the blond ends left.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:20 am

Date with Masha
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 am

from GD 3+1

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:07 am

tipsy Galina

and video message to Rozhden
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess