SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 am

Maddy wrote:tipsy Galina

and video message to Rozhden

@natik are you able to translate what she's saying for me plssss Praying tyia sweety
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Maddy wrote:tipsy Galina

and video message to Rozhden

@natik are you able to translate what she's saying for me plssss Praying tyia sweety

The first video is about tipsy Galina. So they were waiting for the girls coming home from the group date. Earlier that day they were shopping and Galina bought some homemade wine. Out of frustration about the whole white rose thing she decided to make a wine tasting together with Maria. wine Both of them miscalculated it a little bit with wine and got I would not say drunk but tipsy. dizzy So all the girls were sitting there and laughing because Galina was surprisingly talkative. Usually they all say about her that she is closed off, quiet, humble and is not talking too much. So Galina told them about the wine tasting and invited them all to her room to continue with it. On the camera she was asked by a producer about it and said that during the day it was warm and at the evening it got freezing so she wanted to warm herself with some wine and all the girls are teasing her now that she is a drunk.
And at the end of the video Ivanna said: "Well Galina is Galina, it`s simple Galina." Kinda made the impression on me that they aren`t seeing in her a serious competition. Only Anna said in the episode on camera that Galina should not be underestimated, she said Galina is quiet and closed off but she thinks she`ll surprise everyone.

The second video was Galina`s video message to Rozhden. They recorded it during that evening when she was tipsy. So she counted the dates and said that he did not invited her to any of the dates. She said that she does not understand what he is expecting from her. She is confused and doesn`t know what to do. She asked if he expects her to invite him to a date. She said to him that she is not there to spend the time gossiping about the other girls and their dates. She told him about that because of that she went shopping and bought wine and a pair of high heels. That it was out of frustration and that it`s so untypical for her. She said "Well maybe you are already in love who knows? Sleep well I hope we gonna have tomorrow the chance to talk. Bye."

One of our users from the russian community made some screenshots regrading Rozhden`s reaction at her video message. I brought it over for you :gotcha:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 MfC5BkCBL1A

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 B8rczm2q1pY

On a side note if someone has any other favorites don`t be to shy to ask me about them and their dates or conversations or video messages.

Source:
Screencaps from Egor
https://vk.com/topic-6881224_36109664?offset=1040
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:48 pm

@Maddy I found Maria`s video message really creative Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

I agree with the girls who said on the rose ceremony in their on camera statements that Maria thinks it`s a sure thing for her and that after getting a rose on her single date she got lazy. Her video message throw her almost under the bus but she was clever enough to put the blame on Galina and her wine tasting.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:15 pm

laugh out loud thats pretty funny because i think that's something i would have done in my youth! actually who am i kidding i still love having wine tasting with homemade wine ;)  i like Rozhdens sc he looks like he is about to crack up laughing..

i still haven't had a chance to watch the episode i will now and be prepared for some other questions! Thanks again @natik! and thanks @maddy for the tipsy Galina vid laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:32 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud thats pretty funny because i think that's something i would have done in my youth! actually who am i kidding i still love having wine tasting with homemade wine ;)  i like Rozhdens sc he looks like he is about to crack up laughing..

i still haven't had a chance to watch the episode i will now and be prepared for some other questions! Thanks again @natik! and thanks @maddy for the tipsy Galina vid laugh out loud

Great can`t wait for your questions Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1176891977 yes

There was nothing shameful about her wine tasting and her behavior. She was tipsy but nothing bad happened and she came out of her shell. We had this discussion over in the community. She is standing out of all the girls because she is honest and is acting natural. If she is not happy with something she is saying so and is not trying to overplay it or to hide it. I think that is what he likes about her. They are kinda similar here. Rozhden is also brutally honest and he is not going to do anything if he thinks it isn`t feeling right to him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 pm

natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud thats pretty funny because i think that's something i would have done in my youth! actually who am i kidding i still love having wine tasting with homemade wine ;)  i like Rozhdens sc he looks like he is about to crack up laughing..

Great can`t wait for your questions Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1176891977 yes

There was nothing shameful about her wine tasting and her behavior. She was tipsy but nothing bad happened and she came out of her shell. We had this discussion over in the community. She is standing out of all the girls because she is honest and is acting natural. If she is not happy with something she is saying so and is not trying to overplay it or to hide it. I think that is what he likes about her. They are kinda similar here. Rozhden is also brutally honest and he is not going to do anything if he thinks it isn`t feeling right to him.

yes!! that's how i feel she comes across glad i am reading her right then Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 i mean i don't think any of the other girls would have not used that white rose power! actually i can't think of any contestant that wouldn't use it? but i actually like how this white rose kind of tied in with galina and rozhden story....i mean she has her morals and she stuck to them and he even said to her if you feel that way you need to stick with it! i am so glad she didn't use the white rose power...you can see she has strength in her beliefs and to me shows she is honest yes i can't wait to see them on a date together! when will he finally give her a 1 on 1?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:19 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:

yes!! that's how i feel she comes across glad i am reading her right then Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887 i mean i don't think any of the other girls would have not used that white rose power! actually i can't think of any contestant that wouldn't use it? but i actually like how this white rose kind of tied in with galina and rozhden story....i mean she has her morals and she stuck to them and he even said to her if you feel that way you need to stick with it! i am so glad she didn't use the white rose power...you can see she has strength in her beliefs and to me shows she is honest yes i can't wait to see them on a date together! when will he finally give her a 1 on 1?

You are reading her correct bestbud! During the episode Ivanna and Arina said they don`t think that the white rose is a good idea and that they would not want to be on Galina`s place. The others said they would use the opportunity without hesitation.

Not sure about a single date but if we were correct with sleuthing Galina and Olga are going to be on an 2:1 date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Grisha is telling the girls about Nastya`s exit.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 _Pseq6-uy0o

Grisha: „Nastya is not going to be back. Because she left the project.“

Anna: „Wait is it a joke? Are you serious?“

Grisha: „I´m serious. See you soon.“

Marina: „I was lost for words. I did`t even thought that she would not be back.“

Anna: „You know what I really tried sooo hard not to grin from one ear to the other. But I just couldn`t handle my mimic. And at that point I wished I had botoxed my cheekbones before I went on the project. So I sat there and prayed to God that your camera is not catching my teeth on the full screen mode because later your gonna make it seem like I am the most spiteful among the girls.“

Arina: „Good news.“

Anna: „Ok Arina you don`t need a plastic surgery after all.“

Arina: „Well the happiness lies not in the silicon breasts.“

Yana: „I`m interested in what Rozhden said to her.“

Anna: „I think in the end good always triumphs over evil. You don`t have to demonstrate your superiority over the other. Even when you had a plastic surgery and bigger breasts your brain still didn`t grow. And he saw that. So he has a good eye sight.“

Ivanna: „It is pleasant to me to know that such woman like Nastya are not a match for him. It means I have a chance for my own story.“

Nastya: „Of course it`s great that Nastya is gone. One person less so it`s easier to breath.“

Olga: „I`m closer and closer to my groom. My mum is already looking for a wedding dress.“

Olga to Marina: „I´m so interested to know what Marina thinks about it.“

Marina: „Olga…I think everyone here once lost a friend and felt sadness…but you…yes when you cried after Rimma and pretended to be her friend…so that was something different then?!“

Olga: „I asked Marina those questions because they dissed me previously with the same ones. And today the destiny turned on Marina and she was at the same place where I once was.“

Marina: „I`m feeling that I´m at a turning point. One more drop and I´m gonna lose it.“

Olga: „There is still existing justice in this world.“

Ivanna: „What was that now?!“

Ivanna: „Why did she provocateur her, she saw how miserable she felt…where is the point to stab her again where it hurts the most."

Source:
my arts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:57 pm

ok @natik here you go Smiley

1) Marias date - what was the meaning of the painting? i know she gave it to him at the m&g right? is Maria a nice person? she comes across like she is better than everyone?

2) who is the villain?

3) is Marias profession a professional boxer?

4) i can't believe Rozheden hasn't really kissed any girls yet?! why is that? what have i missed? is he shy?

5) is the ukraine Bachelor like the US one where the episode 3 date is potential F1 date?

6)the cow date was funny what was that all about?and when the 3 girls arrived back and sat with the other girls what was the conversation about?

7)what were the meaning of the socks from Anna?and what did they talk about at the end?

8) what does Yana say in her video msg to Rozhden? she seems sweet and quiet but seems to have some alta ego as a gamer? i really can't get over how gorgeous she is! Rozhden seems taken back by her imo ?

9)what did Rozhden say about Galinas video msg?

10) laugh out loud where was marias video msg? was she too drunk?

11) Ahhh i can't believe Galina was last to receive a rose! what did they say to each other? and i noticed he touched her hand again and they zoomed in on it!!! Smiley

Thanks natik and sorry for the long list ;-)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 pm

11) Rose Ceremony conversation between Rozhden and Galina:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Qwxvvw31Mqg

R: „Are those the shoes you talked about?“

G: „Yes.“ (laughs)

R: „Show me.“

Anna to the camera: „Galina is the secret jokester on the project. She bought shoes which were one size to small for her. But she stand in those shoes threw the whole rose ceremony with dignity.“

R: „Beautiful. But with the wine yesterday it was too much.“

G: „I know.“

Galina to the camera: „If because of the wine tasting I`ll be going home that would be a shame.“

G: „I want to say sorry for my condition. I´m ashamed and it´s not gonna happen again.“

Galina on camera: „I`m ashamed and I don`t want him to see me in that light.“

R: „I hope that from now on you are going to talk more openly about your emotions and not only then when you drank wine.“

G: „I`m always talking about them but you are never near me when it happens.“

R: „Really?“

G: „Yes.“

G: „To be truth to you I wanted to talk to you about the white rose. I´m sorry to say that but it wasn`t helpful.“

R: „Why not?“

G: „Because I can let my guards down when I can go on a date like the other girls when you invites them. It is not right to go on a date instead of someone else. That is not a comfortable situation to be in.“

Nastya to the camera: „When you are always going to step aside for everyone and especially for girls you hardly knows more than ten days, you are never going to be married.“

R: „I like you moral…but think about to opening up. Get yourself together please. Ok?“

G: „Ok.“

Galina to the camera: „When he took my hand I felt support, harmony and calmness.“

Marina to the camera: „Everyone thought that she is going home when she refused to use the power of the white rose."

2) There are no real villains this season and it`s actually pretty refreshing. There are some provocative stabs most of the time from Maria, Nastya, Arina and Olga but these are more harmless than nasty.

4) And that is actually refreshing too. Wait for it there are going to be kisses. I think he is someone who feels not only attracted by the looks but also by the personality of a woman. So right now he is at a stage to figure it out who he likes and who not. I think when he`ll pass that stage he is going to be more intimate with some of them. He is not someone who is going to made out just for the sake of it.

5) No it is not like with the US Bachelor. Forget everything you know about the edit of the US, NZ, Canada or AUS Bachelor. The Ukrainian edit is a game changer totally different direction.

10) Rozhden asked her about her video message she answered him that all of sudden she felt really sick and couldn`t make it out of her bed. To the camera Maria said that she felt sick because of Galina`s wine tasting.
The girls were eyeing each other because they did not bought it. Some of the girls said on the camera that she thinks she has it in the bag and was simple too lazy to record one.

I´m going to answer the rest tomorrow. Don`t worry about the long list that is actually what I want that way I can see what you are interested in.

Ok now I need to catch some sleep. See you tomorrow bestbud!

Source:
my arts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:55 am

That’s great thank you!! Can I also add to the list -12) is the white rose still in play?? Or because Galina refused to use it does it not count anymore? bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:50 pm

1) Maria gave him the painting as a sketch in the first episode, the colors were missing. The idea behind it was to filling it with colors together as the beginning of their story. I would say Maria is not a bad person but she is sure not the innocence in person. There are times where she obviously trying to act provocative in order to irritate the girls. And she definitely thinks she is above the others. It was funny how her attempt to seduce Rozhden failed. She obviously thought it would be enough for him if she is going to act sexy.

Rozhden to Maria about the word love:

„In my life there were only two women to whom I said that word. There is too much of that word in the songs…love…love…love…that word is losing his meaning. I think often you can tell a person about your feelings with the way you are looking at her and with the way you are treating her and I think this means even more than only words. And that is the kind of a person I´m searching for on the project.“

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1ajQ0JiohT8

2) I guess you meant not Maria but Natasha. Yes Natasha was a professional boxer and is working now as a fitness trainer. She has her own business.

6) At the cow date they made together cottage cheese and they tested several cheese sorts. During that date we learned that Maria and Natasha can`t stand each other. The interesting part about that date was the fact that Natasha said on camera that she is lactose intolerant and she didn`t said that to Rozhden but was eating all the cheese like there was nothing. Maria said about Natasha`s behavior on that date…that she was doing everything to please Rozhden.
We also discussed it in the community because there were comments that it is shady behavior. How can we be sure in her sincerity if she is ready to do everything (like risk her healthiness and let us remember she is a fitness trainer) in order to please Rozhden and win him over. Natasha I would say opened up on that day the most and shocked Rozhden with her story. She told him how she came to be a professional boxer. It was because of the tragical events in her family. Her mum was diagnosed with schizophrenia and her brother died, it was suicide.  

After the girls got back from their date the others asked them how the date was and what they did on that date. They girls told them what they did and as usual were teasing the others. For example they saw that Arina got Rozhden`s jacket. Galina said that Arina was very happy so she thinks that maybe there was a major progress in their relationship.

7) Anna showed the socks in her video message and said that they are dreaming to go on a date with him and are waiting to meet him. She gave him the socks when he pulled her aside for a talk at the rose ceremony. He said „I think my shoes would like to go on a date with these socks.“ He asked Anna during their conversation how her parents reacted when she was chosen to be a part of the project. She said that it´s a sensitive topic for her because she was raised by her great-grandmother. They are no parents.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 MO-BM_-Iy4Q

Anna: „My mum was married and out of that marriage I have an older half brother. When my mum divorced she met my dad but they did not married. When I was born they were not a couple anymore and she gave me to my great grandmother.“

Rozhden: „Didn`t you had the wish to find them?“

Anna: „I don`t want it. Let`s talk hypothetically…I found my mum and she is opening the door and I see that there is in the living room sitting her family, her children…I`m gonna see something what I didn`t had in my life. I would go not crazy but I would always asking myself why this happened to me? Or the other option I`m finding my mum and there is everything bad in her life and I can`t help her and the most frightening thing about it I don`t want to help her. That situation in my life teached me that I´m never gonna leave my kids. I don`t want them to grow up without me. And even if one day my legs couldn`t walk I would crawling to be with them."
Anna to the camera: „I don’t`want to put him in the position to feel sorry for me. I´m doing fine…I´m healthy and I have a good educational background."  

Anna: „You know I don`t want you to take it too serious. Just think about the fact how grandma`s are loving their grandchildren and now imagine how great-grandma`s are loving them. It´s a special love and you can`t match that kind of love with anything else. When she was alive there didn´t pass a day when I felt like she is not supporting me."

8) Yana was telling him a poem and he said that it shows him that she is seeking his attention. It was also interesting what he said to her at the rose ceremony. He said: „You can play well with words if going by your video message.“ He choose the word „play“. Yana is a gamer and they know a lot about strategics. But nonetheless I think she is for now his front runner. It is not so easy to read him because attraction is not enough for him he is also searching for some substance in the girls.  

9) He said that he enjoys it to watch video messages from Galina because he is seeing how she is starting to show her emotions and is gaining slowly self-confidents. He said: „To be honest I`m waiting for more initiative from her and I was expecting that she would use the power of the white rose. We need to discuss that topic for sure.“

12) Good question! We discussed it as well. Going by the season preview we think that the white rose is still in the game but we also speculated that Rozhden might change the rules regarding the power of the white rose.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?hc_ref=ARQxw-7v5Miw3bPkY4s_FTN6bGDI0v2EYjHLZa72XBN1ZWafDecpm1-xAw0OqFU1sN0&fref=nf
my arts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess