SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 7:14 pm

The horrific likes/bigoted views are on Garrett.  Totally gross and I can’t believe Becca would chose him knowing this.  That producers didn’t give Becca a heads up before she accepts an engagement ring from him is totally on them.  

Wasn’t there one producer, showrunner, handler that could have told her?  They are so misogynistic, it’s mind boggling, IMO.  No wonder it’s MF’s fav season.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Thanks @ReneeM for the update. I guess Garrett and Becca are aware of the SM rumblings then, it’s going to be interesting.

@Rolly, check Ashley’s twitter for her calling the show out for casting Garrett (she has the SC of the SM likes and refers to him as a contestant cast on the show)
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleySpivey

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Unfortunately, this show has a long standing history of misogyny to the max and probably all other vile attributes I can think of, so me trying to attribute positive, moral values to this — well that ain’t happening anytime soon.
That ship sailed for me a long time ago.
ETA @alwaystulips I disagree with putting the blame on TPTB for Becca’s decisions. She is an adult. This is not her first rodeo with them. Fool me once, shame on them. Fool me twice shame on me. Other leads have taken time during HTDs, FD and the final episode to discuss religion, politics, finances etc. If these things were not broached by a cast person that is not on production imo.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Rolly wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Becca follows Ashley Spivey on twitter as well, so chances she sees Ashely's tweets are high, if she hasn't already on instagram.

What did Ashley Spivey say? Did she post the likes?

You can find her on twitter here: @ashleyspivey

These were her tweets. She also posted screenshots of many of the posts that Garrett had liked that I didn't include.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Screen24
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Screen25
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 7:17 pm

So she knows. His tap dance has probably begun.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Wow......Ashley actually called out Garrett by name.....i totally missed that.......thanks @mslat92 for posting the SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Ok so CMIIW but now that his IG is private.... technically we cannot talk about his likes/follows right? Way to go Garrett and halting this conversation.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Which page is that? And what does it mean that she untagged herself.?Looks like she has been made aware one way or another and maybe even called him about it...WAKE UP Becca!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu May 24, 2018 7:21 pm

pavalygurl wrote:So she knows.  His tap dance has probably begun.  

Ironic that Becca has a career in PR! Oy!!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 pm

To avoid locking the thread and/or mass deletions no talk— zero regarding his private account this point until public.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 pm

It looks like Jason and Blake were both tagged in the post as well but the post no longer shows up in their tagged pics so they must have untagged themselves as well.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 7:29 pm

On Instagram, people can tag your username in a photo and anybody can see them when you click on this tab on their profile.
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Img_0613

Someone tagged @bkoof in a series of screenshots showing Garrett's gross likes, however now the post no longer shows up in that tab, which means she untagged herself (or the poster did, but I doubt that). So yeah, she's definitely aware of it, and so is Garrett. Hope that helps, @Astrobach!
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl