SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:28 am

Bobette wrote:So this is who I'm thinking - what do we reckon? Have I missed anyone? More boys to come from Ali post-elimination obvs.

Boys

Nathan
Luke
Jimmy
Lambchops
Paddy
Uncle Sam
Jules
Rob
Ritchie (?)

Disqualified

Tiffany.  cantstopl

I wonder if we'll get any internationals??? question

I don't think Richie will be there, I don't even think he likes the franchise anymore and wants to stay away from it, JMO

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:31 am

I'd be surprised to see him there too hence the (?) but he's been rumoured by multiple sources so no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:35 am

Bobette wrote:I'd be surprised to see him there too hence the (?) but he's been rumoured by multiple sources so no idea

Would you like to see Ritchie there ? It could be interesting, don't you think? At the same time, I don't think he would last long there if he went to Paradise.

I don't know why I feel that they are going to cast Megan as well...grrrr; but I think they will try to make Brooke/Megan happen and too bad for me because I don't like either of them so I rather avoid watching them on TV.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:53 am

Oh my Gosh, Tiffany sounds delusional! Did any of you read the comments section? She is taking all criticism badly and this is what she says, which is actually untrue because it is the opposite, someone should tell her that she is telling a lie:

tiffany_janes@lamawalli no actually, the American one was much more humane. Probably why they actually end up with lasting relationships out of the program unlike the Australian one.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:58 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
Bobette wrote:I'd be surprised to see him there too hence the (?) but he's been rumoured by multiple sources so no idea

Would you like to see Ritchie there ? It could be interesting, don't you think?  At the same time, I don't think he would last long there if he went to Paradise.

I don't know why I feel that they are going to cast Megan as well...grrrr; but I think they will try to make Brooke/Megan happen and too bad for me because I don't like either of them so I rather avoid watching them on TV.

Brooke's following Megan on IG so there may be interest there but I think Elora > Megan for Brooke so far as girls go since she followed Elora first.  Megan was in the press saying she wants to date Elora but I can't see Elora being into her and it didn't happen last time so can't see what would have changed but who knows.  Either way I agree producers will be hoping some of the girls hit it off IMO, especially after the backlash last year when they implied it happened but it didn't.

I've been looking at IG follows for potential contestants and it's interesting to see who's interested in whom.  Doesn't automatically translate to Paradise hookups of course but it's put some people on my radar which I wouldn't have expected, eg quite a few of the boys are following Deanna so it seems they think she may be there.  I wouldn't mind seeing Richie but like you I feel like he's moved on from the franchise so unless he's desperate for publicity he probably won't be there IMO.

ETA:  Yeah Tiffany's off her rocker IMO.  It seems she's spent today replying to supportive comments on her IG and ignoring / deleting ones telling her to get a grip.  Happily she says she'll never have anything to do with the franchise again - YAY!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 9vfDCFY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:14 am

Oh please. If they offered her a fiver she would come running.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:24 pm

This reminds me of Luke Penn in jojo season no?

did she say that she was supposed flying November 4th? so they are taping next week?

And regarding Brooke dating Elora... this reminds me a conversation Brooke had: because she is pansexual and another bisexual is in the room, does not mean they want to be together or will be together. I recall that Elora said she had ONE female relationship only and preferred men and Brooke had 2 relationships but for her, it does not matter if male or female so I think she would come for both.

But I must say that I think people would be (sadly) more open seeing on their TV a female couple rather than a male couple. Is Australia ready for this? for both? I would totally root for them and probably become their fan #1 whichever male or female Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

I would love to be surprised.

Do we know when the contestants will be all announced? When is it supposed to be aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Totally agree with what you've said there @HEA just because 2 bisexual people are in a room, doesn't mean they are going to be attracted to each other, and especially if Megan was involved it would have a very strong whiff of showmance about it.

I also think that Rachael could definitely be a starter, she posted a thank you post to all the suppliers that helped with her makeover, and she's had fillers, facials, nails, lashes and spray tan done. She had a rough time on it last year, so I can see TPTB giving her a do over season, being there from the beginning.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't implying two bisexual girls would automatically hook up.  Brooke downplayed her attraction to girls while talking to Nick on her season so I would have actually expected to see her with a boy in Paradise.

However IG follows can be very revealing and of the rumoured BiP cast she followed Elora first, then Megan, then Davey (and no one else).  As I said upthread there's no automatic link to hookups, but it does indicate interest, IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 MYLSXDB

Source

HEA wrote: did she say that she was supposed flying November 4th? so they are taping next week?

Yes, amongst all the drivel in her IG rant, we did get some useful info:

I... booked a flight back to Perth so I could get all my beauty treatments done before flying out for the show on Nov 4th (the date they had told me filming would start).

So hopefully we'll be getting some airport pics of the contestants soon.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:31 pm

@Bobette yes indeed. who follows who is an excellent clue!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:33 pm

Scrap Romy, she just posted an Insta pic with a new boyfriend. Which is a relief, I found her to be the worst of the tripod on the show, and I didn't care to see her repeat that, or get a redemption edit on BIP.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Nice one @Dirty Street Pie - I wonder if they'll cast Alicia instead then?  Gotta give Cat someone to co-conspire with.  

A lot of the rumoured cast were at Derby Day hobnobbing with ex-Bach cast in the VIP tents so they'll be flying out soon IMO.

Cass, Britt & Sophie are together, Brooke also in Melb. Ivan, Dan & Rob hanging together, with Luke, Jimmy and Nathan another trio.  

The troops are assembling!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem