SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:39 am

Why do these couples always have to be so OTT with their sharing? So embrassing and I'm a fan.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by wandb Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:29 am

sdmom wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:The business opportunities the next year will give us more insight IMO into when they will settlie down. Garrett just recently was announced as representing a fishing and hunting company to host trips around the country and internationally. Becca is supposed to join him on some.

They've decided on San Diego to live so at this time Becca doesn't have any offers she needs to live in LA for.

San Diego? That’s cool! Did they specify if it’s Oceanside, north SD and more affordable? I will practice  my stalking, I mean, sleuthing skills when they move here!

Me too!

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:47 am

They didn't say where in San Diego but Garrett's brother lives in Oceanside so I wouldn't be surprised if they rent closeby to him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:42 am

FLChica wrote:After hearing their drivel on Kaitlyn's podcast, I feel these two are really well-suited. They fondly pick each other's noses and shared many stories of their poop habits including G pooping all over himself in his truck. The Kufrins must be so proud. IMHO.

Hopefully Mama Yg put her foot down after hearing about Becca hooking up with a guy in the bathroom of a wedding she attended. Then there's the charming story of Becca getting wasted & fighting with G at a wedding they attended and the hot make-up s*x that followed. The Ygs must be so proud. IMHO.

Good for Becca using her skills to market G as a "modern outdoorsman". I wonder if the Minneapolis owners of the hunting lodges know Becca's family as rumored? But G's only scheduled to act as the "host" of a pheasant hunt 3/27 - 31 and a little fishing 6/6 - 6/11. Plenty of time off to rustle up some food trucks, wear some borrowed wedding finery from the photo shoot and make it official. G's already had one big wedding and we all know how that marriage turned out. IMHO.

@FLChica OMG.  I thought you were kidding.  Did they really talk about poop habits, picking noses, and hooking up in the bathroom on the podcast?

Gross.  That’s the only word I have for them.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:52 am

FLChica wrote:After hearing their drivel on Kaitlyn's podcast, I feel these two are really well-suited. They fondly pick each other's noses and shared many stories of their poop habits including G pooping all over himself in his truck. The Kufrins must be so proud. IMHO.

Hopefully Mama Yg put her foot down after hearing about Becca hooking up with a guy in the bathroom of a wedding she attended. Then there's the charming story of Becca getting wasted & fighting with G at a wedding they attended and the hot make-up s*x that followed. The Ygs must be so proud. IMHO.

Good for Becca using her skills to market G as a "modern outdoorsman". I wonder if the Minneapolis owners of the hunting lodges know Becca's family as rumored? But G's only scheduled to act as the "host" of a pheasant hunt 3/27 - 31 and a little fishing 6/6 - 6/11. Plenty of time off to rustle up some food trucks, wear some borrowed wedding finery from the photo shoot and make it official. G's already had one big wedding and we all know how that marriage turned out. IMHO.

I think those talk was during confession time on that podcast segment. Well every guest share their most embarassing or worst experience in their lives. Others Even share the sex position.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:15 am

SpinCycle wrote:

I think those talk was during confession time on that podcast segment. Well every guest share their most embarassing or worst experience in their lives. Others Even share the sex position.
Good to know MFS lemmings still exist. (The “s” stands for stupid). Because others do it does not mean smart, funny or prudent. IMO. Just too much TMI that literally no one cares about.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:34 am

That's the purpose of that segment though and I think everyone have embarrassing /worst or unforgettable experience in their lives. It's just that some person doesn't care or embarrass to share these things. Most of these contestant already share their lives on national TV so I don't expect them to hold back anymore.

No conservative or finesse will join the show in the first place. Most of these contestant for sure have a part of their lives that they become wild in some point. Either these will come out from their own mouths or from acquaintances.

Worst part is your most embarrassing/hidden secret will come out through acquaintances like the spreadsheet of the women you laid or other nasty things.

Last edited by SpinCycle on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
SpinCycle wrote:

Good to know MFS lemmings still exist. (The “s” stands for stupid). Because others do it does not mean smart, funny or prudent.  IMO.  Just too much TMI that literally no one cares about.

Apparently it was one of Kaitlyn’s more popular segments so obviously many are on board with this whack TMI. Lol and judging from here alone those who apparently can’t stand them spent that hour to listen to him spew poop (pun intended). ::crazed cantstopl
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:27 am

Eh we see these bach nation folks put a filter on everything on social media... that's not real life. I can't really diss anyone who tells it how it is given the prompt to share something embarrassing.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:41 am

Bcause others do it, doesn’t make it riight, IMO, no matter how it’s spun.
IMO, prime stupidity.
Years from now, social media presence, signing away privacy rights etc imo can not be recaptured.  You can’t unring a bell.
Red alert: no one cares after a few seconds because another idiot is out there making a fool of themselves and spilling all for whatever. Meanwhile, someone’s out there tracking it all. Jmoaa. Treasure privacy. Is like a reputation or a personal honor and privilege. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:01 am

It's true for normal people to treasure privacy but once they join the show I'm not expecting anymore from these contestants. Either the viewer accept or dissed them while some doesn't care at all.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am

From what I can remember, the other B’ette’s confessions were she drank too much and passed out during a group date, and she thought unicorns were real but extinct until college. Pale in comparison to what B&G shared, IMO.

That being said, I think they seem to be happy with each other, and that’s good enough for me!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom