SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:34 am

@AllAboutLove Yes I agree they were hoping for Cam 2.0 with Bill but IMO he's actually nothing like him.  I always think the FIR/Wild Rose/DD rose is a production pick not Lead pick and this season is no exception - I think TPTB wanted Bill to stick around and the WR was their way to ensure it. I wonder if he actually gets a single of his own or if the only one he gets he steals. Awkward laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:39 am

Yeah I never see the gimmick roses as anything other than production picks especially if they are gimmicks like stealing a date or creating a date for the lead (those are NOT good when that contestant is doing the work and having to steal a date... drama roses imo).

I do think the regular FIR like Sasha had (no gimmick) can be exceptions to the rule if the lead makes a sticky point to make sure they want to give it to who they want, not production - Sam Frost talked about how she made sure she didn't let production call the shots (thus her not only giving Sash the FIR but also SamF saying she made sure to let favorite Richie go at F3 not F2 even though he was her true F2. Smart cookie imo as it made her look good turning down faux-gold-watch Michael laugh out loud ).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:45 am

If FRC is in Australia and so are LCDs (Darwn, NT per the SCs) then FDs fantasy dates for F3 likely near NSW  question  

Budget must've been blown on Nick if so as past Bettes got to travel out the country for their F2 finale (LCD/MTP, FRC) laugh out loud 

To sleuth which dates are Fantasy Dates/FD/F3: 
- Rob has sc on tour under Sydney Harbour Bridge and walking with Ali (they have a chat during the day)
- Charlie has paddle boarding SC and boxing SC

I've been thinking Rob for F3 but need to sleuth SCs and same with Charlie. 

Not sure how many contestants get 2nd SDs this season? (Sophie's season - two SDs, Georgia's season - three 2nd SDs)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I never see the gimmick roses as anything other than production picks especially if they are gimmicks like stealing a date or creating a date for the lead (those are NOT good when that contestant is doing the work and having to steal a date... drama roses imo).

I just had a thought - what if Bill steals TODD's first date. Todd is a good sport about it, getting him EVEN MORE sympathy from the audience, and putting Bill in the firing line to be ousted at F5.  Would also explain why Todd's car date is so late in filming.

ETA:  Although we do still have the fencing SCs to account for so maybe not. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:08 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I never see the gimmick roses as anything other than production picks especially if they are gimmicks like stealing a date or creating a date for the lead (those are NOT good when that contestant is doing the work and having to steal a date... drama roses imo).

I just had a thought - what if Bill steals TODD's first date. Todd is a good sport about it, getting him EVEN MORE sympathy from the audience, and putting Bill in the firing line to be ousted at F5.  Would also explain why Todd's car date is so late in filming.

ETA:  Although we do still have the fencing SCs to account for so maybe not. laugh out loud

It'd be so good if that's the case laugh out loud 

Definitely would only add to Todd's edit having to wait like Matty (Matty waited until Ep6 to get his 1st SD which was nearly a month after filming started on Georgia's season - so very similar to the car date which is a month from filming starting for Todd). Matty got SQT in Ep3 though (won the trapeze GD) so I'd think even if Todd's date gets stolen he'd get some SQT too then before that. 

Agree on the fencing SC - really would want to figure out when that is. Charlie has boxing. So maybe SDs that are athletic if not SQT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:13 am

Another option for the WR - perhaps Bill steals one of TAITE's dates, and Taite gets pissy.  Ali did say her man "fought for her" so perhaps Taite refuses to give up the date?  +1 for bad boy edit if so and would not go down well with the public IMO if Bill continues with his current edit which is gentlemanly/non-threatening (not entirely accurate IMO but that's another conversation...)

I noticed when Bill didn't steal Charlie's date they frankenbyted him saying he didn't see Charlie as a threat.  Totally NOT what he said IMO but the fact that they made it LOOK like he said it makes me think when he does steal the date, it will be from someone who's been established as a threat, and so far only Rob and Taite are being spoken about as the ones to watch among the boys.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:57 am

Sundy wrote:Boat in the top end seems to have a blue tinge in front right corner yes?

Got a SC of the boat from a slightly different angle which better shows the pointy/concave nose I mentioned previously.  It looks solid white in colour to me.  Probably doesn't matter much now that we've confirmed Taite & Todd in NT but posting in case anyone wants to follow up and try to find the airboat company/name of river.  Might help to narrow down the exact FRC location.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 OGACF1U

Source: Tenplay preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 am

From that angle I don't see the dip in the front, just the slope. It looks like two rows as well for seating and then the person at the back steering?

Just posting some locations that are at the Top End and near where Berry Springs Nature park would be so they could be centrally located in that area

Bamurru
https://luxurylodgesofaustralia.com.au/lodges/bamurru/
https://www.bamurruplains.com/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 36004942

https://www.discovercentralaustralia.com/wetland-cruises

I have yet to find an airboat like the one in the sc. Will keep looking laugh out loud 

Starting to try match the background in the distance.. trees or rockery something in upper left corner
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 44113526_10215406935280462_1553459533177683968_o
my sc tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I have yet to find an airboat like the one in the sc. Will keep looking laugh out loud 

TELL ME ABOUT IT!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

I spent way too long looking this morning - found plenty that were close but none an exact match.  Hope you have better luck.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:11 am

I've given up laugh out loud for now. It has more rows than I thought initially and much longer too so would need to start over. I googled the map by Berry Springs for surrounding areas - it has to be somewhere there laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've given up laugh out loud for now. It has more rows than I thought initially and much longer too so would need to start over. I googled the map by Berry Springs for surrounding areas - it has to be somewhere there laugh out loud

Me too. giggling The thing about the NT is it's absolutely massive with low population density so it's going to be really hard to pin down. The FRC might have been literally in the middle of nowhere. I wonder if that means they gave the paps the slip this time?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:56 am

@Bobette :yes: I think not traveling out of country international flights definitely could give the slip unlike past seasons. Same with flying back home and no pap pics of Ali arriving at the airport in Sydney (usually they do follow up ITMs there) from international flight. So from NT straight back home for Taite and Todd. Easy flight and wouldn't be noticed like past contestants.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking