SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 am

IMO, it is not going to happen. Brooke moved on and Nick moved on. It does not mean they cannot remain friends but I do not see a '' meant to be'' happening.

But my theory that Brooke was supposed to be F1 stands.

And all the ''seems to me that Brooke wins everyting'',''classic Brooke'', they are very touchy-feely, she had the most time of all....... that was all true because Nick saw only one girl he may pursue after the show and that was Brooke.

Nick was not ready and IMO he is not ready and never was to have a steady relationship. They were not in love. Time was the essence and both needed more time to know each other. I truly believe that Nick was hoping more time in New Caledonia with Brooke to have the light on and make up his mind. I am not sure where the F3 dress stand here but for me he wanted to keep up to the end. Not in my plans. can this be clear enough?????

Bernadette preferred Brooke all the way. Yes she used the franchise to promote her business but why is it such a bad thing when the prod used HER to be part of the show for FREE? win win. The only thing she did was using hashtags and yes her ugly glass wine. big deal. If she had supported Brit all the way, would she be seen differently  scratch

Overall. I stand to my position that Brooke was the designated F1. At hometown, Nick understood that none of the girl were option because they were all developing feelings and it was no longer fun, family were involved. Maybe Nick had this false idea that everyone was there to have fun and nobody would be hurt? how knows?

But I am happy that he picked nobody instead of dragging for days, weeks, months a doom relationship.

When Nick talked about his ''missus'' it was the missus of the moment..... or maybe the little brunette in the street of Manly??

A picturesque backdrop? Check. Cheesy music? Check. The Bachelor Australia leaving us all completely and utterly speechless by not choosing a winner? Er, what?!

Heartbroken viewers across the country were left reeling tonight following the shock twist that occurred during the show's finale rose ceremony.

But heartbreak aside (sorry girls!), there's one question which remains on everybody's lips – did Nick decide to ditch Britt and Sophie because he's actually in love with Brooke?!

Indeed, if there's anybody who knows what's best for Nick it's his family, and they couldn't hide their disappointment that the youth worker had decided to leave the competition ahead of the finale.

Sister Bernadette – who is always right when it comes to the girls, FYI - said she thought Brooke "would've made it to the end", while dad Mark was just as baffled.

When Nick explained to them what had happened, he struggled to put together an answer.

"I wanted her to stay around," he admitted, before adding that he "painfully" let her go. Sob.

Bernadette then probably dropped the biggest hint yet that Nick's heart was with someone else, telling the camera, "I don't see either one [Britt or Sophie] as the whole package".

Even before he lets Britt and Sophie go in the final few scenes, Nick admits his head is all over the place.

"I am trying to work my own head out right now," he tells Britt.

Later, when he explains to Britt why he can't commit to her, he adds, "Right now I can't give 100% of me to you. My head is very cloudy. Right now I'm a little bit lost."

The show ends with Nick cryptically telling the camera he still hopes his perfect woman is "out there". We're pointing at you, Brooke.

Meanwhile, Brooke has admitted she hasn't ruled out a reunion with Nick.

"I'm the type of person that once the ship has sailed, it's sailed. But I think down the line, if we were to meet again in the outside world, who knows what would happen," she told TV WEEK.

Whether Nick and Brooke take another shot at their relationship remains to be seen, but there's no denying fans are invested in their love story.

"You are just drawn to each other.. the connection is real!" wrote one fan.

"My theory, you were gonna be the winner. The way he spoke about you was vastly different to any other woman that was on the show" added another.

Well, Nick did say she'd make a great wife!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-finale-shock-nick-in-love-with-brooke-51638

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:08 am

Everyone deserves their time in the sun... and the shade  cheeky

cantstopl Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

'I think Nick Cummins just killed The Bachelor': The Honey Badger branded 'Australia's most hated man' by angry viewers as Twitter erupts after he dumps both finalists Brittany Hockley and Sophie Tieman
By JOSHUA FOX FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 21:31 AEST, 4 October 2018 | UPDATED: 00:36 AEST, 5 October 2018
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE272200000578-6239587-image-a-61_1538653251043
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE261000000578-6239587-_What_the_hell_Angry_viewers_flocked_to_Twitter_to_vent_their_fr-a-59_1538653250846
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE272E00000578-6239587-image-a-56_1538653249668
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE272600000578-6239587-Continuing_the_anger_someone_else_wrote_What_a_massive_waste_of_-a-57_1538653249778
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FEF3F300000578-6239587-image-a-68_1538663027854
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE456500000578-6239587-image-a-57_1538660548825
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE455800000578-6239587-image-a-58_1538660548864
source

This one is the best  rofl  rofl Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 50FE456D00000578-6239587-Ouch_Other_users_compared_him_to_previously_unpopular_Bachelor_s-a-59_1538660548904

Honestly it's fine he chose no one. But I still thinks it's hilarious and feel bad for those who wasted time. I'm glad I never bought into Nick at all didn't waste my time getting invested in watching someone who clearly was never interested in being with anyone and not just a case of him not finding love. He had no interest in ever dating someone. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:29 am

Hilarious - he is a honey badger  cantstopl  There are too many good ones out there about ol Honey Badger rofl  

Again, I have no problem with a lead choosing no one and were sincere about finding someone but didn't find it. The problem I have is I don't believe for a second Nick was ever going to choose anyone no matter what and it was plan all along to leave single  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633   

jmo

deanmumm What did you expect @thebachelorau? #heisahoneybadger
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 41949768_1193489984153415_2106375708050202766_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BogqUJ9hXft/?taken-by=deanmumm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:44 am

You know who wouldn't have wasted my time? My man Cam  beatingheart The man who should have been bachelor   :yes:  jmo 

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 41908698_2232223716849740_2260570316783594334_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bod-w2rn11w/?taken-by=camcranley

this comment to Cam laugh out loud
missrachael_leigh Okay so what are you doing this time in a year? If you’re free, can you do me a solid and be the next Bachelor? You’re the bachelor we need to restore our faith after this poop storm. Okay cool, thankssss
Hey Channel Ten, you messed up by not going with Cam :soapbox  (just jokes but truly he would have been amazing :yes: )

@GuardianAngel when you get a chance can you unarchive Cam's fan thread. Would love to post in there and keep up with him and his life PINKHEART TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:52 am

Gawd, imagine him with the group of girls like Soph, Britt, etc. Sigh!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Idlemess wrote:Gawd, imagine him with the group of girls like Soph, Britt, etc. Sigh!

@Idlemess right? Would have been so amazing! Sigh. What could have been sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:28 pm

I think Brooke was the only one that Nick could see himself being with in the outside - but he knew after hometowns that Brooke needed the stability of her family in Perth. How brutal was the questioning from her friend but she was spot on. Nick told them that he wanted Brooke to move to Sydney .. that wasn’t going to happen and unless he was willing to move to Perth, there wasn’t anything he could promise.

After Brooke left, you could see that his confidence was very shaken and perhaps, he was dealing with a broken heart himself. I dont know? It’s clear from what he and his family have said that Brooke was the frontruner, whether he would of chosen her, I don’t know. I hope he will reveal all on the Project. I am wondering if Brooke has many “what if’s” in her mind after last night.

There’s no doubt in my mind that he dodged a bullet with Brit. She’s got a lot of baggage, trust issues and the audience saw some not very nice sides to her in the last few episodes .. Soph was truly lovely tho ..

I’m not as cynical and I do think he wanted to give it a red hot go. @HEA I agree with a lot your thoughts esp re Brooke but my opinion of him is different. He is what Aussies would call a larrikin. I’m an expat but lived here for a while .. he’s got a very old school sort of humour that includes rhyming slangs and not a lot of it is PC. As an expat it took me a while to get used to but a lot of my work colleagues are very similar to Nick, so I do get the humour and the personality.

I know others think it’s been a waste of their time but I’ve found this season to be very refreshing - Brooke was open from the start and Nick was at its end. Finding love was never guaranteed for any of the girls while it was the premise of the show for the Bachelor, so I do have a bit of sympathy for him.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Nah I think Nick never wanted to be with any of them and was never going to pick anyone no matter who was on the show he doesn't want to be in a relationship. I think Brooke caught onto him and she confronted him and he didn't care. I think it's a disservice to Brooke to make it seem like if she didn't leave he would have tried. He would have dumped her just the same. jmo

I'm tired of celebrity leads and Nick being one he will always get more of a pass. Nick got paid money to lead a bunch of women on, make out with them, and talk about them post-show like they were just objects when he said he had a hard on throughout the season and how he talked about them so gross even people who met him said he was gross.

I don't care that Nick didn't pick anyone. But I don't believe him not picking anyone makes him better or more genuine if his motives were to never be genuine about finding someone at this time in his life at all. At least with the other leads I found it believable that they actually were looking for someone. Nick wasn't ever. jmo

I found Blake Garvey more believable than Nick. What a waste of time  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:12 pm

@allaboutlove I hear ya but I still reckon the outcome might have been different, or yes might be exactly the same (except Brooke and Brit in final 2). I do think that Brooke had the insight with Nick’s emotional state. I cannot fault him for choosing not to commit when either he didn’t connect with any of the girls or their timelines didn’t match. I was shocked that he agreed to do the show considering the vulnerable position he’d be put in as the sports culture here is very, very macho .. so I think there was some naivety on his part (it hasn’t always helped people’s brands / profiles).

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:18 pm

I don't think Nick had any emotional state other than his plan to never pick anyone from before he even filmed was him having to pretend it was some other reason other than he was never wanting to be with anyone and had no desire to be in a relationship when he signed up for the show. My fault with him is that he chose to go on a show with zero intention of ever picking someone imo. 

This is not a case of him going on wanting to find someone and it just didn't happen. Imo this is a celebrity dude who thinks his poop don't stick and spoke gross about the women to the media and he never ever was going to pick anyone before he even started filming I believe he knew 100% that he was not going to pick someone even if he liked them he didn't want to be in a relationship and didn't want to be with anyone. 

Sports culture and whatnot is just a cop out just like the gross locker room talk he had. I am over defending men who are privileged like Nick is and who as a celebrity he will be given pass after pass and even praised. 

Sorry just me but this guy was never on the show because he was trying to look for love and just didn't find it. He was on the show just for money and to promote his book and he never was interested in even dating anyone. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:24 pm

@AllAboutLove. Completely agree. No more celebrity leads please. I feel for Britt and Sophie but mainly Brooke. She was fooled into outing herself in front of the whole of Australia and for what.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:29 pm

I think everyone on the show goes with some ulterior motive but I have to respectfully agree to disagree @allaboutlove

Macho / locker room culture does not excuse any behaviour but I’d imagine his mates would’ve been giving him a very hard time for months now .. that’s what I’m referring to.

I’d love to say no more celebrity leads but if Dr Chris Brown is it - I’m watching the show 2000% for sure!!!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ssin0547
Storybook
quick_dry
Dirty Street Pie
spangler