SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:58 am

HEA wrote:I also learned to do not trust DM, nor sportbets from now on. Just indication but definitely not a sure thing. For that, I am thankful because it will be way funnier to sleuth next season.  

For me, Sportsbet and DM were two of the biggest clues that Nick would choose no one.  

The $1000 max best was unprecedented which hinted something was off, and DM were like a dog with a bone over their claims that Nick was single, even going so far to say that he was single by the time he left New Caledonia, which of course he was.

Meanwhile,  offtopic

No idea where to put this but apparently South Africa is getting their first Bachelor!  

https://www.channel24.co.za/TV/News/here-he-is-meet-the-bachelor-sa-20181007

Not sure how accessible the episodes will be but presume they will be in English.

Filming shortly and due to air Feb 2019.  Might be worth setting up a thread for it?

What do you think, @GuardianAngel? @AllAboutLove?

ETA: Visual Aides.  laugh out loud  More here https://creativeyoungsouls.com/lee-thompson/

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 QDlCFRE

Source

Source

Instagram: @leethompson52

Facebook: @LeeThompsonSA

Twitter: @Lee_Thompson_
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:09 am

South African Bach is a fine specimen of a man. Can we have one like that next time please? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:32 am

South African bach - yummmmy eyedrool
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 am

yes please for a new thread!  tyvm

OMG.... where do I sign up for bach south africa??? cantstopl  danceround  laughlaughlaugh  girldance  :Woah-hoo:  eyedrool  :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:58 pm

well, IMO nobody knew what the 1000$ was for until the finale.... NOW we know it was fishy but we had no clue that he picked nobody because of the amount IMO

Regarding the age of Brooke. Yes she is young but she had the maturity that some girls at the same age do not have and lets remember something important.... do we really think Nick is mature?? :thud We only have to check his Instagram to say '' heck no!''. Bernadette, his sister, confirmed that sophie brought the kid in him.

Unless it changed, it was expected to have a commitment not an engagement... and Sophie is 24 so I would think that the too young apply to her as well ??

Anyway. they all dodged a bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:I also learned to do not trust DM, nor sportbets from now on. Just indication but definitely not a sure thing. For that, I am thankful because it will be way funnier to sleuth next season.  

For me, Sportsbet and DM were two of the biggest clues that Nick would choose no one.  

The $1000 max best was unprecedented which hinted something was off, and DM were like a dog with a bone over their claims that Nick was single, even going so far to say that he was single by the time he left New Caledonia, which of course he was.

ITA. I think I've learned to that Sportsbet definitely knows   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633  Bottom line is they had the order totally correct for Britt being the last person standing even if not the "winner" and they also had the "picks no one" option for that short while which sleuthers caught. Sleuthing comes first though and was proven by those who sleuthed those odds early on as @Bobette stated and the max bets were unprecedented. DM definitely was correct that Nick was single post-show so they had more knowledge of that even if they didn't state explicitly picks no one. 

I suspect that Sportsbet quickly deleted their "picks no one" option because they are in bed with the network. This is not like other countries with a spoiler like RS or "rumors". Sportsbet and other betting places are using real money on a show they know the ending to (they have a disclaimer that results may be known to show this). Sportsbet have never been wrong and even Osher and the Bach Aussie accounts will tweet back to Sportsbet. They're all in on it together imo and same with DM. When they can make money off of it like they do, there's huge incentive to be in cahoots and in the know. 

That said, will still keep sleuthing as always but if anything the sleuthing proved Sportsbet and DM correct. Many of us sleuthers said something is off about Nick being MIA and having an interview for The Project later on is something that happens when the lead is single (regardless of why the are single, dumped or pick no one). Ended up those of us who stated that because it was the simplest reason were correct. Great sleuthing all around and definitely made it fun yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:07 pm

I am unable to create a 'Bachelor South Africa All Topics' thread on the main page of the forum. @GuardianAngel will create one when she gets a chance. TYSM

Current SM/Media thread for Bachelor South Africa until it can be moved to a main All Topics thread for Bach SA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ssin0547
Storybook
quick_dry
Dirty Street Pie
spangler