SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:50 am

Lets be clear here...

Do I think nick came for money, fame and free ads? Big fat yes
Do I think he came to find a life partner? Big fat no
Do I think he is a fake selfish pr*ck jerk a$$? Yes
Do I think he planned to not be there at finale? Yes! But after the taping FRC, not before.

However, the only girl he respected was Brooke. Did he want her as his life partner? Heck no! But in between his trekking, why the heck not! This is why he wanted her in Sydney, at his disposal and this is why he called him selfish.

A conversation can turn sour. A conversation can go way further than we initially started. I know. Been there, done that.

I believe the edits did not show us nick begging her to stay (pic of both at the door when they had another conversation that was not seen)

I believe Brooke was always the one but he could never go pass the friend with benefits. There is a difference between picking her F1 to complete the show and truly wanted her after show.

Imo he never wanted a girl from the show. 99% were not good enough remember? So if he rejected everyone except 1... the one who got away... the one Bernadette and his father supported.

Nick’dad at MTP: We’ll see if Brooke was the one in the end .... implying if he picked someone, then she was not............. but if he picked nobody?

Brit and Sophie are pretty girls, the shores could have been worse in his mind.... but they were there for him to complete the clauses of his contract

Does not change my opinion that the guy deserves a life lesson.  He is a footy playa and proved the bad reputation right. He treated the girls like pieces of meat.

At the end of the day, this season will remain memorable ... bullying to the point of vomiting with a Brad Coward Nick 1:0

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 am

Emayem wrote:Exactly. And it's his family, and the interviewers who are the ones trying to plant the 'Brooke was the one' seed. Even when flat out asked if she was the one that got away he did not say yes. He mumbled about some unfinished emotions and said she got away 'in that sense'. A complete non answer. Just like all his non answers about timelines etc. Because he knows the truth is that he was leading them all on and had no intention of looking for love. He seems like the type who would sit around with his mates after this and laugh about all the women that fell in love with him.

And I have no doubt he did.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:00 am

I think if Nick begged her to stay there would have been no doubt they would have shown it and made a story out of it and he would be singing it from the rooftops as his 'out'.

I think he respected her enough not to ask her to stay when he knew it wouldn't go anywhere, but that was the extent of it in my opinion.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:20 am

Nick may like Brooke alot but he won't commit 100%. Thus it is better to let her go as F3 than dumped her at the finale.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:43 am

I just read the Woman's Day story about Nick declaring his love.. that's such a load of bs. Brooke did not look like a woman in love on the Project and that interview was done after he left for PNG. I think the moment has passed for them, I highly doubt they'll reunite as I don't think Nick can promise what she needs (being her rock, relocating for her). I also think that she's mature because of her experiences but her emotions haven't matured (similar to Cassie to some extent). I don't know how to explain it except that I think she would have made different decisions and perceived things a bit differently if she was older.

I hope that none of the ladies from this season will be Bachelorette. We need to move on and find someone new. I agree with you @HEA (hello are you my identical brain?? hee hee) about Brit - she is a stunning, beautiful woman but... I just feel like, she can't accept that Nick just wasn't into her enough to commit to her. On their final date, even though he tried to tell her this (multiple times), she told him he was overthinking things... No he really wasn't! My feeling about it (totally imo) but she's gone out guns ablazing, slashing and burning Nick and grabbing Sophie along for the ride. Actually, they did apparently burn his book on a radio show! Cass I feel terrible for ... she didn't explain how she felt like a joke but ppl treated her as such! I just wanna be mamma bear to her, give her a big cuddle, you know. It's terrible, she's really lovely.

I still think Nick did the right thing for himself. The "shocking" finale came to be - Ten delivered. I don't know about the whole commit-phobe / $-grub thing but I'm a true believer of following your gut in life, love and relationships. If he did just that, good for him. If his intentions weren't right ... I don't think we'll ever know. I'm sure there'll be more stories coming out after he returns from PNG and I think that he will be very, very happy to move on from this whole experience in particular the girls on the show.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 am

I can’t jusge Nick’s actions on The Bachelor as I don’t know him. But what I saw was a man who definitely thought of himself. IMO he is selfish and self-seeking and he is now declaring his love when it is too late. Laura wanted conformation from Matty J that he had feelings for her on the HTD. It was set up for the viewer as they both knew how they felt for each other. Brooke obviously had no conformation from Nick in their time together that he was ready to commit to her. Nick knew he couldn’t either because he loves the single life. Now Nick is using his being rejected by Brooke as breaking his heart. I don’t buy his sob story for a second. He told Sophie and Britt he planned for them to be the final 2 and what he says now is all about damage control.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 am

I agree Storybook. Nick knew he wasn’t going to choose any of them and the producers told Brooke to walk or set up for her to walk to make it look like she was the one that got away to make Nick look better for not choosing an F1.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:33 am

Disgraceful for all concerned to put this on Brooke’s shoulders. As if the girl hasn’t been hurt enough.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 am

I don't recall Matty telling Laura very much... her hurdle was being able to open up to Matty about her feelings, and when she did, he gave her a big passionate kiss... but the chemistry was there from the get go... (who could forget the scene on the boat when they're playing tongue hockey... ). Similiar with Ritchie and Alex (the choccy bath scene) ... Nick's response to Brook was that he's got feelings for his 3 girlfriends, so if I were her - I would've wanted to walk too!

Anyway, there is always some sort of anger towards the bachelor after the show... Matty rejecting Elise, Richie rejecting Nicky. Only Tim and Sam (who I didn't watch) went unscathed. So now, chances that your profile/brand would benefit from being on the Bachelor is about 50%. Good luck to the next one!

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 am

I knew britt was funny but she seems proper hilarious. Her and Sophie were on have you been paying attention tonight and Britt’s wit was so quick. The comedians tried to make them the butt of their jokes and she really held her own. But there’s definitely still some bitterness towards nick there.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:28 am

I warmed to sophie a but quicker than I did to Britt. But Britt has impressed me with her care for her friends as well as with her ability to handle the post show interviews. Good luck to nick to find a woman who is even on the level of his final gals, jmo.
Ps I re watched the finale and have to say I wanted to punch osher (whom I generally like, and who, btw, IMO has been looking particularly fine of late ) for seeming so excited for Britt at the Frc.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:06 am

chailatte wrote:I just read the Woman's Day story about Nick declaring his love.. that's such a load of bs. Brooke did not look like a woman in love on the Project and that interview was done after he left for PNG. I think the moment has passed for them, I highly doubt they'll reunite as I don't think Nick can promise what she needs (being her rock, relocating for her). I also think that she's mature because of her experiences but her emotions haven't matured (similar to Cassie to some extent). I don't know how to explain it except that I think she would have made different decisions and perceived things a bit differently if she was older.

I hope that none of the ladies from this season will be Bachelorette.
We need to move on and find someone new. I agree with you @HEA (hello are you my identical brain?? hee hee) about Brit - she is a stunning, beautiful woman but... I just feel like, she can't accept that Nick just wasn't into her enough to commit to her. On their final date, even though he tried to tell her this (multiple times), she told him he was overthinking things... No he really wasn't! My feeling about it (totally imo) but she's gone out guns ablazing, slashing and burning Nick and grabbing Sophie along for the ride. Actually, they did apparently burn his book on a radio show! Cass I feel terrible for ... she didn't explain how she felt like a joke but ppl treated her as such! I just wanna be mamma bear to her, give her a big cuddle, you know. It's terrible, she's really lovely.

I still think Nick did the right thing for himself. The "shocking" finale came to be - Ten delivered. I don't know about the whole commit-phobe / $-grub thing but I'm a true believer of following your gut in life, love and relationships. If he did just that, good for him. If his intentions weren't right ... I don't think we'll ever know. I'm sure there'll be more stories coming out after he returns from PNG and I think that he will be very, very happy to move on from this whole experience in particular the girls on the show.

yes yes yes and yes

can I put everything in bold? Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

I always thought that he was more relaxed with Brooke and Sophie. His torso was always more into them versus Brit where I thought he was more rigid. The jump the bones kiss (brit), the kiss on grass (brooke), the kiss on beach (sophie).... it was all reacting some B series movies. Looks good on TV, meant nothing. During The Project, I understood why he looked so awkward. Nick never wanted emotions, he wanted fun, money and glory. So used to be praised about his shenanigans and bad jokes that he just acted the same during the show. He was a big a$$.

He's the rugby union star who is known for his easygoing and down-to-earth persona.
But now it's been claimed that Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins was full of diva demands while filming The Bachelor.
'He caused a real headache during filming,' a source allegedly told Woman's Day.
An insider reportedly claimed that Nick, 30, was far from easygoing on the set of the Channel Ten series.
'Not only was he demanding but he wouldn't do what he was told. He canceled interviews and refused to do certain photoshoots,' the source alleged.
August 13 - 'He was a real headache': Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins is said to have been 'full of diva demands' while filming The Bachelor

this theory was already out 2 days before the premiere uh?
In an interview with Nova Brisbane's Ash, Kip & Luttsy with Susie O'Neill, he insinuated he actually ends up with no one (snipped)
august 14 - source

According to our well-placed insiders, the disagreements and explosive showdowns were at a much higher level this time around.
‘Nicks management team argued over everything, which photos to use, what he could wear, which interviews he could do, whether his moustache had to go, how often his shirt could come off. They never stopped and it really held things up,’ our source dishes.
Not only are producers left dealing with Nick's demands, just days into season six (snipped)
august 22 - source

Anyway. Nick during The Project said something like: when I see the eyes blinking and the lips moving, I do not like it. I know I am hurting (not verbatim).

This reflects exactly his position all along. He never came to find someone. He came to fulfill a contract, a heavily scripted TV reality show and have fun kissing chicks and be paid for it. Was he flattered to find 28 women begging for his attention? heck yes! The kind that he will brag to his twenties friends in bars. "I got 28 hot chicks at my feet... it was fun... until they got their PMS and started to cry river".... (who knows what he said, but since he talked about having a boner during all the show, I am pretty sure he did not mince his word in real world with guys around)

I am convinced that he did not care who was F1 or F2. I am convinced he let the prods decide who. I am convinced that the article saying that Nick was a big azz during filming is true. I am convinced that prods picked Brit at F1 instead of Sophie because they have now 6 seasons behind them of experience to manipulate people but also because they know who is Brit and her personality. I strongly believe that prods expected/hoped more drama with Nick at FRC. They got no tears but a pissed off Brit which they all so happily obliged to let her see Sophie. If they did not want more drama, they would never have accepted this touching reunion between the 2 girls because prods knew that they had to give something to the viewers. They gave a soppy love story that did not end happily ever after (Brooke) and they gave a beautiful love story with 3 besties.... and they gave what the male audience expected: not taking this seriously and behave like the macho man nick the footy play was expected to be.

Anyway........ I am done with this show. In a few months, I may be curious to know what really happened. It will be fun to catch up Brit and read her REAL story which I am sure will follow in the coming weeks...

@chailatte will you consider joining me/us in the unspoiling thread next season?? Praying Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3552228123 sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ssin0547
Storybook
quick_dry
Dirty Street Pie
spangler