SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 am

chailatte wrote:I don't recall Matty telling Laura very much... her hurdle was being able to open up to Matty about her feelings, and when she did, he gave her a big passionate kiss... but the chemistry was there from the get go... (who could forget the scene on the boat when they're playing tongue hockey... ). Similiar with Ritchie and Alex (the choccy bath scene) ... Nick's response to Brook was that he's got feelings for his 3 girlfriends, so if I were her - I would've wanted to walk too!

Anyway, there is always some sort of anger towards the bachelor after the show... Matty rejecting Elise, Richie rejecting Nicky. Only Tim and Sam (who I didn't watch) went unscathed. So now, chances that your profile/brand would benefit from being on the Bachelor is about 50%. Good luck to the next one!

yes.
Nick also said in front of his family to Brit that he was very confused. I think she did not want to read the memo here. Nick gave us clues that he did not love anyone at hometowns.
all 4 girls will use their instagram to become influencers and get paid... and in a few months, we shall see them on BIP because when they will see how much it pays to be an influencers, no doubt they will want to go and have free vacation. The public already know their secrets so no big deal right? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cheriden Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:28 am

As the sun sets on big sister, here's one final comment.

mummy_sippy_cup      no other Bachelor has been scrutinised by the top 4. I love those girls, but , Wow! Really?

cantstopl
It appears her TV appearances didn't help her brand, with only 1032 followers. However I tend to believe there are many blocked people who dared say a word against the Clan.
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 am

Did anyone read the article that Nick’s sister posted. To be honest, the views shared by the writer is not uncommon and perhaps shared by many about the process of the show. That view however is limited and does not consider the effect of Stockholm syndrome on the contestants. It’s a reality show but the reality is that most of it is unreal. 
Why do most relationships fail in the real world following the conclusion of the show?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Ha no other bachelor may have been scruitinises by its top 4...

NOT TRUE!!

She’s probably reading this forum. Bernadette, look up Blake Garvey.

And the only reason they scruitinised was because he didn’t follow the shows format and picked no one.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 pm

To be honest, I probably missed some important points why Bernadette became a villain? scratch

During the show, I remember that the board said that she said kind things to Brooke AND Brit...

What happened since the finale? I know she was supporting Brooke. I saw that from the beginning with her "miss you". I believe Bernadette and his Dad saw Brooke as the perfect package and I understand it is frustrating for Brit and Sophie supporters. However, this is HER opinion and she met brooke which is a little bit more than us who were just stuck in front of our TV with an edited version of the time they spent together at diner when Brooke had this extended time with them.

I believe Bernadette was a mother figure for Nick (the same way Brooke was for her brother) and she knows him very very well. There is nothing wrong IMO to say that a woman is not the full package. IMO she just wanted to say that sophie and Brit have some of what Nick wants/needs, not everything. Full chemistry, intellectual, physical and soul are rare. A full package would include every single aspect that a person wishes to complete to be happy. I think everyone heard the "when you know, you know". So IMO it works both sides. When a person knows the other person is right OR wrong, then this person knows. Here we have more than that. Nick did not want to be ready, did not want to open up, did not want to commit. He refused the idea all heartily. So it was a lot of handicaps from the beginning to the end. I have no doubt that each girl will become a full package for another guy, the missing puzzle piece they are looking for. They were just not Nick's puzzle pieces... therefore he picked no one.

it is like the glass half full, half empty. Depending on which side, it is always better or worse.

Bernadette said that Sophie brought the fun kid side and Brit the adult side. I think she was 100% correct. I saw the fun kid side with Sophie and I think she represents all the young 24 years old girls he finds in bars. Lovely, pretty, fun, not fully mature, just young women gaining their own experience as we all did at her age. Nothing wrong. But I also saw the more mature 30 years old woman with Nick who is 32 years old himself. he found her classy Hollywood type and in my opinion, he meant out of his league. And IMO was in between both, not fully mature and not too young, she grew up more in some sides because of the suicide of her mother, taking care of her brother in violence and drugs, her job... but less regarding her own emotional needs, still raw and young regarding this side. And I think this is what Bernadette saw in Brooke. A more compatible girl/woman for Nick. Full package or not the full package is not an insult. It is IMO a way to resume if the girls would be a perfect match.

We all discussed for years and years how prods brainwash the contestant, put them without internet, without family (although they made an exception for Dasha and the other mom). We know by contestants themselves (including Fleur) that prods repeat ad nauseam how the lead is great etc. We know that the only thing they speak is the lead, the dates, and the show. They spent weeks and some months in this environment... we even know by UNREAL show that they use their monthly periods to use their emotions. Prods are pro. They also have experts psychologists after the show when they are rejected. This show is definitely not for everyone and we saw how much they abused Cass and so many like her. Everything is thought to the dot to obtain drama, emotions, tears, love, hate, bullying... everything that makes a TV reality a show that people will discuss, love and hate but still watching and make good rates.

There is nothing in that that is nasty in what Bernadette said.

Now, I believe that no matter what family do, they must stick together and I believe that it exactly what Bernadette did. If she helped her little brother to clean up his mess and deleted comments on his instagram and help him.... that is what big sister do. That is a family do. Regardless if she approved or not, he IS her brother.

IMO, this is not Bernadette who is at fault. IMO, it is Nick 100%. I understand everyone has an opinion but Bernadette was not a contestant, she is JUST family. A family who was used by the prods, but smart enough to know the limits of this franchise and if she used a little bit of the franchise to boost her brand by using her (ugly) plastic glass, then good for her. She was not paid, she got very very little exposure (less than 1032 followers truly??) and her big fault is to defend her little baby brother who put his head and mind into a big poop for fame and money. If she went over the top, I think she took upon herself to represent Nick during his coward absence. I am sure Nick received some bullying from the same people who did it with Cat, Romy and Alisha. Not that I defend them at all. However, to do the same is not the right thing to do IMO.

We can all express an opinion without revolving to become bullies. And sadly this is what I see on Instagram. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4103285151

I personally find this Bernadette "war" a bit excessive regardless of what she does on Instagram to defend Nick.

Just my opinion. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Thscra10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 pm

IMO Brooke was totally too young for Nick in every way..and he was at no point ever gonna pick her...Sophie and Britt should be counting their blessings.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Idlemess wrote:Did anyone read the article that Nick’s sister posted. To be honest, the views shared by the writer is not uncommon and perhaps shared by many about the process of the show. That view however is limited and does not consider the effect of Stockholm syndrome on the contestants. It’s a reality show but the reality is that most of it is unreal. 
Why do most relationships fail in the real world following the conclusion of the show?

I think Stockholm syndrome has so much to do with it. That's why so many of them come to refer to the producers as friends even though the producers are doing horrible things to them like plying them with alcohol, telling them that they should want to win or can win and what to do if they want to win (even if objectively it's a bad idea), or keeping them for hours until they say what they want them to say in the eviction cars or in their ITMs.

Everything I've read and heard about how the show is made (plus watching UnREAL) leads me to believe it's a highly produced, manipulated situation where the contestants are kept like bored rats in cages. Being able to spend time with the lead is a HUGE deal when you're otherwise trapped in the house, allowed to do basically nothing interesting.  It means they get heavily invested in the lead who might otherwise be of no interest to them.  

I'm so unsurprised most of the relationships fail.  They barely know each other by the end of the show (the lead and F1); it's more surprising when it does work out. All they really know is that they have chemistry.  They have nothing real to base a future life on.  Trista and Ryan are revered like gods in Bachelor Nation but honestly that's probably just dumb luck that the show brought them together, it's not the show that made them work long term.

edit: I still love the show way too much but the more I learn and read about how it's made the more I watch it purely to see if I can pick the F4 from episode 1 etc etc. Which is why this forum is so great hehehe

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 pm

The lesson I will remember from this season is to do not trust comments from family members on Instagram. I followed so much the wave that this comment was a done deal.

lesson learned for sure!! I will never make this mistake again. From now on, I will remember it as the Bernanette Happy Birthday :yes: laugh out loud

Well - the surprise may have just been spoiled - with the help of a cheeky little Facebook comment.

Before she made her personal Facebook private this week, The Bachelor contestant Brittany Hockley received a bunch of birthday comments from her friends...including Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins' sister Bernadette Cummins Bowler!

"Happy birthday for yesterday!" Bernadette wrote.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 15350810

Adding fuel to fire is the fact that Nick's sister didn't just post her birthday wishes on Brittany's wall...she commented on a photo of Brittany with the Honey Badger!

...But the smoking gun has to be Nick's brother, Leigh, who also liked Brittany's pic of her kissing The Bachelor.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 15350811

TBH...why would you be Facebook friends with the siblings of a love interest you weren't pretty darn serious with!?

Case, closed!?
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Well at least it (social media)!has to be taken with a grain of salt. A huge grain of salt. I guess the thing is not to take everything so literally and just sleuth

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:Well at least it (social media)!has to be taken with a grain of salt. A huge grain of salt. I guess the thing is not to take everything so literally and just sleuth

agree.

I also learned to do not trust DM, nor sportbets from now on. Just indication but definitely not a sure thing. For that, I am thankful because it will be way funnier to sleuth next season.

DM must be totally pissed off right now. Their ad nauseam "this is not obviously what we wanted" was taken out of real context. I think everyone learned a lesson this season to be more cautious overall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Sportsbet were correct in that Brittany was the last woman standing. They just weren't expecting Nick not to choose her. Or maybe they were, who knows? One thing I am certain of and that is Sportsbet are a sure thing when it comes to picking the winner.
DM went with the story Nick dumps Britt. This was in essence true. All the online mags printed Nick and his F1 were no longer together. This was also true. IMO the gossip mags are privy to inside information (not just what is posted on the forum)
As for SM, I don't follow it. But I did read Nick liked posts by women post filming. This was a huge red flag for me, and along with reports of him linking up with women on his travels.
For me, this evidence, together with Britt, Cass and Sophie being best friends led me to the conclusion Nick chose no one. And that is exactly what happened.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Correct Storybook and don’t forget Sportsbet and Ladbrokes we’re paying for advertising space in the ad breaks. 100% they knew what was going on. They refunded people’s money too quickly for me to think otherwise
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ssin0547
Storybook
quick_dry
Dirty Street Pie
spangler