SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:38 pm

@chailatte you misunderstand. I totally agree and always say that everyone goes on the show with some ulterior motive. The difference is that I believe that every single one of the past bach AU leads, even Blake, went on with at least wanting to be in a relationship as well as other motives. I don't believe Nick wanted to ever be in a relationship at all. I believe he was never, as in zero percent, on the show to want a relationship. 

I love Dr Chris but don't think he is so desperate for money and a book tour as to be the bachelor. No more celeb leads. Thanks TPTB jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:53 pm

@allaboutlove no I did understand what you and others are saying. I do think that if the right girl was on the show, the outcome would’ve been different. It was clear that the final 2 were not the “complete package” for him, so why settle? What Blake did was much worse I think ... proposed to someone (totally misleading her with a commitment) then choosing someone else straight afterwards.

As I’ve said before I always like hearing different perspectives when it comes to the affairs of the heart and perhaps my view is more forgiving of Nick than the average punter .. not a fan of Lisa W but I’ll watch the interviews on Sunday.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:01 pm

I think even with the so-called "right" girl Nick would have picked no one. 

I believe that is what he signed on the show for with the plan to pick no one. Picking no one was his end goal. I believe it was all planned with the show and coincided so he could be mia during media etc. 

I think Blake for all his bs actually wanted to find someone. I think Nick is worse because his intentions were to mislead from the beginning and never pick anyone and his so-called waiting for someone is complete BS on his part to justify him fulfilling his plan to never pick anyone. 

His sister was ott and making sure her wine cup sippy's were getting promoted on the show. That's all this was imo. A paycheck and a plan from the beginning for Nick to be guaranteed to not pick anybody and that they would air it when he is going to be out the country so he gets his paycheck and reprieve because after all he has something most leads don't have - the benefit of being a celebrity which I've seen covers so much more than if he wasn't one. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Ah love Brit and Soph so glad they have such a lovely friendship beatingheart My favorite moment from the season is Brit wanting to go see Soph and tell her and make sure she knows as well and be okay. Love that that was on camera and Brit cared so much about Soph and they were so supportive of each other. Love was indeed found and they're the winners  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:31 pm

I agree @allaboutlove i have said from the beginning the best part of this season is the girls friendship..i listened to the whole kyle and jackie o interview and what i loved was when they said that at the end they stayed together drank champagne, ate, and just talked all night in bed....best love story of the season was britt and soph..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:34 pm

As I’ve said all along he went into this with the motive to raise his profile. But sucks for him that he obviously didn’t cooperate with the producers cause they haven’t given him a favourable edit. I’m glad britt and Sophie have banded together. From the Kyle and Jackie o interviews I can’t see either of them being willing to be part of bachelor in paradise or bachelorette because both are not happy with the producers for wanting to keep them in the dark about being rejected.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bachbabe99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:39 pm

At least Nick didn't do a coin toss to decide the winner then dump them before interviews like Jordan....
bachbabe99
bachbabe99

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:06 pm

spangler wrote:As I’ve said all along he went into this with the motive to raise his profile. But sucks for him that he obviously didn’t cooperate with the producers cause they haven’t given him a favourable edit. I’m glad britt and Sophie have banded together. From the Kyle and Jackie o interviews I can’t see either of them being willing to be part of bachelor in paradise or bachelorette because both are not happy with the producers for wanting to keep them in the dark about being rejected.

I am thinking the opposite. The way Sophie was talking about wanting to fully enjoy her single life makes me think she will absolutely be on BiP.  And IMO Britt and Cass will go too - I think they'll see it as a fun thing to do together.  

I also thought it was very illuminating the way they were discussing being in lockdown and how there were "5 different guys" being discussed in the media at the time as potential Leads, and they didn't know who it would be.

Cam was the frontrunner back then so IMO many girls would have been hoping/expecting it to be him.  Now, Cam is rumoured to be headed for BiP and if true I think he'll be a massive drawcard (for cast members and audience alike!)

So I expect to see all three of them on BiP.  Brooke is the one I have a question mark over.  IMO she got the most burned and as @Sundy pointed out, being "encouraged" to out herself seems exploitative if the producers knew she was leaving.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media #4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ssin0547
Storybook
quick_dry
Dirty Street Pie
spangler