SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:46 pm

cantstopl rofl Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:03 pm

I know you are all on another subject right now...

All I have to add to this is Hayley & Jed conspired together to help both theirs careers. Hope it all works out for them.

I want to bring up Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason...Let me know if I should talk about this somewhere else, but I'm bringing it up in context with Tyler & Hannah.

I've never been a fan of Kaitlyn's before, but now I follow her on IG. I realize she has a large following and people seem to enjoy her. Jason I don't follow, but I see his stuff. I was never on the Blake & Jason band wagon, but I didn't really have a strong opinion either way about him. Now that he's with Kaitlyn I feel like they think they are the king and queen of bachelor nation. Jason has reached out to Tyler recently and Kaitlyn seems to be trying to get Hannah on her podcast. I noticed their recent interview with Lauren Zima and others. I don't know what people think of them and their take on what's been happening.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:36 pm

This guy on YouTube has the best summery for the Jedgate !! He makes some valid points and gives a good neutral point of view on the matter.  I wish I could transcribe him but unfortunately do not have the time today. Urge Jed fans and people who are miffed at him to give it a listen !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@HEA I agree with you! And it always so sad when the first “spoiled”’ F1 changes.. it becomes so hateful to the new one and the lead! and I believe it’s because social media is so quick to throw shard.. and before you know it ..It’s the truth..
I am. True believer of there  is 3 sides to a story .His..Hers.. and somewhere in the middle !
JMO
This is true, and it's awful when it happens.  However... none of the other F1's came in with a girlfriend waiting at home, and has lied to the lead from Day 1.   That's what's disgusting. no no

that we are aware off... not all girls want their 5 min air time fame... just saying

So, you are suggesting that there have been others who have become engaged, and there is a possibility that their girlfriends at home, just let it go? Suspect scratch and worse yet, Haley did this for 15 minutes of fame?

Sorry, Jed misrepresented himself (lied) from day 1, and that lead him to an engagement with Hannah. What good is there to come from all of this?
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Al wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Geez, now Jed’s camp said he wasn’t exclusive with Hayley . What’s the note of love he left her ? This is getting worse than Luke . Jed said she did it to boost her career and gain a following . Wonder why Jed thought he was doing . Hypocrites of a feather   ..
I don't think that's a credible source.

I took a screen shot. Thoughts who? It’s seems to protect Jed. scratch

He can say he wasn't exclusive all he wants but I would say telling someone "I love you" seems pretty exclusive to me. And she has proof of that, right after he left her to board a plane. :yes:
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:17 pm

Jolena wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I didn’t watch Arie. I just couldn’t do that to myself. Were there clues or signs that he was dumping Becca and choosing Lauren? Did y’all sleuth that out on this board before the general public found it out? I didn’t get on here much during his season.

I clearly remember Arie had liked a couple of Lauren’s old pictures on IG while he was still with Becca. That was odd because he didn’t follow her at that time so it means he’d gone through her Sm? It was discussed on this board,

Then I think it was RS who then revealed Arie (or the producers? Don’t remember ) showed up at Lauren’s parents ;house. Then the rest is history.

Are Hanna and Jed still together? In SHV thread, we have circumstantial proof, not concrete, but they both disappeared since last  Friday and both posted throw back pictures for Father’s Day on IG story within an hour Sunday. Hannah resurfaced at the LA Dodgers stadium yesterday, looking quite tanned. Today a poster posted a video of Jed singing HBD and he also look tanned. SHV? You be the judge.

Thank you and @jolena for explaining. I had been curious how all that went down.

I noticed that they both looked tan. Could have been a shv somewhere or it could have been a spray tan on Hannah/Mexico tan since we know she was there and for Jed....well, it is summer and he coulda been doin some hard work. Who knows. Lol But I’m sure it was a shv. Ha as much as I hate to say it.

Might be able to rule out the "Tans" because Tyler looks nice and tan too. I just read a post on twitter, someone who met him says he's rocking a nice tan. so no idea

Saw that too, and Tyler has supposedly been in NYC for a while now. Seems like his tan would have faded a bit question
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@HEA I agree with you! And it always so sad when the first “spoiled”’ F1 changes.. it becomes so hateful to the new one and the lead! and I believe it’s because social media is so quick to throw shard.. and before you know it ..It’s the truth..
I am. True believer of there  is 3 sides to a story .His..Hers.. and somewhere in the middle !
JMO
This is true, and it's awful when it happens.  However... none of the other F1's came in with a girlfriend waiting at home, and has lied to the lead from Day 1.   That's what's disgusting. no no

that we are aware off... not all girls want their 5 min air time fame... just saying

So, you are suggesting that there have been others who have become engaged, and there is a possibility that their girlfriends at home, just let it go?   Suspect      scratch    and worse yet, Haley did this for 15 minutes of fame?  

Sorry, Jed misrepresented himself (lied) from day 1, and that lead him to an engagement with Hannah.   What good is there to come from all of this?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions here and shouldn’t have to be questioned. I know that my philosophy of not judging until more info is out there (from Jed and Hannah) is not a popular one either, laugh out loud.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 pm

philphan wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions here and shouldn’t have to be questioned. I know that my philosophy  of not judging until more info is out there (from Jed and Hannah) is not a popular one either, laugh out loud.

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:13 pm

Yes, we all have different opinions and that’s ok!! It’s what makes the world go around! It would be one boring place if we all thought the same, wouldn’t it?!

I have a feeling this season is going to get even more drama filled and my hope is that we can all stay cordial to one another because there has definitely been lines drawn in the sand. Lol

I mean, just know, and I say this in the nicest way possible...y’all say anything negative about my heart and soul Tyler Joseph Cameron and my red neck back woods Tennessee might have to come out!

Just kidding! Y’all have a good day! I’ll check in later! Got lots of errands to run!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:23 pm

HEA wrote:
philphan wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions here and shouldn’t have to be questioned. I know that my philosophy  of not judging until more info is out there (from Jed and Hannah) is not a popular one either, laugh out loud.

yes
Yes, and I'm entitled to mine. Jed seems to be a cad, and I hope he gets his just desserts. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:01 am

Dahling wrote:I know you are all on another subject right now...

All I have to add to this is Hayley & Jed conspired together to help both theirs careers. Hope it all works out for them.

I want to bring up Kaitlyn Bristowe & Jason...Let me know if I should talk about this somewhere else, but I'm bringing it up in context with Tyler & Hannah.

I've never been a fan of Kaitlyn's before, but now I follow her on IG. I realize she has a large following and people seem to enjoy her. Jason I don't follow, but I see his stuff. I was never on the Blake & Jason band wagon, but I didn't really have a strong opinion either way about him. Now that he's with Kaitlyn I feel like they think they are the king and queen of bachelor nation. Jason has reached out to Tyler recently and Kaitlyn seems to be trying to get Hannah on her podcast. I noticed their recent interview with Lauren Zima and others. I don't know what people think of them and their take on what's been happening.

I have opinions about this myself. laugh out loud Before anyone jumps down on me this IS a discussion thread and unless there is some rule that says I can't give my opinion...

I think it points to Tyler being F1. The podcast did not come out (or did it?) and Jason stopped talking about Tyler. JMO but I thought it was very telling because Jason is from NY and they can connect early. Kaityln loves Hannah and Hannah loves Nashville. Again, JMO

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:02 am

I guess I am tired of the "I hate Jed" campaign and would rather keep sleuthing to figure how all the pieces fit together in this show...but that's just my opinion.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly