SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:47 am

Thanks so much @GuardianAngel
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:58 am

If they are wanting to get back together, and the signs sure seem to point to that, then I would put money on them figuring out ways to slip under the radar for unsanctioned visits. Tptb can't monitor their every move now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:02 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:03 pm

Well Tyler and his friend Matt are still in Atlanta right now helping his former teammate with his foundation football camp day. So he is there a little longer and did not leave after the run at least. 

Hannah liked a few things on IG including Kaitlyn's last post.

No sign of Jed yet.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:26 pm

I feel so far Tyler is easy to track: he’s where he says he will be!
No decoy, no friends covering up for him, IMO.
Hopefully this will continue.

With my luck, watch how he changes his sm habit! (just kidding...)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:07 pm

sdmom wrote:This is what I had:

CMA date where there was a possible sighting of them together, that is on June 7th And 8th. . And we know Hannah was seen leaving pretty quickly in the afternoon after her M& G.  (according to RS?)

Hannah in Mexico Tuesday 6/11 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Hannah spotted in  Phoenix airport Friday, June 14, around 3 pm PST, https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p300-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1386087

This is last sighting of her.

Jed's last live stories were 6/13 Thursday of him with a friend.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p240-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

That’s the last sighting of Jed.

snipped..
SHV NO Discussion

I don't know if this has been discussed, so forgive me. I was looking at Chris and Krystal's IG pic's and noticed Chris said with reference to the wedding pic, "this happened last night" posted June 17th so that confirms Hannah was not at their wedding but appeared to be in Mexico.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By0SCf3BBO1/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:24 pm

I'm not sure we can rule Jed out yet. They still may be together. Jed is laying so low he is becoming non-existent. He sure looked really happy drumming in that IG story for saying he is supposedly in a dark place. Suspect scratch Maybe we will know more around the 4th.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Jmo but Hannah is defintinly single right now. Her IG stories are basically a big FU Jed. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:35 pm

Diana wrote:Jmo but Hannah is defintinly single right now. Her IG stories are basically a big FU Jed. JMHO

I thought so too, at first, but now I am not so sure. It may have nothing to do with Jed, but basically is aimed at her critics. I will wait and see what happens in the next few days, if anything. I just don't think we can slam the book shut on Jed...yet. The drumming video gives me pause. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:Jmo but Hannah is defintinly single right now. Her IG stories are basically a big FU Jed. JMHO

I thought so too, at first, but now I am not so sure.  It may have nothing to do with Jed, but basically is aimed at her critics.  I will wait and see what happens in the next few days, if anything.  I just don't think we can slam the book shut on Jed...yet.  The drumming video gives me pause.    Jmho.  

The story of her reading that particular book screams I'm single to me. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:45 pm

offtopic

Please take the discussion to the General Discussion thread.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Just for the sake of it, Jed is in Nashville.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzWDN1nhfIQ/?igshid=12ex8eogqh7ba

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil