SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:54 am

@vickiemarie Well, Hannah Ann is moving to LA , she is getting something she was after...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:38 am

jen689 wrote:
gabriele wrote:Does anyone know if CH has ever made negative media  statements about a F1 in the past like he is doing with Madi? I’m wondering if that could give us any indication whether or not she is F1 or still with Peter.
I don't think CH has ever been this negative about a potential F1.

When talking about a possible relationship with Pete and Julie the producer. CH says "“The only rules are, Peter needs to have the best opportunities to find love." Link

I think CH realizes Madi's faith based values aren't a good fit for Pete long term. It's frustrating for CH as a "father figure" to see Pete get his heart broken when they end their relationship again JMO

Interesting that CH has never been this negative about a F1. It sounds like you’re saying he has been negative about a F1 before though?

At the least it probably means Madi isn’t the next B’ette as I’d imagine CH wouldn’t be dragging the future B’ette in the press. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:17 am

Astrobach wrote:@butterflylove Thanks, so is it at all possible that Madison left on her own really early in the am, maybe with the help of hotel staff or even a producer, and maybe a car was sent to her from the airport? I know it’s stretching, but they seem legitimately upset with her and what she did. They were not upset with Colton and he came back after the fence, they did talked and they let him go ...Right? IIRC ?

I mean, I can't rule it out - but my gut instinct is no, it's probably not likely. I think the major difference is Colton was a lead and they have no show without him and he would have walked away if they didn't work with him, whereas Madi's a contestant they expect Peter to not do another Colton and fall back on HA because of how indecisive he's been. Them putting all the girls together for FS week is essentially the same as flying Matt to Portugal last year, it's forced Madison's hand like it did Cassie's.

Piggybacking off your other convo too, I think CH would have been harsher on Cassie too if it weren't for the fence jump. Colton jumping the fence and disappearing was really unexpected and not something they'd dealt with before so Cassie's reasons for leaving kind of got put on the backburner. Whereas, and as I just said, we're seeing Peter conflicted, and probably settling with HA, something Colton wasn't willing to do - because when he said post show he knew from week 4 Cassie was the one he loved, he meant it, whereas when Peter says it now, it doesn't quite match up to what we're seeing on screen and what we're hearing in interviews.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

I can't stand Fleiss.... What the hell does he mean by this ?

It's just cross-promotion for their new godawful music-dating fusion miniseries

Astrobach wrote:
MadiPrewfan wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 358bed10
Pic posted 2 hours ago tagged Jackson Atlanta airport

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DjUf7g9KD/?igshid=gfhqlldg0vz9

Nice, fresh shaven face ! Preparing for a reunion with Madi?
Peter is way more attractive clean-shaven and in his pilot uniform 100% imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:04 am

@butterflylove You raised good points. But IMO he was not willing to just switch like that and go with HA. A lot was filmed to show his hesitation but I think, deep down, the fact that Madi left opened his eyes and shattered him. And from what we’ve seen, HA was pretty sad coming back, and was also the first to get back on IG along with VF. I don’t see him proposing or even dating her, that’s why “ he’s so sorry “ in the clip we see filmed @Agoura Hills.

I also think that part of his indecisiveness is that he doesn’t want to hurt anyone, he wants to be the good guy and still do everything he does with some conscience. What he does’t realize, is that it’s worse to operate like he does, it feels like he’s leading them on. He looks like he has no backbone and takes in all this drama and still want everything to be ok and gets involved in drama instead of cutting through the BS.
Anyhow, things are so fluid right now but these are my thoughts at present.
JMOAA

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:12 am

butterflylove wrote:Qantas & Virgin (our major international airlines) fly into Alice.. The airport is located about 15 or so minutes from town (I've never stayed in 'town' per se, I've always been in an outer suburb where my fam lived), so add 5 or so minutes here or there depending on traffic.

There's no way she'd have just been able to leave on her own, it's like producers all knew beforehand that Cassie was leaving and didn't utter a word to Colton so it'd be a bombshell, same goes for Madi leaving for Peter. And you do need to be cautious of safety around Alice Springs, there's parts of town and surrounding areas you definitely want to avoid.

Adding that AFAIK International flights rarely (if ever?) fly direct to Alice.  There is almost always a connecting flight from Perth, Melb or Sydney.  I'm not sure how private/charter planes operate, but considering the amount of fuel required to fly such long distances the notion that a plane flew direct from the US to Alice Springs, scooped her up and flew back is fantasy town IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 am

Well, one can hope! Ok, so there goes that dream.  Ugh.

However, Madi sure has been sighted in Atlanta lately.  I have never seen her not go to a SEC home game.  Never.  Plus, her wearing something non Auburn related at the last one...some hoddie with California on it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 358bed10
Pic posted 2 hours ago tagged Jackson Atlanta airport

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DjUf7g9KD/?igshid=gfhqlldg0vz9

Where is he heading?  Back to CA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:32 am

Astrobach wrote:@butterflylove You raised good points. But IMO he was not willing to just switch like that and go with HA. A lot was filmed to show his hesitation but I think, deep down, the fact that Madi left opened his eyes and shattered him. And from what we’ve seen, HA was pretty sad coming back, and was also the first to get back on IG along with VF. I don’t see him proposing or even dating her, that’s why “ he’s so sorry “ in the clip we see filmed @Agoura Hills.

I also think that part of his indecisiveness is that he doesn’t want to hurt anyone, he wants to be the good guy and still do everything he does with some conscience. What he does’t realize, is that it’s worse to operate like he does, it feels like he’s leading them on. He looks like he has no backbone and takes in all this drama and still want everything to be ok and gets involved in drama instead of cutting through the BS.
Anyhow, things are so fluid right now but these are my thoughts at present.
JMOAA

Re: bolded...
So do you think it is HA he is saying he is sorry to?

I have tried to compare their height in flats with Peter, but I think they both are pretty close to the same height.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35 am

To CH this is a job. IMO he doesn't care about any of these people except for the fact, it earns him a fat paycheck.  They have a contract with Neil Lane for an engagement. It doesn't do them any good to not have one and for Peter to have a non-engagement season right after Colton (and the failure of Hannah's in between) doesn't look good at all.  

Common sense tells me if Madison left, it was because production helped her. Like @Astrobach says, the contestants do not have access to passports or phones and I am of the opinion that the phones in the rooms they stay in might even be disconnected so they can't get in touch with anyone. TPTB control every single thing about their lives for the time they are on the show. 

So IMO, TPTB did everything they could to bring about an engagement and if that meant helping Madison leave (since they knew she wouldn't accept a proposal) which would push Peter to propose to Hannah Ann, they would do it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:36 am

Bobette wrote:Adding that AFAIK International flights rarely (if ever?) fly direct to Alice.  There is almost always a connecting flight from Perth, Melb or Sydney.  I'm not sure how private/charter planes operate, but considering the amount of fuel required to fly such long distances the notion that a plane flew direct from the US to Alice Springs, scooped her up and flew back is fantasy town IMO.
Equally as ridiculous is (IMO) the idea that Madison just packed her bags and jumped aboard the Totally Inconspicuous private jet awaiting her without a single one of the handlers who are with the contestants at all times noticing laugh out loud Although the visual of two handlers bickering because "Chris said it was your turn to watch Madison!" while she's flying off into the distance is hilarious.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:39 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:To CH this is a job. IMO he doesn't care about any of these people except for the fact, it earns him a fat paycheck.  They have a contract with Neil Lane for an engagement. It doesn't do them any good to not have one and for Peter to have a non-engagement season right after Colton (and the failure of Hannah's in between) doesn't look good at all.  

Common sense tells me if Madison left, it was because production helped her. Like @Astrobach says, the contestants do not have access to passports or phones and I am of the opinion that the phones in the rooms they stay in might even be disconnected so they can't get in touch with anyone. TPTB control every single thing about their lives for the time they are on the show. 

So IMO, TPTB did everything they could to bring about an engagement and if that meant helping Madison leave (since they knew she wouldn't accept a proposal) which would push Peter to propose to Hannah Ann, they would do it.

IMO

Good point. They can't contractually make them stay if the express they want to leave can they?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck