SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:47 am

Doggoneit wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@butterflylove You raised good points. But IMO he was not willing to just switch like that and go with HA. A lot was filmed to show his hesitation but I think, deep down, the fact that Madi left opened his eyes and shattered him. And from what we’ve seen, HA was pretty sad coming back, and was also the first to get back on IG along with VF. I don’t see him proposing or even dating her, that’s why “ he’s so sorry “ in the clip we see filmed @Agoura Hills.

I also think that part of his indecisiveness is that he doesn’t want to hurt anyone, he wants to be the good guy and still do everything he does with some conscience. What he does’t realize, is that it’s worse to operate like he does, it feels like he’s leading them on. He looks like he has no backbone and takes in all this drama and still want everything to be ok and gets involved in drama instead of cutting through the BS.
Anyhow, things are so fluid right now but these are my thoughts at present.
JMOAA

Re: bolded...
So do you think it is HA he is saying he is sorry to?

I have tried to compare their height in flats with Peter, but I think they both are pretty close to the same height.

A person on Reddit thought maybe the dark part was the car door. The woman could have been sitting in the backseat with the window rolled down I guess? Who knows?!

ETA: I sent my screenshot to @GuardianAngel so hopefully she can post it in the screencaps thread.

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:50 am

Doggoneit wrote:Good point.  They can't contractually make them stay if the express they want to leave can they?
I don’t think they could legally force her to stay, but I’m sure they could sue her if she left.

I know that Jordan Rogers once threatened to leave if he wasn’t allowed to call JoJo’s parents and ask for their blessing. He got what he wanted.
Is Madison that tough though?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51 am

Doggoneit wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:To CH this is a job. IMO he doesn't care about any of these people except for the fact, it earns him a fat paycheck.  They have a contract with Neil Lane for an engagement. It doesn't do them any good to not have one and for Peter to have a non-engagement season right after Colton (and the failure of Hannah's in between) doesn't look good at all.  

Common sense tells me if Madison left, it was because production helped her. Like @Astrobach says, the contestants do not have access to passports or phones and I am of the opinion that the phones in the rooms they stay in might even be disconnected so they can't get in touch with anyone. TPTB control every single thing about their lives for the time they are on the show. 

So IMO, TPTB did everything they could to bring about an engagement and if that meant helping Madison leave (since they knew she wouldn't accept a proposal) which would push Peter to propose to Hannah Ann, they would do it.

IMO

Good point.  They can't contractually make them stay if the express they want to leave can they?

I don't know but some past contestants have said they have wanted to leave earlier than they did and they were very "gently" persuaded to stay a week or so longer.  I tend to think that TPTB were actually trying to get Madison to self-eliminate before F3RC so Peter would have to propose to either Hannah Ann or Victoria (even with her reputation which they have downplayed).  So it makes sense in my brain that they helped her get out of there when she said she wanted to leave.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:57 am

Auburn has a HUGE game coming up vs Kentucky.  Kentucky could grab the SEC title.  If Madi isn't there that is a huge sign to me.  I think it's a road game.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:09 am

gabriele wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@butterflylove You raised good points. But IMO he was not willing to just switch like that and go with HA. A lot was filmed to show his hesitation but I think, deep down, the fact that Madi left opened his eyes and shattered him. And from what we’ve seen, HA was pretty sad coming back, and was also the first to get back on IG along with VF. I don’t see him proposing or even dating her, that’s why “ he’s so sorry “ in the clip we see filmed @Agoura Hills.

I also think that part of his indecisiveness is that he doesn’t want to hurt anyone, he wants to be the good guy and still do everything he does with some conscience. What he does’t realize, is that it’s worse to operate like he does, it feels like he’s leading them on. He looks like he has no backbone and takes in all this drama and still want everything to be ok and gets involved in drama instead of cutting through the BS.
Anyhow, things are so fluid right now but these are my thoughts at present.
JMOAA

Re: bolded...
So do you think it is HA he is saying he is sorry to?

I have tried to compare their height in flats with Peter, but I think they both are pretty close to the same height.

A person on Reddit thought maybe the dark part was the car door. The woman could have been sitting in the backseat with the window rolled down I guess? Who knows?!

I can’t post a pic but I took a screenshot and lightened it and it does look like a car door. There is a part where you can see the wall behind it so I think that would be glass. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:10 am

atem wrote:Auburn has a HUGE game coming up vs Kentucky.  Kentucky could grab the SEC title.  If Madi isn't there that is a huge sign to me.  I think it's a road game.

I would agree if it was a home game. I don’t think she or most family travel to road games unless it’s March madness

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

leavers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Forgive me if this is already known, I haven't followed closely.  But, I read somewhere that Madi left on a private plane sent by Auburn.  If so, good on her.  My question is, how did she get in touch with her folks or the Auburn folks since I didn't think the F3 had phone "privileges".  Also did tptb not know she left???How did she get to the airport etc.  Rogue producer?

I hadn’t heard/read this rumour, but that would be the best if she left on a private jet!

I would love it if she hooped (pun intended) production & all these yahoos!

If Madi can get herself home via a private jet departing from Alice Springs she has serious connections! I find it hard to believe...

It’s clearly quite unlikely, but I still think it would be the best departure ever!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:18 am

atem wrote:Auburn has a HUGE game coming up vs Kentucky.  Kentucky could grab the SEC title.  If Madi isn't there that is a huge sign to me.  I think it's a road game.

It is a road game and on Saturday 2/29.  They also have 2 games after that on 3/4 at home and 3/7 at Tennessee. (Finale is 3/9 and 3/10) Then the SEC tournament will start on 3/11 ending on 3/15. March Madness teams are ranked on 3/15 and tournament play starts on 3/17 (play in games) and full tournament schedule on 3/19.  Auburn will IMO be in this tournament as well.

So if Peter and Madison are together, maybe they will spend their time together after the post show media rounds at basketball games. With him being a fan of sports, I bet he will love it!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:25 am

What Happens in the Bachelor Finale? The Women From Peter Weber’s Season Have Theories
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/happens-bachelor-finale-women-peter-170000585.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:41 am

Interesting what Sydney said.  The others have no clue!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Speaking of Jordan, there are a few F1's/lead that CH was not kind to. JPG and Nikki are another couple, or the negative edit for the F1, Vienna Courtney. They will do whatever they need to do to make money and as I've seen over the years, if you don't play you pay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:58 pm

Credit to Reality Steve.

Good times today talking to an old friend. Ryan Park who was on Ashley Hebert’s (Rosenbaum) season of the “Bachelorette” joins me today to talk about his season, his weird edit, why the guys didn’t take to him, and how married life is now living with his wife and two daughters in Hawaii. Before the interview with Ryan begins, I address the rumor that hit the internet last night regarding Clare Crawley being named the “Bachelorette” (hint: this was the first I’d heard of it), and also I was told something yesterday about the end of the season, that if it’s true, I just throw my hands up. I haven’t gotten it confirmed yet, so, I don’t wanna say what it is. But when this thing is all over, I will absolutely share what I was told last night.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck