SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Oh, brother. There is nothing I hate more is RS saying he's going to tell us something AFTER? I mean, who cares at that point?

I sure wish we had someone here that could get the scoop!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:10 pm

gabriele wrote:

I can’t post a pic but I took a screenshot and lightened it and it does look like a car door. There is a part where you can see the wall behind it so I think that would be glass. jmo

You can and should post a screenshot if you are discussing it in a thread. If you hit "mention" to reply to a post, you'll have a series of 6 boxes at the top of the comment section. Choose the 4ths one, first icon which is "Host an Image". Follow the instructions - it's very easy!

If you hit "Quote", you'll see a series of 7 boxes - the 5th one has a series of icons and the first one is 'Host an Image'. Follow the instructions - very easy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm

Where did the speculation that Madi got on a plane and left on her own come from? Is there any proof?

Thanks to all our Aussie members who continue to help us with locations distance etc within your beautiful country! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 pm

RS is so annoying. He just wants to be able to say at the end "oh, I'd heard that ending, but didn't have enough proof to post it." Who cares if you heard something that you didn't tell us?

The only truly shocking ending would be Peter with Victoria F.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did the speculation that Madi got on a plane and left on her own come from? Is there any proof?

It was just people on this board speculating. No proof.

Thanks for posting my screenshot in the other thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:20 pm

I would love to know what the question was that Kelsey asked Madison that Madison would respond " not even close" .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:48 pm

RS either lost his main source or TPTB are playing him as well and having all these different scenarios fed to him.

He is definitely more annoying than normal this season.  He also tends to take the word of previous contestants as gospel and will change his spoilers by what they say when he might have photo proof to contradict it.  True investigative report he is not.

Annoying.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:04 pm

With that new interview with The Hollywood Reporter I seriously don't get Peter. How the heck would you compromise about sex before marriage?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:11 pm

I think they can compromise by Madi having an understanding of where he's coming from, (where ever that may be, blame it on booze or whatever) and she accepts it even though she may not agree. She's giving up her stance but doesn't necessarily make it a make or break deal IMHO.

I don't want to get off topic but if someone is saving themselves for marriage, does that mean they don't date anyone that has had sex? I know this is a different scenario, and ITA with Madi, but I'm curious because even if Peter didn't have sex would that make a difference I wonder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think they can compromise by Madi having an understanding of where he's coming from, (where ever that may be, blame it on booze or whatever) and she accepts it even though she may not agree. She's giving up her stance but doesn't necessarily make it a make or break deal IMHO.

I don't want to get off topic but if someone is saving themselves for marriage, does that mean they don't date anyone that has had sex? I know this is a different scenario, and ITA with Madi, but I'm curious because even if Peter didn't have sex would that make a difference I wonder.

Saving herself for marriage just means she won’t have sex until married.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think they can compromise by Madi having an understanding of where he's coming from, (where ever that may be, blame it on booze or whatever) and she accepts it even though she may not agree. She's giving up her stance but doesn't necessarily make it a make or break deal IMHO.

I don't think so , she told him she dosent expect anyone not even him to have the same view. and she knew coming in that he didn't after the windmill fiasco. I think it was a little jealousy and fear knowing that the other girls would give him something that she couldn't give at that time , afraid of losing him ( although she never told him she was in love with him) I think the whole process got to her in the end and she couldn't differentiate the process itself with him being with other women (in any way shape or form) and was viewing it as real life situation for her . Does that make sense? I believe that Peter would be totally faithful to her or anyone that he commits to IRL. I think he'll be a very loving , faithful , attentive, giving boyfriend . That's jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:35 pm

IMO It was a simple YES or NO question and he gave a word salad in rival of a Politian. I swear, can't these interviewers do their job and get an answer?

Last edited by atem on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck