SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Zac is a special man. His life experiences have shaped him to be the man he is today!

Rhonda is truly an amazing individual. PINKHEART
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:50 pm

I firmly believe there are angels among us.  Rhonda is a wonderful example.  Good for Zac for paying it forward.  I have been so happy to see so many of the men from BN of all places! who are living quiet lives of service to others and just being good men.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:19 pm

What a great story! Rhonda’s a truly good person whose kindness and willingness to go the xtra step changed a life. Most people wouldn’t do that. sign heart

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:59 am

@ReneeM Crying with you over Zac's incredible story. Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2764

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:01 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:31 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:04 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Watching the scene between Zac and his father is moving. The care and concern his father expresses towards his son and the ways that his dad validates his feelings, experience, and emotion create safety in their interpersonal dynamic. I wish the show had left this clip in the episode for the audience to witness alongside the affirming moment with his mom.

I'm also grateful to TPTB for airing the opening scene: It was necessary and needed to show the conditioning of repressing emotions. The juxtaposition of Ben, who said that he can't cry, and Brendan, who visibly was moved by the thought of his family, and Zac, on the verge of tears, was a powerful commentary on internalized messaging and pressures. Zac initiating a round of hugs and saying simply, "Grown men cry," softened that dynamic, indicating to the group (and audience) that it's ok to feel deeply and to express it safely. This season might help change the scripts in viewers' heads, imo, about stereotypes.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Zac really grows on me! I very much enjoy watching him and Tayshia together.

When I first heard he’s the spoiled F1, I was like, huh? What did Tayshia see in him? He is not conventionally handsome but IMO, because of his life experiences, he shows patience, compassion, gratitude towards his family, and all of these traits are powerfully attractive to me.

Tayshia was visibly uneasy during their 1-1 wedding picture date, but he comforted her, helped her relax with his “I got you” . If this is a regular season, I wonder if he would get the “adrenaline date” where the lead usually builds trust with the contestant.

As much as we criticize the producers, I have to give them credit this time on casting the great group of f4, and Tayshia’s great decision making on who to stay,

I wonder when they cast Zac, did they have Clare or Tayshia in mind? Or were they impressed by his courage and thought his story would provide some depth to the show? Were they surprised by his chemistry with her? Because on paper, they couldn’t be much more different.

Side note: the more I look at Zac, the more he reminds me of Nick Viall. As much as I liked Nick, I hope Zac will not turn out to be another Nick.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:31 pm

This was enjoyable but I love from 0:44 to 1:09.

[url=[/url]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 155849_5293-900x0

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 155849_5349-900x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1612/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:21 pm

I am shallow and nosy!

I kind of stalk, I mean, research Zac family IG posts, after some people on Reddit commented how expensive his HTD sneakers are ( Travis Scott Jordan 1, probably cost a couple of thousands, verified by my sneakers-loving ). They think his family has money.

Sure enough, the family post lots of pictures on golf clubs, country clubs. His mom sure looks very fit! Probably plays gold every day.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
chasus71
KBiegs88
Newto
veg_out
ReneeM