SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:07 pm

gabriele wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:So Zac is F1? He’s the only constant factor in both scenarios
That doesn’t logically follow. Zac could be F3, F2 or F1. Interesting that early on RS said Brendan and Ivan were the frontrunners. We have to keep sleuthing.
:yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:14 pm

gabriele wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:So Zac is F1? He’s the only constant factor in both scenarios
That doesn’t logically follow. Zac could be F3, F2 or F1. Interesting that early on RS said Brendan and Ivan were the frontrunners. We have to keep sleuthing.

Naming Ben in top 2 when he is actually F4? That particular RS source is now totally unreliable. In fact, whichever spoiler info RS previously shared that came from that source is also unreliable. We just don’t know what previous spoilers are attached to said person.
Wrong - Ben’s position; wrong - family detail regarding Brendan
All spoiler bets are now off giggling
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Wow, I went to bed at midnight (pst) and spent this am going grocery shopping and such chores.  I should know better than to be away from SM at a time like this.  

I really appreciate the work our sleuthers have done.  I come away from some SM with my head spinning some days.  I know our folks are thoughtful and thorough.  RS was more repentant than I heard him be.  If he were not such an azz bringing Tayshia's ex on the podcast, I'd sympathize with him.  This all just got even more interesting.

For what it's worth, Brendan posted on IG from the Harbor district in Boston Friday night.  No idea where Tayshia was.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Chris Harrison Teases 'Bachelorette' Tayshia Adams' Love Is Not 'Reciprocated' (Exclusive)

It's been smooth sailing for the most part on Tayshia Adams' season of The Bachelorette -- but that's going to come to a crashing halt as her finale approaches. According to Chris Harrison, fans will see her "brokenhearted." 

"Just as much as the guys are into this, Tayshia is in deep. She has unbelievably strong feelings, she is falling in love. But is that going to be reciprocated fully in the way that she wants it to be? Maybe those scenes are telling in how this ends up," he hinted in an interview with ET's Lauren Zima. 

Promos have shown Tayshia breaking down in tears -- both in an emotional scene in a driveway and what appears to be just before she hands out her final rose. Does that mean we're in for a proposal gone wrong? 

"We're about to find out," Chris teased. "I will just say this -- it is incredibly emotional." 

"It's a side of Tayshia that we don't really get to see very often," he continued. "She's this bubbly, gorgeous woman that we always just see in this certain light. So when you see her vulnerable, when you see her brokenhearted and you see her at that level -- it's just different. It really does hit you in a different way." 

https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-teases-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-love-is-not-reciprocated-exclusive-157674

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:10 pm

^^^Cute interview! When the host asked Tayshia what the keys to her heart are she said in this order:

• family man
• man of God
• someone honest, loyal and trustworthy
• someone that pushes & challenges her

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:05 pm

@gabriele Thanks for posting the criteria.

Family Man - only question is Ben, who only has told us about being close to his sister.
Man of God - Ivan said his mother asks him if he went to church and Brendan has referenced his faith (I think). I can't recall either Ben or Zac referencing faith.
someone honest, loyal and trustworthy All F4 seem to fill this criterion
someone that pushes & challenges her I can see Zac doing this the best but it may be that I'm not being objective.

JMHO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@gabriele Thanks for posting the criteria.

Family Man - only question is Ben, who only has told us about being close to his sister.
Man of God - Ivan said his mother asks him if he went to church and Brendan has referenced his faith (I think). I can't recall either Ben or Zac referencing faith.
someone honest, loyal and trustworthy All F4 seem to fill this criterion
someone that pushes & challenges her I can see Zac doing this the best but it may be that I'm not being objective.

JMHO

I was trying to figure out if Ivan was a Christian so thanks for posting what his mom asks him about church. Ivan also pushed Tayshia to open up about her thoughts on racial injustice. Brendan is definitely a family man and also Christian. Haha, I wouldn’t put it past TPTB hiding both the F2 and it turns out to be Brendan and Ivan. For those who don’t think Tayshia is attracted to Ivan she did have her hands on his thigh in one shot. giggling

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 155789_29479-900x0

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:47 pm

Blake and Noah will on GMA with Tayshia!!!

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:18 pm

Tayshia Adams Can’t Stop Wearing These $118 Heels on The Bachelorette

https://people.com/lifestyle/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-schutz-sandals-nordstrom/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:40 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Blake and Noah will on GMA with Tayshia!!!

After the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:20 am

I’m not sure if we’re allowed to quote Reddit posts so I’ll just summarize what user Coverthatup says. They have a good friend who is friends with Brendan. The friend says Tayshia and Brendan have been talking for weeks. They are talking about giving it a go after the show stops airing. They previously said Tayshia isn’t with Zac anymore. This is the poster that doesn’t have a posting history on Reddit so take it all with a big grain of salt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel