SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1338836446782906368?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:50 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1338903673280196608?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:21 pm

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:39 pm

@ElonM thank you posting. Too cute!

Side note: is it me or is Tayshias accent forever changing depending on who she’s speaking with? The beginning of this ITM, I’m like now she’s from Jersey? NYC? 😂rofl😂

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:04 pm

https://youtu.be/cQwXSlDNjx4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Blake and Noah's comments about Zac in this article are interesting:

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorettes-blake-says-none-of-tayshia-adams-final-four-have-everything-shes-looking-for

Noah: "I'm not saying that he's not ready, I'm just saying it's a lot to go from zero to 100. I think you can kind of see that in how emotional he gets, because he is realizing he is so invested in this such short amount of time."

Blake: "I think he felt like there was a really strong connection with Tayshia and him and I feel like he was at the top of her mind. And that was scary for him because he realized that it was all potentially going to come true, And I don't know if he was fully ready for it at the time. So, we'll see how that plays out."

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:03 pm

gabriele wrote:I’m not sure if we’re allowed to quote Reddit posts so I’ll just summarize what user Coverthatup says. They have a good friend who is friends with Brendan. The friend says Tayshia and Brendan have been talking for weeks. They are talking about giving it a go after the show stops airing. They previously said Tayshia isn’t with Zac anymore. This is the poster that doesn’t have a posting history on Reddit so take it all with a big grain of salt.

Adding RS’s latest musings to this post and I’m guessing the above person is one of his sources:

Over the last month, I’ve had two different people tell me that Tayshia chose Zac at the end, at some point after filming they broke things off, and that she is currently back in touch with Brendan and they are slowly working on a relationship.
(from the F1-4 thread)

And Steve, since you’re probably reading this, my pointing out your spoilers you initially got wrong for the B’ette wasn’t to personally drag you. It’s about accuracy and viewers not getting fooled by foilers. I stopped watching the show for years after the Des and Brooks debacle.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:26 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Blake and Noah's comments about Zac in this article are interesting:

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorettes-blake-says-none-of-tayshia-adams-final-four-have-everything-shes-looking-for

Noah: "I'm not saying that he's not ready, I'm just saying it's a lot to go from zero to 100. I think you can kind of see that in how emotional he gets, because he is realizing he is so invested in this such short amount of time."

Blake: "I think he felt like there was a really strong connection with Tayshia and him and I feel like he was at the top of her mind. And that was scary for him because he realized that it was all potentially going to come true, And I don't know if he was fully ready for it at the time. So, we'll see how that plays out."

:yes:
One of the things about Zac that has drawn me in is that I keep sensing IMO a little part inside of him that still doesn’t believe he has done enough with his life to earn a little piece of heaven on earth. I keep wanting to hug that part and tell him he has.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:43 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:13 pm

Brendan is cute. Those eyes PINKHEART
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:58 am

Nick Viall said on the podcast that just dropped that there’s no ATFR. I wonder if that’s the reason Tayshia had her engagement ring at the SHV a few weeks ago. They pre-taped a wrap up segment with Zac & Tayshia.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:04 am

ReneeM wrote:Nick Viall said on the podcast that just dropped that there’s no ATFR. I wonder if that’s the reason Tayshia had her engagement ring at the SHV a few weeks ago. They pre-taped a wrap up segment with Zac & Tayshia.

Ohhhh that’s interesting. Maybe the same kind of zoom like dale and Clare?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel