SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:03 pm

Background story about Dima and Ksenia:

When Dima came out of his car and introduced himself, Ksenia asked him if they met before because he has a familiar face. Dima denied and said he would have remembered her.

And not let’s dive in the conversation between Dima, Evgeny, Artem and Ksenia.

(On a random note in case you are wondering why it is suddenly lightly outside. Well they filmed the premiere for 38 hours).

K: Well, now it's my turn to sit and yours to stand. (joking)

K: You can of course take a seat.

Evgeny ITM: I took a position on the couch closer to her so I can see her up close.

K: How's your mood?

D: Great.

A: And how are you?

K: I`m… good.

A: Not frozen?

K: A little bit.

A: I'll bring you a blanket now.

D: Yes bring a blanket please.

A: Not for you of course.

D: Of course.

Dima ITM: He somehow reacted immediately in a strange manner  ... not for you the blanket. I mean I understood that it is not for me.

Artem ITM: I guess he wanted to make himself important. He is such type of guy. Do you hear me, bring yourself a blanket. He probably decided to draw attention to himself

Evgeny ITM: I realized that while she was waiting for a blanket, everything should be done so that she would not freeze. (He is giving her his jacket).

K: I thank you. Does it suit me?

E: By the way it does.

Evgeny ITM: I relaxed because I realized that she was not freezing anymore.

K: I have a question for you Dima.

D: Ok.

K: What's your last name?

D: Zadvorsky.

K: Zadvorsky.

Ksenia ITM: I recognized his last name and restored in my memory that we are one hundred percent familiar with each other. And I am convinced that I was not mistaken him with another guy and that this is really the same Dima.

K: We definitely communicated with each other.

D: It can't be.

D: My life is quite eventful. I could have had thousands of meetings, I don’t know. I really don't remember everyone of them.

K: You wrote to me very persistently.

D: Do you still have this correspondence?

K: No, I didn't have any left, but I just remembered.

D: Now I want to see all my correspondences.

D: It's strange why I don't remember that.

K: Don't you remember?

D: I don't remember

K: You don't remember

Evgeny ITM: I do not understand in what cases a man can lie about such things. I don’t see a problem there if he was trying to get her attention by messaging her. Admit it and get over it.

Artem ITM: I think Dima is swimming in his lies now. I would not accept that.

Ksenia ITM: I am sure that he remembers everything perfectly and he purposefully came to this project knowing who is going to be the Bachelorette.

K: Evgeni, Artem do you ever had such a situation where you don't remember who you met?

A: No, of course not. Strange to say the least.

Artem ITM: I think I know what happened. When a man writes something, and writes ... the girl does not answer. It hits on his pride, and he thinks, but I am here the alpha male. I won't admit it. Well, this is some kind of nonsense.

D: I guess I have multiple sclerosis.

K: Sclerosis, right?

Ksenia ITM: Well that was ridiculous. I don't understand why he is somehow blatantly lying to me.

K: And you invited me to a conversation today in order to forget too? (Laughing)

K: It turns out that after each of our meetings, he will always say: And who are you again?

D: I'm here to talk, to get to know you. The picture on the TV is one thing, I am very interested, for example, what hobbies you have. Surely there is not only work, but there is something else that captures you.

K: I am passionate about yoga.

Evgeny ITM: I realized that we have something in common. And this made me very happy.

E: I also have been doing yoga for two years.

K: You do?

Artem ITM: Good for you dude.

E: Both meditation and yoga.

K: And meditation? I also do meditation.

Evgeny ITM: And we realized that there is also meditation. And I see there is already an understanding,  between us developing during the conversation.

E: I understand your schedule, I understand why you are doing this. This helps to refreshes because in the frantic rhythm of life one must be able to stop. And meditation is a wonderful thing in general. It stops the work of the brain and you sit and relax yourself.

K: Yes, but it's very difficult.

Dima ITM: Actually, I didn't voice it, but I also do yoga.

D: Ksenia please tell me what is the most ideal day for you?

K: It is a day that I can fully devote to myself and sleep well. So that no one distracts you, read some favorite book, eat all kinds of yummy things.

E: I love gastronomy and know it well.

E: What is yummy things for you?

K: Well, at the moment, yummy for me is watermelon.

E: I'm just a fan of gastronomy. My one of my business is a restaurant. I just love to cook in general.  What do you like to eat?

K: It is certainly very sexy when a man knows how to cook.

E: I think I hit the spot with my finger. It would be cool to feed her delicious things. My rose today is guaranteed.

K: Let us imagine I come to visit you. How would you surprise me? With what food?

E: We'll start with a glass of white wine.

K: I don't drink alcohol at all.

E: Then forget about white wine, there will be pasta with seafood. I can even cook for all the guys.

A: I'm don’t want with all the guys.

Dima ITM: Evgeny pulled the blanket over himself. I had no purpose to show myself. I was curious to know who she really is. I wanted to know more about her.

A: Evgeny is already throwing all his jokers in order to surprise her.

K: Dima, what are you doing?

D: I have a business in different directions. One of them is the floristic business.

K: Well, to be honest, I'm a little surprised.

Ksenia ITM: At the first meeting, he was without flowers. Compared to other men, this was very eye-catching.

D: By the way, it was so uncomfortable for me I brought for you a gorgeous bouquet of flowers but unfortunately it was not delivered.

D: It really happened.

K: Well, they didn't had time to bring me flowers. Delivery does not work well here in the city. How can this be?

E: I was surprised that this happens at all. A gentleman is obliged to come to meet a girl with a bouquet of flowers

Artem ITM: To be honest, I also came without flowers. Maybe it doesn't paint me in the best colors.

K: So you have several activities.

D: In general, there are a lot of interesting projects, one of them is a charity project.

K: This topic is very close to me. I also do charity work.

D: Someday I'll probably talk about it.

K: How about now?

D: Sure I can tell you now.

Ok so he is starting to throwing in a lot of kinda plans and not concrete things with some charity for kids.

Ksenia ITM: He is engaged in helping children and orphanages. That is good.

K: Does this already has some results?

D: I came up with this charity project literally three days before filming.

Evgeny: I think, honestly, everyone was like WTF at that moment.

Evgeny and Artem were hardly holding themself together not to burst out in laughter.

At the end their conversation was interrupted. Ksenia got sweets delivered and an invitation to a conversation. It was Nasar. She obviously liked that surprise. And Artem asked her to speak to her later in private.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:14 pm

Snippet from rose ceremony with Dima:

Ksenia: I had a rose for you, but they didn't manage to deliver it. Sorry!

He answered that he thinks that it is unfortunate that it didn't worked out the second time as well. And she asked him if he can remember now the first time they met. He said that he rememberers now and starting to search for excuses but she said it doesn't matter anymore and that she doesn't even want to waste time to discuss it. And that's it he was gone.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:28 pm

Also, I don't think I've ever seen a Bachette contestant with as much alpha/sexual energy as Artem.  I literally didn't know where to look when he was on screen laugh out loud.[/quote]

:yes: I don't know what to think about him just yet. For now, he's low on my list. Will have to see how he interacts with Ksenia and behaves in the house.
Surprisingly, he's the kin of guy I love reading about in romance novels, but seeing him in action, I had to cross my legs and fold my arms...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Surprisingly, he's the kin of guy I love reading about in romance novels, but seeing him in action, I had to cross my legs and fold my arms...

OMG that is hilarious Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 cantstopl
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:52 pm

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

OMG that is hilarious Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 cantstopl

Like @Agent99 says, he has an energy about him... to me like a cagey tiger. Time will tell I guess and I'll stay open to all of them. Quite an interesting group of men. Very different energies.

Thanks so much for posting that conversation, because although I didn't understand a word, it was loud and clear that she was going after Dima. Just didn't know he was lying laugh out loud. She gave him quite the burn afterwards. Oh my goodness, she doesn't play. Good on her!

Anything on the bald guy in the avocado color suit? To be frank, my take was that she got rid of the guys who attempted to project a rich image.

And, you got me excited about things to come. Looking forward to watching this weekend.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:19 pm

@natik Thanks for explaining that. Too funny. I wish I could understand because I would have enjoyed how she handled that.

I find it interesting that so many of them tried to contact her on SM before the show.

Do you have any information on Konstantin? For some reason I am drawn to him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:19 pm

@Idlemess @Sprite Gonna answer your questions a little bit later for sure.

But for now, here are the online live stream links:

http://tvua.biz/stbtv11v.html?com_page=6&op=get_l..

http://xittv.net/stb25.html?com_page=6&op=get_list

http://telehub.org/stb.html

http://divan.1000tv.icu/стб-25-07-19/

Episode 2 is on air in 40 minutes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 123357101_3364940250227874_6985218611658480362_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=iIZUoJ91OgEAX9iZzJg&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2

Episode 2 link:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/73115-holostjachka-1-sezon-2-vypusk-jefir-301020.html

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:39 pm

I am getting Angelina Jolie vibes from her re her looks

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:29 am

Idlemess wrote:
I am getting Angelina Jolie vibes from her re her looks

Read a lot of comments where often people are comparing her with Angelina Jolie. There is something there especially in that picture:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BVWcIbxVTok

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:41 pm

Sprite wrote:

Do you have any information on Konstantin? For some reason I am drawn to him.

So about Konstantin. He is 40 years old and he is professional fashion photographer. In his introduction video he told that he was in a serious relationship but they separated because he wanted kids and she didn't. He said that he loves children. He said to Ksenia when he arrived that he values family and that he likes sport. In the second episode he has an conversation with Ksenia where he was telling more about him. They talked about his job. There was an exposition of photography in Paris and apparently he won it. He asked him for how long he is doing it and he answered that he got to it when he was 33 years old. He was in Indonesia in a temple and all of sudden it started to rain and he felt something. And since then he is a photographer.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Anything on the bald guy in the avocado color suit? To be frank, my take was that she got rid of the guys who attempted to project a rich image.

The bold guy is Pavel. He is 32 years old. He said in his introduction video that he was always dreaming about to be rich because he grown up in a financial not stable family. So that is what pushed him through life. He is an event presenter. One of the best in Kiev and when he was 24 years old he already earned 12.000 Dollars in a month. Mostly he talked about money. He was married twice it lasted both times about five years. He said that the problem was that he didn't felt understood because he worked a lot to earn more money. So there fights about his work schedule.

Interesting thing Ksenia said to him at the rose ceremony. She said to him "I felt that the wrapper is more important to you than the filling". And didn't gave him the rose.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum