SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:54 pm

Did anyone notice that with the eonline story the headline “Is Karma Coming to The Bachelor’s Bullies in this New Promo?” sits right above a still image of Victoria-Rachael-Matt? Rachael is dead center in the trio, you could say she’s the focus of that shot. They could have done a collage of Victoria with Anna or MJ (Matt is collaged in) but they chose a full frontal, centered shot of Rachael with the headline above. This is in addition to “the mean girls have had their fun” voiceover with the visual of Victoria and Rachael. Are these normal for an F1?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:01 pm

Did we see Rachael doing anything remotely mean during the show? I certainly missed it if so.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:17 pm

@albean99 I haven’t, which makes the still shot with her in the middle under the headline surprising. Unless something is changing in Rachael’s edit.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:30 pm

mbl wrote:@albean99 I haven’t, which makes the still shot with her in the middle under the headline surprising.  Unless something is changing in Rachael’s edit.  

This is what I was getting at it. Stories can change, and if Mean Girl is her IRL saga, they might try to get ahead of that story and run that narrative so IF it comes out in the media, it will make sense.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:33 pm

@luvnunity But why would they do that to the F1, if she is still with the lead?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:37 pm

mbl wrote:@luvnunity But why would they do that to the F1, if she is still with the lead?

Because they are SOBs and they can. It's not as if they care about anyone. They just want ratings and buzz. Can you imagine the headlines..."First Black Bachelor picks a Racist F1". They would be salivating.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 pm

mbl wrote:@luvnunity But why would they do that to the F1, if she is still with the lead?

The same reason they hid Abigail’s laughing with Victoria. They are playing off of public perception of these characters. They give us what we “want”. If they see we want to see them as some angelic, do-no-harm individual, they will construct a storyline to fit. If they see we want to vilify someone, they will run with that too. They will only go above and beyond to redeem a character if it works for them. Doesn’t matter if they are the Lead or F1.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:58 pm

Sprite wrote:

Because they are SOBs and they can. It's not as if they care about anyone. They just want ratings and buzz. Can you imagine the headlines..."First Black Bachelor picks a Racist F1". They would be salivating.

I thought that they would want to see the first MOC have a happy ending, a good season and not botch it up , but like you said they are SOB's so nothing is off the table with them. I would like to see him end up with someone that could be a possible long term GF & wife but something is telling me it's probably not gonna be with any of these girls. Hope I'm wrong . JMO Do we know if he got engaged at the end of this? RS dosen't know . Has there been any leaks? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 am

@Jolena About the engagement question, RS says he doesn’t know but the thing is there was an interview that Matt did(Roz and Mocha!) and one of them said “you look kinda nervous is your fiancé in the room with you right now?” And he looks around and says “Nah she’s not in here”. So that told me he is definitely engaged but I’m not sure if it was in the moment and he just answered but he didn’t give the trained speech that he’s supposed to say , he answered it very effortlessly. So that’s what had me questioning the spoiler but I stop myself from saying anything that goes against Rachael being the F1 cause everyone is already convinced but I am not.

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:20 am

When the rumours were out about Rachel, I mentioned that her edit might change and it will be interesting to see how they handle it.

IMHO TPTB have no problem throwing the lead and the F1 both under the bus. Depending on viewers reaction, they'll go with the flow and if that means making Matt the bad guy for choosing Rachel and her supposed racist behaviour they'll do it.

I just read an article with Ben Higgins saying he thinks MJ doesn't know what's going on. He should know there's drama and he should be asking questions. IMHO they just might be revving up that bus.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5645p468-bachelor-25-matt-james-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:50 am

It seems that we’re in agreement then that the new Eonline promo deliberately puts Rachael in the still image under the “bullies” headline and in the frame with the “mean girls” voiceover. Do you think it’s just a momentary thing they used in this promo because of what has come out about Rachael, or do you think this is the beginning of a negative edit that Rachael will receive for the remainder of the season?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:33 am

I for one saw the promo and IMO it was just a quick snip of Victoria laughing (she wasn't talking in this promo shot) and Racheal just happened to be sitting next to her. Then in another clip of Victoria that is when they show her actually saying something like "I wasn't being malicious" and and she is sitting next to someone else. So IMO I would not take that first shot of the girls smiling as being about something mean was said before then. For all we know someone may be saying something funny because they both looked like they were looking across from where they were sitting.

Also in another quick clip you see Rachael sitting next to Bri I believe on the couch when they both look back as if something is going on in the background. These previews are always spliced together. JMO

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109