SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:00 pm

mbl wrote:It seems that we’re in agreement then that the new Eonline promo deliberately puts Rachael in the still image under the “bullies” headline and in the frame with the “mean girls” voiceover. Do you think it’s just a momentary thing they used in this promo because of what has come out about Rachael, or do you think this is the beginning of a negative edit that Rachael will receive for the remainder of the season?

I think whatever the tabloids put out there, it's for a reason. If Rachel wasn't a bully why label her as one.

Our Aussie sleuthers are experts at this since there's no RS they rely on tabloid ads and old fashion sleuthing.

Normally SCMIIW the F1 is hardly ever on a tabloid in a negative manner since they usually try to keep them hidden unless there is a villain F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mbl wrote:It seems that we’re in agreement then that the new Eonline promo deliberately puts Rachael in the still image under the “bullies” headline and in the frame with the “mean girls” voiceover. Do you think it’s just a momentary thing they used in this promo because of what has come out about Rachael, or do you think this is the beginning of a negative edit that Rachael will receive for the remainder of the season?

I think whatever the tabloids put out there, it's for a reason. If Rachel wasn't a bully why label her as one.

Our Aussie sleuthers are experts at this since there's no RS they rely on tabloid ads and old fashion sleuthing.

Normally SCMIIW the F1 is hardly ever on a tabloid in a negative manner since they usually try to keep them hidden unless there is a villain F1.

IMO the executive producers are leaving the door open in case they need to change the edit. They may or may not, but the opportunity is there if they feel the need to do it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 am

Does anyone have a theory about why producers held Michelle back from the original group of contestants? I’m assuming there was a reason, but i haven’t come up with a theory.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:21 am

mbl wrote:Does anyone have a theory about why producers held Michelle back from the original group of contestants? I’m assuming there was a reason, but i haven’t come up with a theory.

I've been pondering the same thing. The producers get a good feel of what the Lead will like, this is how they are able to position the limo exits beforehand. Sure, during editing those positions can change due to the outcome, but they have a good idea of who the Lead will be most interested in. Matt even mentions to her about the others having a head start on her. Seems like they were holding back the Ace for a power move later in the game. On paper, its obvious these two are very compatible and the producers had plenty of time interviewing her so they knew.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:30 pm

[quote="luvnunity"][quote="mbl"]Does anyone have a theory about why producers held Michelle back from the original group of contestants? I’m assuming there was a reason, but i haven’t come up with a theory.[/quote]

I've been pondering the same thing.  The producers get a good feel of what the Lead will like, this is how they are able to position the limo exits beforehand.  Sure, during editing those positions can change due to the outcome, but they have a good idea of who the Lead will be most interested in.  Matt even mentions to her about the others having a head start on her.  Seems like they were holding back the Ace for a power move later in the game.  On paper, its obvious these two are very compatible and the producers had plenty of time interviewing her so they knew.[/quote]

I felt like it was some COVID timing quarantine related staging plan -- they likely over-cast the season in numbers, just in case there were cases or outbreaks, and when there were not, they had 5 strong candidates who had sacrificed and quarantined, and Matt perhaps not strongly bonding with enough girls, and why not shake things up. Total speculation. Maybe it was a plan all along, but I think the root cause is related to filming logistics during a pandemic. How Michelle got slotted into that over-flow group could have to do with when she was able to start quarantining, waiting on clearances, etc., rather than matchmaking.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:59 pm

Something I've been wondering about too -
Why does Matt say - twice - that his future wife is in "this" group? Both times were pre-Michelle and the second time was in front of the wedding dress group date (2nd episode) - neither Bri nor Michelle were on that date - but Rachel was.
Michelle's date was full of excitement and then they found they had so much in common - seemed so perfect - but that could be misleading. Was there a physical attraction ? Bri is hilighted by producers - she is shown to be the first out of the limo, gets the first rose (after the FIR), gets the first one on one date. They seem to have fun together but I'm not sure he's crushing on her. With Rachel - is he blown over by her "beauty?" - He seems so stiff around her - they keep their distance (so far) when talking on the couch. Conversations seem led by Rachel - she is excited bec neither has been in love before - a first for both of them - wouldn't that be special ? and later if something is there - she tells him - it won't matter if 5 more girls are presented. It's just their interractions don't seem to be going along with her words. He asks her to tell him what he can do to let her know he wants her to be there - but he has said that same thing to Sarah so nothing special - can't have girls leaving early ! And now she is going to be showered with an expensive shopping spree - is this to "show" her how much he cares ? Perhaps I'm frustrated bec Matt's personality is hard to read. I'm getting impatient ..... ! Maybe this is the whole "story arc" ie it took a while for Matt to open up and accept what he had. I guess we'll have to see if he and Rachel seem to have more fun - and if Matt seems different around her ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:38 am

Did anyone of the ladies get F1 music or undertones in the recent episode (Feb 1st)? I am just wondering because I noticed they spliced in an ITM of Michelle in the cream sweater, when she is on her group date is clearly wearing a black sweater on this date. The ITM is kind of out of place. JMO. Could that ITM be for something else coming up as well as they get down to the F3?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:47 am

chasus71 wrote:Did anyone of the ladies get F1 music or undertones in the recent episode (Feb 1st)? I am just wondering because I noticed they spliced in an ITM of Michelle in the cream sweater, when she is on her group date is clearly wearing a black sweater on this date. The ITM is kind of out of place. JMO. Could that ITM be for something else coming up as well as they get down to the F3?

I've heard the guitar music with Bri in an earlier epi, and the other romantic music with Rachael tonight. Yes, footage of Michelle was definitely spliced, her words as well as the ITM. It comes from a later time. In the extended preview, she is standing against the wall in that sweater crying. Her face looks like she's been crying for a long time. Her hair is curlier, more done in that ITM than on tonight's date as well.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:56 am

@luvnunity Thanks. That is what I thought and making sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. AS a regular viewer I can see how one may not be able to catch these things. Now since I have been a member of this board, I find myself catching the little tricks editing does.

That ITM was just a bit too much and easily to spot it being out of place. It certainly did not fit the action or expression going on with Michelle during the group date.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am

In this portion of her ET interview, Lauren Zima asks Matt if he’s discussed Rachael’s SM activity with her and Matt answers that he “hasn’t spoken to anybody since the show ended”.  Don’t leads usually finesse these answers instead of straight up lying? Is it possible he’s with no one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0TAD2nFA3/?igshid=y9it43iy25gr

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:15 am

@mbl Yea I thought that was strange cause I was waiting for the typical trained response but unless he is really lying I’m not sure why’d he say that

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:20 pm

There is no way that he hasn't talked to anyone since the show. What I am finding out -- it seems like Bachelor has their leads trained (I have noticed that some others in the Bachelor Franchise can be like this, too) to say things that may not be taken exactly how they are said. Sometimes, "reading between the lines" is necessary. There is no way that Matt hasn't talked to Rachael at all since the show ended. However, he might mean that he hasn't been in contact with any of the other women. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109