SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think Michelle was out a a couple of weeks before the FRC according to her SM activity.

She followed one more person the beginning of Nov. That person was private, so they had to accept her request, which she did, and followed her right back.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5814-michelle-young-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

It is possible RS didn't mean that Michelle was F2 and was simply saying Michelle didn't make it to the FRC as she was let go sometime before the FRC. This would track with the SM activity that was sleuthed here.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:43 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think Michelle was out a a couple of weeks before the FRC according to her SM activity.

She followed one more person the beginning of Nov. That person was private, so they had to accept her request, which she did, and followed her right back.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5814-michelle-young-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

It is possible RS didn't mean that Michelle was F2 and was simply saying Michelle didn't make it to the FRC as she was let go sometime before the FRC. This would track with the SM activity that was sleuthed here.

The problem with this is that there are at least two preview clips where she is wearing different bathing suits that would have happened on different episodes, as well as other shots of her and then the crying shot in the turtleneck. If she left on November 3, would we have all these preview clips?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Couldn't one of those clips of Michelle and Matt in the water still happen on another date even a group date and not necessarily a FSD? Maybe one of those shots is from a FSD but the other wasn't. Like when Tayisha was at the pool with the guys on the one group dates at night (sitting poolside with Bennett and then in the hot tub with Zac). Also, sometimes the clips they show in the promo don't always make it on air in the episode. JMO. Still interesting nonetheless
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:12 pm

@chasus71 If she left on Nov. 3, would she have even made it to FSDs? Our filming schedule shows HTDs starting on 11/5 and FSDs starting on 11/11. She likely had her first 1-1 on 10/21, so all of these clips would have to have occurred between 10/24 and 11/3.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:43 pm

mbl wrote:@chasus71 If she left on Nov. 3, would she have even made it to FSDs? Our filming schedule shows HTDs starting on 11/5 and FSDs starting on 11/11.  She likely had her first 1-1 on 10/21, so all of these clips would have to have occurred between 10/24 and 11/3.

Ok yes got it, so I wonder if at least one of those scenes take place on a group date. The next group date will be down and dirty in a farm setting anyway and it appears in the episode 5 promo, Michelle is on that date. Also, it could be another date too before the final 4 are chosen for hometowns? no idea scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Rachael’s probably being hidden(protected) for now because of public reaction to her. Editing is a work in progress and depending on viewer reactions, storylines and edits are altered. Funny how news outlets picked up that golf video with the quickness, but no major outlets have picked up on racially insensitive Rachael story. They ran with the golf video because it was about someone highlighted on the show, Victoria. If they felt Rachael was a major player right now, there’d be way more scrutiny. So, at this point, I think she’s being hidden for their own sake.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm

luvnunity wrote:Rachael’s probably being hidden(protected) for now because of public reaction to her.  Editing is a work in progress and depending on viewer reactions, storylines and edits are altered.  Funny how news outlets picked up that golf video with the quickness, but no major outlets have picked up on racially insensitive Rachael story.  They ran with the golf video because it was about someone highlighted on the show, Victoria.  If they felt Rachael was a major player right now, there’d be way more scrutiny.  So, at this point, I think she’s being hidden for their own sake.

I can agree with that. I would imagine once she is shown more then perhaps it will open that up. Although, I have seen one online news article posted on that but it wasn't by any major news source. Since then however, more info keeps coming out that contradicts the original story made on Tik tok, so who knows.

If Racheal is F1, I don't think the show will allow her to speak to the press until the show is done airing. I am not sure if that would be a contract thing in situations like this. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:18 pm

They could care less if Rachael speaks up for herself, they just don’t want viewers to get turned off and stop watching. They’ll throw her and Matt under the bus if they have to. They just want to retain their viewership. I did notice that in the new preview, when it says “Mean Girls” Rachael is shown in the frame laughing with Victoria. Could they be turning on her already???
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:21 pm

Well promos are misleading so I will hold off on that until it airs. The show is good at splicing scenes together to make it appear like something else.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:30 pm

chasus71 wrote:Well promos are misleading so I will hold off on that until it airs. The show is good at splicing scenes together to make it appear like something else.

That’s my point. They could’ve used any footage of Victoria that didn’t include Rachael. It’s possible they are beginning to change the narrative a bit. Up till now, she’s only been shown to look innocent and free from all drama. What they splice together doesn’t have to be true, just has to fit whatever story they are cooking up.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:37 pm

Yes I definitely know that as well.

When I looked at the promo again though when you see Victoria talking, saying "she was not being malicious only playful" (or something to that affect) she is not sitting next to Racheal. For the most part, this preview is really focusing on MJ, Anna, Victoria, Katie and Brittany. The other ladies are just in the background not being seen saying anything.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:03 pm

chasus71 wrote:Yes I definitely know that as well.

When I looked at the promo again though when you see Victoria talking, saying "she was not being malicious only playful" (or something to that affect) she is not sitting next to Racheal. For the most part, this preview is really focusing on MJ, Anna, Victoria, Katie and Brittany. The other ladies are just in the background not being seen saying anything.

this early drama happens every season, and then as time goes on and these drama llamas get sent home, the story shifts more to the relationships. Just wait it out one or two more eps and things will start to become more about Matt's connections. JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109