SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:42 pm

Another thought I had was that we don’t know how much of this edit and exposure is pandering to the POC audience and how much of it pertains to the actual love story.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:42 pm

chasus71 wrote:It is just strange though because we have not seen a lot of Bri's interaction with Matt lately like the last episode on the group date. In the promo you saw her kissing Matt and yet we got none of that. Instead they showed Michelle's interaction, Chelsea, Abigail, and MJ.

Just strange.

That was strange - bec you would think producers want to build the story. But maybe it's not time for us to get really confused yet ! One of the screencaps of Bri and Matt in purple sweater - showed Bri with a beautiful happy smile on her face. Perhaps there are things being said that producers don't want us to know yet ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:56 pm

@CHO

Not sure on that because we are halfway in it already. I would think they would want to show connections since the final 4 are about to be chosen. This way it wont seem like they have faded. The same can be said as well for Serena P.

I guess this is what happens when the show focuses on all the drama.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:02 pm

Matt is saying that most of the drama should subside and that hopefully the romance part of the show will be highlighted going forward.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:06 pm

luvnunity wrote:Another thought I had was that we don’t know how much of this edit and exposure is pandering to the POC audience and how much of it pertains to the actual love story.

Could be but to be fair, 3 of his top 4 are WOC, so really not too much pandering than any other season.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:10 am

luvnunity wrote:If there were no RS spoilers, who would you think was F1- based on old school sleuthing, edits, sc analysis, post show interview breakdowns, etc?
I’ve only watched YouTube clips for Matt’s season so definitely take what I say with a grain of salt. I watched 1-1 date clips for Bri, Sarah, Rachael, Michelle (only dinner portion was shown) and Kit. Of those I thought Matt seemed the most into Kit. But, he told Rachael he’s falling in love with her so that is usually the biggest tell for who F1 is. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:01 am

I agree - it's a pretty big marker when the lead tells one that he is falling in love with them.  But we have heard it before - Ben telling JoJo for example.  And if Matt should pick another - how does he explain that he was so crazy about Rachel ?  Question in my mind is whether Rachel is legit.  She seems so programmed - and then Matt says in an interview that he hasn't spoken with any of the girls since the show ...  How does that happen ?  Could Rachel be playing the game ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:17 pm

@CHO I think he said that as a cover because if you go with that statement you would think he left single. He should have said "I haven't spoken to any of the OTHER ladies". Regardless of who his F1 is because unless he left single that play on words makes no sense. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:05 pm

If it was a cover - then it's ok to lie ? Could he have left single ? We don't have any poof - the only thing we see is his carrying a ring - and saying he was struck by love ....
When asked if he was happy - his response was "do I look happy?"

CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:45 pm

CHO wrote:If it was a cover - then it's ok to lie ?  Could he have left single ?  We don't have any poof - the only thing we see is his carrying a ring - and saying he was struck by love ....
When asked if he was happy - his response was "do I look happy?"

Some have already said here that he is covering and has also said other things in other interviews about listening to others "Spotify's" Michelle's & Racheal's. So again if he hasn't talked to any of the ladies how could he know if True, what Michelle's specific Spotify is. Do a general search and you will find thousands of Spotify accounts under "Michelle Young" So he outright lied about this because he was caught listening to Rachael's play list.

So yes, he has lied in some of his interviews to cover. He is new to this so I can see why he may do this. He contradicts himself in several interviews. Even in one with Tamara Hall I believe it was he said "they would love to come back on post show" when he was asked about his choice. So for now I call it "rookie mistakes". JMO and speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:14 pm

For episode 3 from the group date when Bri is having her ITM (13:08 around that time stamp) she’s saying “we have to write our own steamy scene today about Matt”. Someone check out the audio of that and let me know what you hear. I don’t want to say what I heard so I can truly know if anyone heard different or not

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:59 am

Per Brett Vergara’s twitter, photos have emerged of Rachael attending a 2018 antebellum plantation themed fraternity formal, where the men dressed as plantation/slave owners and women dressed in hooped skirts.  I commented a while back that I think production must have known about at least some of Rachael’s history and that it will not surprise me if they wanted Matt to choose her and possibly reject her to make a statement.  Because her attending an event like this in 2018 is just bad. Does ABC really want an F1 who did this?  All IMO
https://twitter.com/brettsvergara/status/1357535900994048000?s=21

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109