SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest February 5th 2021, 4:54 am

On the Reddit thread about Rachael attending this plantation-themed ball in college I read she was recruited to be on the show. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, I would think TPTB knew about her background.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou February 5th 2021, 6:19 am

gabriele wrote:On the Reddit thread about Rachael attending this plantation-themed ball in college I read she was recruited to be on the show. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, I would think TPTB knew about her background.
Rachael told Matt she was recruited in one of their first conversations televised. Must have been 1st night as only ep I have watched. If I remember correctly she also stated wasn’t sure about being a contestant but decided to due to Matt being bach. ???

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2021, 6:51 am

Loulou wrote:
gabriele wrote:On the Reddit thread about Rachael attending this plantation-themed ball in college I read she was recruited to be on the show. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, I would think TPTB knew about her background.
Rachael told Matt she was recruited in one of their first conversations televised. Must have been 1st night as only ep I have watched. If I remember correctly she also stated wasn’t sure about being a contestant but decided to due to Matt being bach. ???
Thanks. I feel sorry for Matt. I mean, if he did in fact choose Rachael that was his decision, but to cast her on the show if they knew her views is just not right. I know I’ve read she deleted a lot from her SM so I’m sure TPTB saw it. What a mess for the first black bachelor. Maybe by some miracle he chose someone else. I wonder what he will do now with this latest info about her background coming to light.

Eta: So, I just read on Reddit that on that show Unreal they had a storyline of the first “black bachelor” and cast a racist contestant hoping the lead would fall for her. 🤦🏻‍� From what I understand Unreal is a fictionalized show about how manipulative reality tv truly is and is strongly based on what really happens behind the scenes on The Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity February 5th 2021, 7:55 am

Loulou wrote:

Oh boy. They recruited her and compensated her with the best date with all the fancy gifts. Make no mistake. They are still going to throw her under the bus. I can’t help but think that in private, Rachel Lindsey warned him about what might happen. I honestly don’t think he picked her. If I see SC’s of them maybe in a FS or steamy make-out session, I might believe he did. show me some SC’s that show her looking like she’s into him that doesn’t involve expensive gifts.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues February 5th 2021, 9:14 am

A plantation themed ball!!!  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1f621 Imagine if German students had concentration camp themed parties. stupid
Rachael is looking more and more like a female version of Lee Garrett. TPTB never fails to disappoint.
This also reminds me of the ghost hunt group date on Nick’s season that they had on a plantation. Obviously the word “slave” was never mentioned, and the ghost was supposed to be a small white girl, daughter of the owner.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq February 5th 2021, 11:25 am

RS posted on his Instagram stories yesterday if people thought that he should do a podcast with a member of Rachael's family and they could do some speaking for her since TPTB are not wanting her to at this moment. My theory is that he has been in contact with someone in Rachael's family which may be where he feels like he got some confirmation that she is F1. This is a huge mess -- my only hope is that many people can learn from this (viewers along with Matt and Rachael). This is something that is bigger than the Bachelor and I hope that these prejudices are spotlighted to create change on a bigger scale beyond The Franchise. I do believe that some people can change if they want to. Rachael is going to have this in her face as well as her friends and family. Rachael will not be able to ignore this nor will TPTB. People want to see change in the Franchise -- casting someone with an ignorant, problematic past to this degree that wins will force some changes. I would be very hesitant to take the lead if offered to a POC. This is much bigger than Becca and Garrett had to deal with. I also hope that the vetting process for this show becomes more thorough as well. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 February 5th 2021, 12:10 pm

@luvnunity I agree with everything you said. they will not miss the opportunity to showcase her to the viewers and throw her under the bus for sure. It surprising how she got that fairytale set up dinner date which was so grand but yet didn’t even show at least a glimpse of it on the season preview? Not even a quick 3 seconds of them at that dinner portion ? Idk IMO I find that interesting. I too do not believe he chose her I know things are cut off and we don’t see everything but I need to see something else and another interaction. Matt in an interview did mention if the word Love was tossed around a few times it’s because he felt it. So I’m waiting on who will be the next person he says the word love too.

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO February 5th 2021, 12:27 pm

a little strange - producers persuade Rachael to be on the show with a POC lead ?? Rachael is from Georgia - just a little strange to me ... and some of us have felt that Rachael's conversations have been a little programmed ....

All of this generates conversation about The Bachelor ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 February 5th 2021, 1:35 pm

The way that they edit scenes from Bri’s interaction with Matt (his dinner portion with her) is making me confused. I pay attention to details and it’s like they rearranged the sequence of the conversation for example when he says he wants to make a toast that’s actually at the beginning portion of their conversation not the end as they showed(her lip gloss gave it away) and when he says “it’s quality that I’m looking for in someone that I want to spend more time with” but the “more time with” was a voice over and he was not shown saying it. Lol I’m just so confused why they are editing their scenes this way .

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite February 5th 2021, 2:13 pm

gabriele wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Thanks. I feel sorry for Matt. I mean, if he did in fact choose Rachael that was his decision, but to cast her on the show if they knew her views is just not right. I know I’ve read she deleted a lot from her SM so I’m sure TPTB saw it. What a mess for the first black bachelor. Maybe by some miracle he chose someone else. I wonder what he will do now with this latest info about her background coming to light.

Eta: So, I just read on Reddit that on that show Unreal they had a storyline of the first “black bachelor” and cast a racist contestant hoping the lead would fall for her. 🤦🏻� From what I understand Unreal is a fictionalized show about how manipulative reality tv truly is and is strongly based on what really happens behind the scenes on The Bachelor.

That show was created by a woman who worked for years on the Bachelor as a producer. I suspect many things were discussed as possible scenarios to keep the show "fresh" and create drama/controversy to keep people talking about. This was probably one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena February 5th 2021, 2:27 pm

I know ttptb are always up to their tricks but for some reason I thought they would spare Matt and want the First Black Bachelor to have a successful season . I guess it remains to be seen but if Rachele is indeed the F1 and the rumors are true then I'm not sure it will be smooth sailing for him. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity February 5th 2021, 2:57 pm

So, in all the interviews and psych evaluations, it became clear that Matt really does prefer white women. They had to believe this in order for them to think this “experiment” would work. They stacked the deck so high with highly accomplished women of color. Doctor, Attorneys, Real Beauty Queens, Teacher, Philanthropists, Legit Ballerinas and Models, FB Exec... and he supposedly chose one of the most mediocre white women on the show- a recent college grad who still lives with her parents and has a racist background.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109