SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:51 pm

I. cannot. tolerate. the way Tyra. Talks

omg this is brutal for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA about Len. He's so mean sometimes I don't know how these contestants can keep their cool.

I missed it, what happened to Suni?

She's had some sort of stomach bug all week, so she needed to go "take a break." Kudos to her for sticking it out.

I enjoyed the relays. Melora Hardin is growing in my opinion. I'm thinking maybe The Miz will be the one to go home this week.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:55 pm

Awww that's to bad for Suni. How did she ever get through it. What a champ.

I also think The Miz will be going home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:05 pm

And, the judges did indeed send The Miz home. No shock there. The remaining celebs all have something to recommend them.

JoJo in the bottom two? That's a head-scratcher. As much as I've enjoyed her dancing, she's *almost* too much of a ringer for me, and perhaps for the rest of the DWTS audience as well. Or, it could be just a temporary glitch in voting. We shall see.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:10 pm

I was surprised at JoJo being in the bottom two. That makes no sense to me.

I'm glad Artem Val and their partners are safe!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:21 pm

I record the broadcast and begin it about 30 minutes into the taping so I can minimize the annoying Tyra.

The contestant who I just cannot wait to go home is JoJo - her loud, OTT behavior is such a turn off to me. She is a good dancer but it's all about her. Olivia Jade came in with the world stacked against her and has shown herself to be more humble and gracious. That's a sign of a winner to me.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:52 pm

@GuardianAngel I've stopped watching. Sometimes I watch a few contestant's dances the next day on you tube. However, Tyra has basically ruined my enjoyment of one of my favorite shows.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I record the broadcast and begin it about 30 minutes into the taping so I can minimize the annoying Tyra.

The contestant who I just cannot wait to go home is JoJo - her loud, OTT behavior is such a turn off to me. She is a good dancer but it's all about her. Olivia Jade came in with the world stacked against her and has shown herself to be more humble and gracious. That's a sign of a winner to me.

ITA. I don't like her, and I don't get her entire persona. Her house is just bizarre, like the dream home of a teenager on steroids. Obviously she has fans who *do* get her, and that's a good thing. At the same time, I try to be fair about her dancing. She's done a wonderful job on the show, and her dancing has been excellent. She's been a great partner to Jenna, and Jenna has had really inspired choreography this season.

She's such a ringer, though. In most cases, the fans don't hold it against a celeb, but IMO she's the most obvious ringer the show's ever had.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel I've stopped watching.  Sometimes I watch a few contestant's dances the next day on you tube.  However, Tyra has basically ruined my enjoyment of one of my favorite shows.

Same here. I've been hanging by a thread the last few years because of the favouritism, but this is really difficult for me to enjoy.

I had no idea this is how the tie breaker worked. If the judges didn't even know, you would think this would be clearly communicated to not only the staff but viewers. Maybe I missed that part.

“I still don’t understand it, and I’ve said this to producers. I was like, ‘Guys, we gotta reword this thing because the tie doesn’t make sense,'” Hough, 36, told Us Weekly exclusively on Tuesday, November 2, while promoting his partnership with The Incredible Egg. “So basically, this is kind of the way I’m explaining it: Essentially, Len [Goodman] has two votes, that’s it? Len has the weight of two votes. I wish we just said it like that because that makes so much more sense.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/derek-hough-on-len-goodmans-dwts-tie-breaker-vote/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:01 pm

Derek is correct it doesn't make sense at all! The judges should just all decide together on who they want to stay and they won't have to figure it out on the spot as Tyra is always cutting them off.. even when they are talking about the dances.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:46 pm

I record the show and fast forward when Tyra is talking. Much easier to watch that way. I can enjoy the dances a lot more :-)
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Almost everyone is getting a 10 tonight. Suspect

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska